Someone remind me what this is accomplishing?

Someone remind me what this is accomplishing?

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2043, 1.74M)

You already know the answer man

It accomplish getting my dick to think

My college organized a lot of these protests.
I feel like half the people there are for "volunteering credits"
The college provides paint, paper, sticks, and everything to make things seem "grassroot or organic"
It's all fake and staged.
Dont give them any attention

OOOHH A WOMEN YES I AM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING AHHHHHNGNGHHH

Shit tier normie memes with no actual meaning doesn't accomplish much. Just a heap way to get retards over to their side.

We will save the earth from global heating inshallah

Why aren't you using this movement to take down jewish businesses?

>heap
Ignore that mobile posting fag here.

Doing the bidding of globohomo.

Brainwashing young people who don't know how to think.

To understand the social justice phenomenon. Read this from Ted Kaczynski

Attached: 1567542279302.png (1200x1620, 152K)

they weren't taught how to think either, but I guess that's part for the course when you have a jew infested education system.

Look at all those women. So easily swayed to do the bidding of their Jewish overlords.

Undoubtedly women are the most powerful of the Jewish golem’s. Christcucks 2nd and niggers 3rd.

Goyim, embrace austerity, you fucking racist.

Attached: 1566766816402.png (258x330, 46K)

It allows powerless people who would otherwise be depressed shells feel as if they have power while accomplishing either nothing or the opposite of their aims.

Can someone remind me what getting Trump into office has accomplished?

Perception, image, and opinion of others are the utmost importance for women. They will conform to anything expected of them. During college that is being an insufferable feminist because they think that everyone else thinks you are suppose to act that way. Sometime between the ages of 23-32 they realize their friends still pushing that expectation onto others are toxic negative selfish shallow bitches. Most women become right wing when they marry and have children. Because they marry right wing men. (Women are only attracted to right wing men)

Women can't meme

Makes people feel like they are doing something, so they don't ACTUALLY do something

Attached: apu the intellectual.png (680x638, 250K)

Did anyone bother to read the sign and realize this protest is AGAINST the climate-change myth?

Attached: 1568965793307.jpg (805x537, 35K)

read it again

Climate change isn't a crisis.

New world order obviously.

Yes, and the spongebob below it evokes the meme where spongebob is saying the top text in a mocking way. The sign mocks people who say it isn't a crises.

Honestly, I'd love to actually make these people's dreams come true; We pass a bunch of crazy "Green New Deal" laws, gas prices skyrocket, they can't get starbucks, fresh fruit and vegetables year round, or cheap consumer tech products anymore... Consumer prices go so high life society begins to slowly decay to the point where they live everyday in REAL misery.

Attached: 1568992572804.jpg (503x1024, 75K)

That's already happening in Canada and the sheep are going along with it

Attached: 1561430578581.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)