Food

does Jow Forums cook? Or do you eat (((fast food))) and ruin your health, become obese, and give money to liberal corporations at the same time? If you don't know how to cook, why the fuck not? It's not that hard and it's important.

Attached: chilly.png (816x618, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/keto-diets-muscle-growth-and-bone-density/
nutritionfacts.org/video/are-keto-diets-safe/
nutritionfacts.org/video/is-weight-loss-on-ketosis-sustainable/
nutritionfacts.org/video/keto-diet-theory-put-to-the-test/
nutritionfacts.org/video/keto-diet-results-for-weight-loss/
nutritionfacts.org/video/is-keto-an-effective-cancer-fighting-diet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes I cook.. nothing too fancy because I'm single but I can't wait to cook for my kids with my White wifey

based

I make chicken fried in olive oil mixed with eggs and brown rice pretty often.

Attached: 1567115398976.png (600x600, 170K)

considering you don't have to hunt/harvest, leaves you plenty of time to put some work into what you consume, no excuse not to

user what the fuck is that?

It's black bean chili with sweet corn. Pic is shit but it tastes good and doesn't have any (((preservatives))) or any of that shit.

Lifting days:
Breakfast:
>1 liter of coffee with milk
Either:
>4 egg omelette with onions, garlic, spinach cooked in butter with whole grain toast
>Rolled oats microwaved with milk and fruit (bananas, apple, blueberries)

I lift and then hit 2 scoops whey protein

Dinner:
>1lb Beef or salmon with spinach and any other vegetables I have laying around (onions, carrots, celery, potatoes, rice)

Non-lifting days:
>Drink black coffee until dinner
>Have the same as above but no rice or potatoes.

Please invest into some glass bowls or a proper plate. Presentation is meh but if it tastes good, then that’s fine.

Both. Even cure and smoke my own bacon in commie left coast. Whats that mean?

Chili isnt talent or cooking for real. It's a pot meal....... One of my favs but not a true skill

What you cooked there user, bowel cancer?

I am a really really bad cook. I just have zero talent. The only thing i make are simple, basic things like bacon and eggs or rice and vegetables

>picked up takeout from new joint near me
>they start to recognize me
>They remember my name
well, time to find a new joint

Attached: 1491313200952.jpg (1536x1161, 173K)

That paper plate is leeching all kinds of shit into your food.

I cook for me and my wife. She can't cook at all.

did you shit in a bowl?

Even bowel cancer would have less corn. I think that's some yankee's idea of chili. Good God, succession when?

I cook steak and chicken. For vegies I just go for frozen mixed veggies.

keto while i bulk up to trigger degenerates while i prowl for my aryan wife.

He fell for the olive oil meme

i usually just eat a jar of peanut butter

>doesn't like chili

neck urself

Bulking life

Attached: 20190904_152102.png (1213x320, 102K)

Bah, I'm just yanking his chain. Chilli is never gonna look too good but I'd eat it.

I truly believe cooking is pretty easy if you have a well explained recipe and a picture of what it's meant to look like.
I've made all sorts of foods from croissants, baklava, Chinese beef ho fun, peri peri chicken, Thai green curry, roasts etc. All just require the right instructions and prep. The ladies will love you for it too.

no yolk? just take some niacin to lower your cholesterol if your that scared pussy. Literally missing the most nutritious part of the egg

They're liquid egg whites in a carton. I just throw some in with my protein powder and milk. I eat whole eggs whenever I actually am eating eggs

Of course I fucking cook, I'm no fucking cuck to let my nutrition be on the hands of anyone other than myself.

Yesterday I made some ossobuco + eyeround goulash style crockpot stew to eat over some polenta (my go-to recover food for leg day). Today for lunch I reduced the leftover stew just enough to sauce up some rigatoni ragu style, with fresh parmesan grated on top. For dinner I had something lighter: chicken cube wraps (mustard-paprika marinated and olive oil pan fried) with caesar salad (in the wrap and more on the side with homemade croutons)

OP, make some fucking race to eat with that chilli and stop fucking eating on paper plates for fucks sake.

fair enough.

you sound like a massive spacker

can you give a source for that? I'm actually afraid that you might be right.

Attached: 1510284108219.png (290x288, 3K)

Learn one new dish every few months and over a few years it gets easy.

Working with food is one of the best parts of my day, it takes about 45 min to an hour and borders on meditation. Then you get to eat! Plus my food bill is not onerous, even in leaf land.

Dishes suck though. Lucky I have a gf for backrubs.

I know how to cool pasta dishes i guess. It is just too simple to buy prepared food, or semi-prepared
I know something fresh made from scratch would be good for me, but i never have access to such things, or in the rare event I do, ingredients are very expensive.
I mostly just stick to rice, pasta, and plain meat

Attached: 1546523143080.jpg (429x410, 38K)

Paper plates and bowls are easier to clean up. In fact, there is no clean up.

Don't fry in olive oil you retards

Why did you post a bowl of fucking shit?

I cook for company.
My kitchen is pretty basic, so I do a lot of one-pot stuff, like Curry, Chili con Carne, Goulash and that.

On me own I basically eat oven chips, frozen pizza, usually lashed with chili mayo, and instant noodles with bacon and scallions.

Sometimes I make an omelette with onions and bacon in it.

Periodically I eat fruit when I get the urge.

I think though most of my calories come from dairy, as I eat cheese on toast as a regular snack, and usually have a cup of milky tea in hand.

When I go shopping I buy snacks, which disappear within that day, usually partly into whatever friend I dragged shopping with me that day.

In the grand scheme of things, I have a junk-food pigout twice a week; once when me gyro check comes in and I get a midnight maccies, and once when I go shopping, come back and eat six pudding cups and two bars of fruit and nut choccy in a sitting.

poo poo stew

pajeet is learning

Chang here
I never cook. I drink onions Cafe Vanilla all day instead of eating solid food. Here is the reason

1. You can control calorie intake in a very precise way. It's 400J per bottle and you will never get excess calories.

2. Many fatties can't control themselves. They are always eating 'the last bite' if you know what I mean. However you never have this problem with onions because it's taste awful.

3. I don't know how much caffine they serve in one bottle but that's super strong. It's even stronger than Caffine gum. I am not even trolling here. Picture related

Attached: IMG_9190.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

By onion I mean onions

s o y l e n t
Why the system change my input....

my wife cooks. I can cook as well, but luckily I don't have to.

nigger

fuck off noob

>Breakfast
Oats with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. One chopped banana. Milk. One lL of water afterwards

>Lunch
Pasta turkey salad. 1L of water afterwards

>Lunch 2
Salmon with lemon drizzled on top. Whole potatoes with butter filling. Rest of plate is vegetables. 1L of water afterwards.

>Dinner
2 Pieces of Chicken Thigh Fillets. Brown rice. Broccoli. 4 chopped boiled eggs. Some water afterwards.

I eat nothing else. No snacks. No sweets. No refined shit. No coffee. I have stuck with this meal plan for the past 5 years. It's really boring but is full of all the nutrition needed and has the maintenance calories i need. Keto and other fad diets just don't work for me and there are pros and cons to all fad diets with some experts telling you this and others telling you that but you aren't sure who is right - so i just stick to a balanced diet that fulfills all macro-nutrients instead of risking it.

>cooking your own Thai curry
Patrician taste I see

>tfw living in Italian town

Attached: W8QJncN.png (2000x1800, 972K)

Attached: ck 02.jpg (1098x403, 118K)

>brown rice
neanderthal

Muh glycemic index, muh slow carbs, it's all crap. A carb is a carb.

Remember not to cook in Teflon unless you want backwards swimming three tailed sperm.

Cast iron ma niggas.

I cook and my gf washes the dishes. It's a pretty good deal. Being in charge of cooking you have control of most of the food budget and you're mastering a skill at the same time (one that can be exercised for the rest of your life and can benefit those around you). There's quite a bit of science and food knowledge involved in becoming an actual cook, so it's always interesting. I love it because achieving great results consistently requires a meticulous mind and full awareness of your senses. With time you can start having fun and exercising your creativity too. It's quite obvious to me that good cooking/nutrition is a cornerstone of a happy and prosperous life, don't know how we got where we are now, it's a calamity.

I cook when I can, otherwise I just eat fruit, vegetables and healthy food

I really don't give a shit user, i'm not risking basing my diet that is high in fat just because of another fad diet popping up with little scientific studies done on them. I think i will stick to the general recommended balanced diet that has been studied for decades.

Iv'e tried keto before and after 2 months of it i started gaining weight again.

you don't like Thai curry?

That's a myth. Due to the same chemical properties that make Teflon non-stick to food in your pan, any flakes that inevitably get ingested are expelled through the digestive tract in a non-reactive way. The only danger is breathing in the fumes from the teflon pan when it's severely overheated. The fumes are enough to kill birds but will only make a human nauseous/dizzy.

>pic is even upside down
fucking bugmen

I eat a cheeseburger every hour on the hour, with a liter of dew to stay hydrated.

Or you could just not mess with that shit wtf?

>By onion I mean onions
>Why the system change my input....
Jesus Christ is it newfag night or something?

Attached: 1490479467452.jpg (259x194, 5K)

We mostly cook our food. The wife is good at southern dishes and I cook the steaks, stews, etc. Tonight I made us seared sea scallops, penne pasta with broccoli, and tossed it with basil pesto.

Literally no reason not to use non-stick pans unless you're going to be pan-searing a steak. Food scientists cook with it, that's good enough for me. Anything that gets more people cooking.

I live on fresh meat and veggies. Got some beef fingers marinading in korean bbq sauce right now.

Not very well but yes, and everyone should be able to. I made a pretty good shepherd's pie for today which I'll have the leftovers of for lunch at some point. Dinner tomorrow will be roast chicken breast, a mix of vegetables, and some homemade bread with serviceberry jam. Just as often I'll heat up something frozen though, and I eat out probably every other week.

I cooked just yesterday; meal-prepped pineapple sweet and sour chicken for the week. I do this regularly as I'm trying to bulk up a bit.
Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190921_131801.jpg (2588x2496, 923K)

Why wouldn't you cook and bake for yourself? It tastes better then anything you can buy, and it's cheaper to boot. And even cheaper if you grow/raise everything yourself.
Tomorrow is leftovers, but sunday is when I make the weeks stew with the leftover roast. I fucking love stew.
Parsnips, potatoes, celery, onions and garlic from the veggie garden out back, bunch of herbs from the herb garden next to it, and beef that I remember the entire life of. From giving birth to her a little over a year ago, to butchering her a just last month.
Nothing tastes as good as what you make yourself.

>keto
>not degenerate
nutritionfacts.org/video/keto-diets-muscle-growth-and-bone-density/
nutritionfacts.org/video/are-keto-diets-safe/
nutritionfacts.org/video/is-weight-loss-on-ketosis-sustainable/
nutritionfacts.org/video/keto-diet-theory-put-to-the-test/
nutritionfacts.org/video/keto-diet-results-for-weight-loss/
nutritionfacts.org/video/is-keto-an-effective-cancer-fighting-diet/

no I love it. if you do it from scratch, it's a lot of work, but my god is it rewarding. partial to Massaman, usually with added poached eggs.

post recipe

curry is for street shitters

what's on your plate tonight user? did your mom make a tasty meatloaf?

Cooking is half the battle
The other half is what you drink, stop drinking the coke jew, filter your water, don't drink a ton of alcohol.

>meatloaf
Don't talk shit about meatloaf. It's a loaf of meat. It's no more or less than it needs to be, and is therefore the perfect food.

Probably having his usual - pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190510_071952.jpg (2736x3648, 2.74M)

No, that's a roast. Meatloaf has more in it then just meat.

>Meatloaf has more in it then just meat.
That's correct, my child. Now you're starting to understand.
Meatloaf is zen.

I cooked my neighbours deceased female toddler.

tendies for me

Baking is finicky and takes a lot of time. I don't hold it against anyone to just buy breads. Even apartmentfags can grow herbs in pots though, and you can get a lot of use out of a pretty small plant that way.

Fried rice. Tastes good. Digests well. Can be varied. Is very cheap and nutritious.

Attached: Fried rice.jpg (700x465, 65K)

>Ask Nazis if they know how to cook.
Rthe Jews seem to think we did.

Attached: 1563903957320.jpg (536x810, 59K)

save me a piece

Chili verde with rice and beans.

Attached: 20190510_182553.jpg (4032x3024, 3.69M)

looks good, faggot.

tasty, you saucy nigger

nice bait

Yeah they make microwave meals because they don't have the ability to actually produce a real homemade meal.