Are you seriously going to tell me she isn't smokin' hot?

Are you seriously going to tell me she isn't smokin' hot?

Attached: blacked.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You shouldn't really try to argue with White nationalists about their preferences

Man id tear her ass up....i used to fuck all kinds of black girls before I got married. I was fuckin this one Haitian girl while deployed to Iraq some of those black girls got some WETTTT lol

Looks British to me

Attached: images.jpg (253x199, 7K)

Im a fascist of a different kind though and prefer black women who are not disgusting and ratchet

Attached: 1568789794307s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

they do get damn wet, and you wont forget

Nice 3kb pic, retard

Damn shes bad af

I don't care?

Seriously, what is this, 1999?

>7 KB

Attached: ugh.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Attached: Ape 5.jpg (1000x664, 168K)

I'm telling you I gotta COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1568820534739.gif (460x258, 242K)

Not everyone one here's a hardline racist. I'm white, my wife's black and her family's cool. Redpilled a lot of her family.

There's a big problem with black crime, broken homes and general degeneracy but it hasn't always been that way and it doesn't always have to be. Blacks in America where a respectable community before the fucking commies got to them 70 years ago.

They'll bounce back.

Attached: 1509821287840.gif (48x48, 27K)

>pic for ants
Why are discord trannies so shit at 1 job they have

What do you think about gerrymandering that tends to group Black areas in liberal slut districts? How can they come back from that politically?

bro it is a gorilla. All I see is monkey. your fucking weird OP
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

Bro that was poetic...respect for not being a fuckin degenerate like most on here

Other than the dark skin, she has no nigger attributes.

Defective farm equipment

You sound like a wack homosexual....i can only imagine what you look like in real life smdh

Sexy farm equipment