Do you guys remember the old days where women would call you the next day after your date to say good morning...

Do you guys remember the old days where women would call you the next day after your date to say good morning? Or they were looking for.l a relationship? I do. Damn so much changed within 20 years

Attached: 08E8104B-4927-4586-80B3-4F4AF4241A5D.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Not insure, but maybe you just get older and uglier, granny.

lmao is that a corrado wojack?

Still happens you dumb bastard. The only difference is now there are apps to hook up with whores. Nice girls still exist and want to hold your hand. Not yours, Shmuel. But you know what I'm saying.

I feel sorry for Zoomers. It wasn't supposed to be like this...

>Do you guys remember the old days where women would call you

No

No, because most women are whores and always have been

Now they text me the day after, same idea. Few people call. I call them though it stands out in CURRENTYEAR

Attached: 156858463768543.jpg (1561x882, 404K)

No, women were always evil since the beginning of time. Every historical work says this.
Trannies are our best hope of something good.

>not sexbots
bro...

Attached: IMG_20190817_141707.jpg (1944x2592, 829K)

Yeah you're right.
Sexbots are the next step, but they aren't quite ready for prime time yet.

Yes. Back in the day i.e. before social media, a date would mean a fairly good chance of something longer term at least half the time, even if it was just more hook-ups. Now, one date and they're done.

I think so.
And also why?

>she told me I look like Pablo Picasso

t. normalfag

Quit sending her dick pics

yes, the days before the EU went full progressive, i remember.

Attached: 1533669614930.jpg (654x756, 102K)

They still do, unless you're "dating" tinder thots.

No, I don’t remember. And neither do you.

Based and robopilled

It still happens though. Maybe the girl just isn't as into you as you think.

I've literally never had a girlfriend who didn't constantly text me and wanna be with me at all moments. It's actually annoying and childish af but I'm sure the virgins of this board like to fantasize about that kinda gay shit.