Riddle me this Jow Forums. Why is it that most of the people I see flying this flag in public look so... trashy?

Riddle me this Jow Forums. Why is it that most of the people I see flying this flag in public look so... trashy?

It's like they're trying to conform to the stereotypical image of the unwashed redneck. Their houses are small, often trailers, and their pickups tend to be rusty or expel black smoke. The highest they can go is lower middle class at best. Sometimes I see girls posted here wearing Dixie flag bikinis etc. and they all seem to be 5/10 thots.

As I understand it the people flying the flag are honoring state's rights and the people who died defending the South's way of life. But can't they at least try to look presentable. Why are there no clean cut rich individuals who sympathize with their cause? Surely there are some. What's the deal with the dregs I see not caring about their appearance at all?

Attached: confederate flag.png (1200x1200, 126K)

Cause they rebel against the system. Party. Drugs and alcohol. They don't live to hold up the system. They are hedonistic. It takes a toll on health and finances.

>look so... trashy?

Attached: JohnSchneider.GeneralLee.DukesOfHazzard.editorial.jpg (3000x2392, 881K)

Oh there's plenty of bankers and lawyers that have one in a closet at home. You only see people in public with it that have nothing to lose.

And you know this how? Are you by any chance one of those bankers/lawyers?

Attached: 93290278.jpg (313x254, 56K)

Suck a nigger dick, faggot

SO they are grain slaves I see..and retarded...they could just go carnivore like me but no they are cucks

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 15K)

fuck yourself

>trailers
there are certain words that are a giveaway

Attached: 1453608544089.png (491x491, 422K)

Once you realize the only people against whites taking back political power are jews, indoctrinated whites and shitskins everything becomes clear.

They live in poverty, have low iq, are yuge attention seekers, and wish to have high social standing like all the flamboyant homosexuals, its why they fuck their own family members, want to be known as some kind of winners, who wants to wave a flag that lost in a war? And to top it off its a democratic flag but praise trump who is republican and pro black.

You sound upset, prove me wrong

Well what would you call them? Shoeboxes?

Hedonism is the system, dude.

Fuck off nigger

Because there's enough self-awareness in society at how reprehensible racist ideologies are in America only complete white trash who doesn't give a fuck about anything would present themselves as such.

Woah, dude

Because they are dumb trash too stupid to understand how utterly kiked the Confederacy was.

I know a lot of society gentlemen and families who hang it freely in their homes.
In their homes, though. They don't want to risk being targeted for anything.
>t. moderately wealthy NEET from south of the Mason-Dixon.

People who are well groomed and educated know not to show it too publicly because they will be treated poorly by uneducated libtards. I have one in my room, but that is the farthest I go.

Attached: 1442440878351.jpg (800x800, 127K)

Consume motherfuckers. Keep GDP up. Work harder to have the money to consume. If you haven't kept up with the latest tv show, you aren't in, dude.

Why is it every EBT user I see at Walmart has a 400 pound ass? And 2-6 shucking and jiving nigglets in tow?

>Why is it that most of the people I see flying this flag in public look so... trashy?

Attached: ww2 Confederate Flag.jpg (368x500, 28K)

You mean to tell me you haven't ever been to a southern party in a gated community? The food is quite excellent.

I'm flying a rebel flag outside my house right now. I live on a hill, and yes Confederates camped on this very hill during the Civil War, and not only that but I've also found cannon ball here.

I don't like Jews or the Negro Folk. However I hate Jews more because if it wasn't for the Jews I wouldn't have to worry about those nappy heads.

Now excuse me while I go crack open another can of Monster while I sit here on my front porch admiring the Confederate flag while shitposting on /pol with my laptop on this very calm and clear Southern night.

You'll never know them feels.

Ooooohhh Yeah.

Pussy. I fly it on my front yard, every day.

Every, Single, day.

You have to be eighteen to post here.

I recall fondly a meeting in Austin, Tx in the late 1990s...It was a mixer for several different real estate agencies, which was really booming at that time. After some drinks and business talk, the conversation drifted towards politics. Within fifteen minutes, we had arrived at the conclusion that desegregation was a mistake. Everyone agreed. Deep down, all smart successful white men know it to be true.

Have sex, incel

I'm from the south. And the reality is, it's moved past "hertitgage" and kind of become a symbol of rebellion, being against the system and basically just being working-class white country. It's really interesting how it's morphed. There are a lot of black guys in Georgia and South Carolina running around with this flag too. You'd be amazed. So I find it funny when the left says it's a hate symbol. It's not. It's about as watered down as modern pop-country. It really means nothing. It's just a brand and symbol of country hick lifestyle. Which, just happens to line up with the trashy blue-collar people you see waving that flag.

you have no power here, Seth

Because they are housed with niggers?

I'm not american but ive never viewed this flag as having any "racist" meaning.