Another coup is happening in Egypt, some people were killed by the police, others were tear gassed...

Another coup is happening in Egypt, some people were killed by the police, others were tear gassed. This time its happening in five states

Attached: 1568943883470.jpg (320x291, 38K)

Cool.

Every Muslim that dies is 3.8 million we won’t have to kill in 3 generations. I’m fine with it if you keep it in your cat litter box of a country.

In five states ? Can someone give me a quick rundown ?

Kike
QRD?

>Egypt
Nobody cares Tut

if muslims wanted to invade, they'll come through the southern border like everyone else

Live streams or qrd?

Wow, first time a thread with some stupid shit that constanly happens in the middle east doesnt start with the "ITS HAPPENING" words, are you ok Jow Forums?

Quick rundown?

Attached: 1568486720400.gif (500x500, 236K)

Not great at the moment for some reason. Few twitter clips of tear gas.

Only a Muslim would call someone who wanted Muslims dead a kike. What is your real flag faggot?

I celebrate the death of americans everytime there is mass shooting.

Next time I will post pics of the cake

Stay safe

good for the police.

Reuters says it's a tiny protest, lol. Good luck.

I'll let you stay at my house but only if you have a cute sister.

>sandniggers fighting each other
whoa dude you serious right now? are you trying to do a trick on me bro? you expect me to believe that?

Fuck your shitskin. Every time I see a bomb go off in one of your desert camel jocky countries I cry tears of joy. Get fucked mudslime.

Hopefully you can undo all the damage Sadat did.

Channel the pharaohs, based sand nigger.

Egypt would be cooler if it wasn't a corrupt shithole.

Attached: 63195_20190921T003057Z_1388434662_RC1F5831B590_RTRMADP_3_EGYPTPOLITICS_1569028197399.jpg (960x540, 59K)

Timeline got fucked up bro

Trump's favorite dictator getting overthrown? Seriously tho this is fucked. Remember the last time protests happened in Egypt (well, not the last time, but when it happened for the first time in a while back in 09) that was the start of the Arab Spring

Is this Arab Spring too mohammaden boogaloo?

get a load of this jew

Shoot them all, Sisi

Kys Zionist

>channel the pharohs
keke. its muslim brotherhood fags trying to rile up people and keep making these threads

Just what a Jew would say. KYS

Cool, just don't go on any gang raping sprees on foreigners like you did last time, you subhuman fuck

Attached: 1290827461222.jpg (472x472, 49K)

The one we will irradiate and mine in 2020? The border will become an impassable toxic landfill. More so than even Mexico itself.

What’s Sisi been up to lately? He seemed based.

It could be worse egypt-bro you could be living in a stagnant shit hole like mine where noone does anything and its just year upon year of passive agressive angry from one puppet side to the other

get comfy fren your government did not suck enough Israeli and mutt dick lets hope the new one will be different

Attached: 1562937285735.jpg (800x1024, 94K)

Someone needs TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

details please

The fire rises brother.

Attached: download.jpg (249x203, 9K)

HE NEEDS TO USE THE DICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

>Reuters says it's a tiny protest, lol. Good luck.
Yeah, okay Sisi.

Attached: small protest.jpg (680x383, 55K)

Oh, I don't believe them. I just thought it was worth mentioning for a laugh.

Good luck, hope you stay safe
ربنا يحميك

FOR FUCKS SAKE AHMED I USE YOUR COUNTRY AS MY DIVING HOLIDAY SPOT AND HAVE HAD GREAT TIMES THERE GET IT TOGETHER OR I WILL BE CALLING THE ZOG BOTS.

I wish we could get a Christian version in America.

الله يحميكم وبالتوفيق

Attached: EDKCASwXUAE70MT.jpg (1200x1200, 136K)

Damn .... Egypt is unsustainable with the population and limited arable land, i mean fuck 100 million people concentrated along the Nile. Morsi would have provided for happenings instead Sisi became a puppet for the Saudis.

They have cake over there?

if you had a white woman in front of these animals
they'd rip her to pieces