This is fine

>this is fine

Attached: ice-28388442.webm (1728x1080, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0n4q_45UmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>liberal conspiracy theory

Attached: ice2803823492.gif (800x748, 2.96M)

yes it is

>global warming means plant food

Attached: warming-future-29389129.gif (400x250, 3.51M)

Forgot to mention the key words in the OP to get the replies from the bots.

Climate Change
Global Warming

Take your meds schizo.

How adorable, thinking there are not foreign agents of all kinds trying to influence what's going on here.

Did they just come out with internet in that shithole of a country?

>still not using data from earlier than the 1900s
In the trash it goes.

Make it melt FASTER

the sun has no bearing at all on our climate
eat those bugs, goyim

>if you zoom back a million years, the dinosaurs didn't complain!

Attached: temp1928929.png (1449x1088, 341K)

surprise buttsecks
youtu.be/s0n4q_45UmA

this is now a happening thread

>reconstructed
In the trash it goes.

Attached: 1552253944104.png (1143x1094, 648K)

>provides no counter arguments to six independent, published papers

Into the trash your worthless opinion goes

>(((published papers)))

Attached: climate change and the conceptual penis.png (1054x609, 203K)

Yeah, no shit it's warming. Only American boomers and retards deny this. But what do you expect people to do? How are you going to get the world outside the West to reduce emissions? China is responsible for 1/3 of it.

Attached: Gistemp data maniuplation.gif (643x421, 54K)

Don't pretend like these projections mean anything.
It's just like those graphs predicting muslim population booming out in europe, ignoring any factors that could counter it

I believe that climate change will once again create an environment for super fauna to flourish with the increase of CO.

Tell that to the American boomers and retards in this thread.

Show 2016. Also, you do realize you are showing a warming trend right?

Global warming is fake, but I wish it was real. Burn this gay earth.

Attached: 1563314135489.png (1015x1011, 1.45M)

Attached: plant-growth-co2-carbon-yield-increase.gif (600x440, 99K)

Why would i care what trend cooked numbers give me?

Fuck yeah Dinosaurs 2.0

Attached: 1564004404749.png (728x1037, 77K)

They are alright. Anything trying to call out something happening on a specific year 20 years out is clickbait.

See:

Attached: climate-models309342.gif (500x281, 859K)

Oh GOd, finally, we need more warm climate please.

Talking about global warming without putting forward viable solutions is pointless. Doing the wrong thing about the problem is worse then doing nothing so put forward what you are proposing people do about it or shut up.

Those are not on par wirh climate change by any stretch of the imagination.

The Time magazine cover does not designate that the "Ice Age" was the prevailing theory. It died in the 70s and Climate Change prevailed.

Attached: agreement.jpg (500x281, 24K)

I don't blame you or the Canadians for your shilling desu.

Putting forward viable solutions when retards still think a cold day debunks vlimate change is useless.

>1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
>op's "everything's melting" gif start in 1979

big think

Attached: 1551541500380.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Growing rice under different co2 concentration is an experiment any joe can do in their backyard. Climate Science is done by a handful of black box organizations under NDA's, getting funding from the usual suspects.

Again, why should i care about anything these fraudsters have to publish?

Attached: hadcrut-climate-gate.jpg (290x174, 14K)

>Putting forward viable solutions when retards still think a cold day debunks vlimate change is useless.
People are more likely to believe you if you put forward a solution to the problem they find acceptable.

No this is awesome.

Thank God that barren wasteland is maybe gonna become something human usable. We are so fortunate to be living in the last days of the end of the ice age.

Just think about the global floods that happened 15 - 12kya, when sea levels rose over 100 meters. We are gonna skate on the thin ice of ease and prosperity comparatively.

When all that damned ice is gone, and the steppe grasslands replace the desert tundra, billions of cattle will be able to be grazed on the new circumpolar pastures, dropping the price of beef to unimaginabe lows.

Life is good. And it's gonna get better.

Attached: earthsurface.png (631x2033, 1010K)

>rise in temperature doesn't match rate of CO2 output
really makes you think

That stupid fucking chart only goes back to Jesus. When Jesus was dying on the cross the dinosaurs were still 65mya dead.

Go back to the dinosaurs, or even 10My later.

Pic related.

Attached: 65myaclimatechange.png (650x397, 21K)

you better delete this goy or your carbon tax is going to be even higher next year for posting misinformation

Hey user, I just published this comment. It says
'Fuck you.'

I bet I can get 6 of my peers here to review and and confirm my findings. That's a lot better than you 6 papers did. I bet the authors all cite each other and themselves too.

I genuinely dont believe it

It's totally a testosterone issue, not CO2.

Here here.

I'll let Sen. Boquist decide what carbon taxes will be levied in OR user. Last time they tried to slip one in, even with a Democratic supermajority, he got the militias to back him up when he told OR Governor Brown to 'send bachelors, and make sure they were heavily armed' when she sent the State Police after him to make him vote on it.

The OSP declined to interact with him directly, and after the militias let the state government know they would be attending the next session of the legislature, they canceled the planned special session.

I ain't worried.

I came

It didn't die. It's happening. Ice Age Farmer will tell you all about the Grand Solar Minimun that started this year.

Fake and Gay

Attached: b9f704be1d5d869d078a0fe1296332880456c07cc4242ea9e2a1974bff691495.jpg (704x528, 34K)

see

>Ice in Crete
What the fuck user

>WE'RE REDPILLED BOIS
rejects climate change. Just what the fuck is wrong with pol?

So the Balkans, most of Poland, The Baltics, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, most of Finland, Romania, Moldova, Slovakia, and Hungary are still covered in ice?
We need to help free eastern Europe from the ice age.

>Posts with EU flag
>Thinks anyone will listen to him

Attached: 1568061516521.png (726x720, 230K)

I has a higher IQ than Guinea?

Go tell Guineans user. They'll believe you. Their average IQ is 65, same as yours.

>artic sea ice in crete, the aegean, fucking peloponesse and thessaly

If this is what the swedish FASD chick is peddling, we are done as a species

northwest passage is based

>data starting in 1979

nice cherrypicking. start the data in 1950 instead and see how it differs.

>viable solutions
The only viable solution is the total collapse of civilization and the death of billions, which is going to happen with climate change anyway so why not just ride this bitch to the end and blow our brains out shortly after we jump the cliff.
Climate Change Accelerationism, baby. It's what's for dessert.

Attached: nuclear-explosion-radius-statistics-1080x461.jpg (1080x461, 133K)

It's fine if humanity gets wiped out.