Jobs

Is there anything sadder than someone who is 25+ and doesn't work a real job/career?

Attached: grox.jpg (957x1300, 123K)

30 here, I don't work. I live with my mom and receive welfare. It's not much but $200 is plenty for a person like me who doesn't go outside.

Imagine working a waggie job doing menial work that ultimately means nothing.

Whats even sadder is when they try to tell you they're still working on their degree or taking night classes. I'm sure that'll work out bud, now go clean up isle 3.

yeah, someone who does

32 here, I worked for about 4 years in my early 20s after getting my degree then I dropped out of society. It's rigged not worth it being a wageslave.

yes, wagecucks

Attached: 1564370580998.png (663x715, 192K)

get back in you cagie

Attached: 1567148139405.jpg (1080x639, 107K)

Is it sad? I don’t know man, I respect anyone trying to better themselves. What’s really sad is people that live at home not even working a shitty job. I respect anyone with a job. No matter what it is.

Still trying to figure out sustainable activity levels without stims, alcohol binges or even usage, pot for memory holing things, sugar for stress wind down, and masturbation to keep things up up.

What happens when your parents stop paying for your neet lifestyle

Most guys that work these low end jobs still live with mama, they can't even afford a 1bdr yet lol

Had a friend working in a hotel bar 60h a week that had someone tell her something along these lines. Currently she works in one of the most prestigious biochemistry labs in the US, so I guess those 3 years doing bar work, graduating debt free paid off huh

wtf you schizo 200 is enough?! What are you some kind of anti semite?
Get out of your basement and go work for money to spend on frivolous things NOW

Attached: 1539313702631.jpg (640x447, 42K)

I’m sure they contribute to their home in some way and even if they didn’t at least they pay for their own shit.

every job that needs to be done is a real job
whats not a real job is 'owning things'

k, 99% of people that bartend aren't getting degrees in biochemistry. Good for her though.

I've been making over a quarter million a year or more since my mid 20's. I saved, and now at 40 have a rather large nest egg. That being said, I don't really blame the young people of today for not wanting to be wage slaves. To actually feel good about working a career, you need to have faith that the society you live in is worth maintaining. I no longer feel that the USA is worth saving, and any young person who agrees would be foolish to slave away for a pittance.

then why am I being paid to own things, dirty commie?

>Is there anything sadder than someone who is 25+ and doesn't work a real job/career?
What does that even mean, for all you know that gun runs a nursery and he's putting out produce he grew with the sweat of his brow.

Imagine if they all organised and made the people who put them there even sadder.

>sugar for stress wind down

Attached: jewish-merchant-is-happy.png (662x858, 25K)

>I respect anyone with a job. No matter what it is.
I respect anyone who is competent even if it's the guy on fries at Wendy's.

>be canadian
>go buy some meat
>lose all your savings

i was this, can confirm.

now i have a real job at 30, feelsgoodman.jpeg

I know this too well. I work full time now but internally there's a NEET crying out in pain

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (406x550, 32K)

You put yourself where you are in life, son. We all make choices. I joined the marine core straight out of high school, had my college paid for and graduated with STEM degree. I don't want to hear it.

If you’re point is that the whole working thing is a stupid endeavor then I agree. Life is meaningless but then again what’s the alternative? Begging in the streets?

>I no longer feel that the USA is worth saving, and any young person who agrees would be foolish to slave away for a pittance.
Shit attitude, the "I gots mines".

What happens when your parents pass away and you have the coping skills of a two year old.

People don't actually live like this, do they?

Attached: 1569022711657.jpg (1280x1440, 201K)

bums pushing carts at Target, coming home to mama at 25. Pathetic.

you get an inheritance retard

god why are wagecucks so fucking stupid christ sakes

>I don't want to hear it.
There's a difference between a means to an end, and an end. I agree with you but not everyone fits that case. You have to be flexible with people but not so flexible that you pardon laziness and indolence.

You can usually this just from the look of someone.

nothing to do with I gots mines. I'm saying I spent years working my ass off, with the belief that I lived in a country that was worth maintaining. If I was a young person, slaving away to provide for the gibs coalition wouldn't be at the top of my list. If you think the US can be saved, you are fucking delusional. If you want to work hard, have a family, go for it. But mark my words, you will wake up one day and realize all that hard work was simply a distraction. Good luck keeping up with the Jones.

You HOPE you get an inheritance it's hard to save money when you have a full grown man living off of you like a two year old.

They won't get shit unless their parents are legit millionaires. There will be a lot of homeless NEET losers in the next 15 to 20 years. Or when their parents finally kick them out. They'll have nowhere to go, and they sure as shit won't be able to hack it on their own at that age having zero real life skills. The police will probably end up just rounding them up and putting them in prison. let em rot.

You aren't. Now go eat shit

I have a 4 bedroom 3600 square foot home, and I run my own business. I dropped out of the rat race years ago, but you are right, if everyone takes your approach, America is fucked. That's the fucking bullshit attitude I lack respect for immigrants for having, instead of fixing shit they just run away. it's pathetic, and doesn't deserve accolades.

>The police will probably end up just rounding them up and putting them in prison. let em rot.
Then the American taxpayers get to pay for the shitty parenting. Fucking lovely.

>full grown man living off of you like a two year old.
You sound jealous.

Is there anything sadder than not understanding this world and why 25+ don't have a real job/career?

Everyone lacks empathy sympathy and compassion.

I thought you were making fun of people that work. Jesus, we need people to take these crappy jobs so overachievers like you can feel better about themselves. You just have to realize some people don’t have big ambitions and are just as content pushing carts as someone making millions running some company. Some people don’t need much to be happy.

Not hardly seeI am happier than a pig in shit most days. My biggest fear is fucking commie scum voting to give what I earn to themselves.

What I'm saying is that someone said that to her IRL to her face, and she ended up crying in the back.

What she does now is literally top 1% in her field but it's also irrelevant. Unless you're getting a shit service or the person happens to be an absolute ingrate, I don't really see an excuse for that shitty behaviour.

Funny story I forgot to add to this thread. My younger brother (26) just bought his first house, guess what? His next door neighbor has a 26 year old son that still lives with them. How do you even justify that? How embarrassing.

>My biggest fear is fucking commie scum voting to give what I earn to themselves.
If you owned your own business, then you would know how to structure your corporate structure to hide taxes. Honestly, you sound like a whiny little bitch.

My approach of working hard and saving, or my approach of seeing the writing on the wall. I just don't get off judging young people who want something more than a slaves existence. I've lived it, and hated every bit of it. Did you ever consider that your forced idealism, your belief that if we just all work harder and act more responsible is actually the problem. You cant vote away the problems we have, and there is no quit in me. The well has been poisoned, but people like you remain who tell our youth to keep drinking from it. Fuck yourself and your mcmansion.

>his first house
maybe if you faggots would stop buying multiple houses they would be cheap enough for him to buy one

Not everybody gives a shit about rat race.

Testosterone and ambition go hand and hand. A man without ambition or competitiveness is basically a faggot that gets fucked in the butt. Yeah i'm sure a 30 year old that pushes carts feels good about himself after a week of work, the same way a CEO feels. Please, you're just trying to justify being a loser in life. And i'm no CEO myself or a doctor or a lawyer. Just a guy with a 6 figure career in the engineering field. I'm not in any way shape or form special.

Zero reason to be 26 years old and still living with your parents, ZERO.

>I put my life in danger and volunteered to kill others before the age deemed acceptable to have a beer in a bar to get paid education that most first world countries offer

Americucks never cease to amaze me.

>Just a guy with a 6 figure career in the engineering field. I'm not in any way shape or form special.
Yet you feel the need to tell us how special you are by citing your income. Maybe you're just a pretentious faggot? Wouldn't that be ironic?

Who are you to say you are happier than they are? I’m not justifying but the fact stands that sins people are not cut out for higher levels responsibility. If that’s all they could achieve and have come to terms with it, power to them. We can’t have the whole population of the United States being baller ass 6 figure engineers can we? I’m sure you understand why, society runs on more than just engineers.

I think you'd be surprised how few jobs "need" to be done

Buddy, it was that or go work at fucking wal-mart or walgreens straight out of high school. College was not an option for me at that time.

This is total bullshit, I've known countless people in the tech industry who have basically 0 test. Ambition is not a simple equation, its roots are as varied as the people who have it. Stop BS'ing the youngsters.

>Testosterone and ambition go hand and hand.

Those guys working in the construction yard are masculine but how many of them actually do move on to better things or open their own company?

This is a terrible stigma.

Yes, naturally I feel the 25+ working a menial job is pathetic, but I correct myself from these thoughts.

Anyone who works hard deserves respect, even if its not a "Real job"

You dont know their circumstances.

You think because they're nerdy they have zero test? At least theyre competitive

Whats wrong with being a grocer? Oh yeah corporations and lack of community destroyed the job.
Instead of "Hello Mrs. James I have the peaches in you wanted. Mr. Avery how are the kids?"
It's wearing a uniform and alternating standing at a register, stocking shelves, or endlessly resetting aisles according to a planogram over and over.
Better get these end caps done so I can try and sell chinese bullshit to strangers and niggers who only want to know my name to get me in trouble and whose kids shit on the floors. They aren't even real customers because they pay for everything with welfare and foodstamps.
Fuck.

Attached: 1559258873668.jpg (768x790, 151K)

Circumstances lmfao. You graduate highschool at 17/18. that's like 8 fucking years to get your shit together. Military, trade schools, community college transferring to university, stop with the mother fucking excuses. They're losers and they know it.

>tfw ambitious and driven
>making six figure salary and doubled the size of my side biz last year.
>100% powered by onions and my bfs cum.

Good to know I am mask where it counts.

>tfw ambitious and driven
>making six figure salary and doubled the size of my side biz last year.
>100% powered by onions and my bfs cum.

Good to know I am masculine where it counts.

I'm simply telling you the truth. Testosterone and ambition have literally nothing to do with each other.

This basically. It's none of my business what you do, but if I'm hiring your services and you're doing it half arsed, or I'm getting something from a shop and you're dragging your corpse over to serve me, I will judge a lot harder than someone engaging and effort posting

Ok overachiever, everyone is a loser but you cause you went to the army and now you make “a 6 figure salary” good for you mane. Yet here you are, shouldn’t you be working on your next big achievement?

>move on to better things or open their own company?
You could say the same thing for lawyers and civil engineers. At least as a plumber you are actually contributing something to society.

I code, but is it truly a career?

Drinking some cold beers, browsing pol, cat on my lap, fiance asleep. Lifes good. Try not to wake mommy up when you make your tendies tonight.

Cat on your lap? That’s the gayest shit I’ve heard

Make sure to take a warm bath next

>Cat on your lap? That’s the gayest shit I’ve heard
I feel sorry for the cat's butt hole. This guy is an obvious cat raper.

/thread

Sad. /thread

Misses tinkerbell says you're a faggot mommas boy that needs to move out and get a life and that even a house cat has more dignity and pride than you

Yes

Attached: 85BE10B1-6DA6-46C1-8D31-43033D8BFBC1.jpg (1127x699, 167K)

Electrician myself, dealt with a lot of wasters in the trades who were also hyper masculine and would make OP look like that virgin meme. Im just saying it's not mutually exclusive.

>assuming that the West doesn't have bigger problems to worry about beyond income/status/career

Post tits.

it has nothing to do with wage or the job, it all depends on whether your working towards something. Working at a supermarket at age 25 with no education or plan for a future career is some meet type shit. But if your working there at 25 because your using it as a low stress job with flexible hours while your back in school, or starting your own small business, or building an app. As long as your working towards something there's nothing wrong with minimum wage type jobs.

Yes, somebody who got sabotaged by the long nose tribeand is too tired to try again for the 6th time to sort his life after getting jewed five times.

Don't forget the compartmentalisation and labour division of the job. Back in the day if you were the grocery clerk you were probably the owner and the main member of staff after say, some younger apprentice or helper woman, and you didn't have your cashier automated, probably did all the pricing and orders yourself and not over a computer either.

fuck the mods he didn't steal the eggs

The government takes a third of everything I make and gives it to blacks and illegal immigrants, uses it to defend Israel, or pumps it into agencies that conduct surveillance on every American. I see no tangible return on my tax dollars - infrastructure is crumbling and construction projects take years, public schools are the worst in the First World and exist mainly for indoctrination, government services like the DMV are hellish, politicians are corrupt, courts are impossibly backlogged, cities are fucking filthy and crime infested, public transit is nonexistent or filthy and crime infested, law enforcement operates on anarcho-tyranny. To top it off, every single thing in the public sector claims to be woefully underfunded and demands more all the time as the government racks up $20 trillion in debt. Most states will be majority non-white by 2030 and every powerful institution views straight white men as public enemy #1. I hate that I'm forced to contribute to this system in order to live and I consider expatriation every day.

My great uncle lived in his parents house well into his 70s. Didnt even have to care for them or burn potential inheritance when they croaked just got my way too nice grandpa to watch them instead and got him to take the house so he was the one paying tax on it when Uncy was still living in it. He basically lived rent free for 80 years and had a big ass collection of guns and land he bought with all the money he never spent. Neet life works

>I make more fiat worthless jew paper than the other guy tier zombie materialist hierarchies

I don't want to hear it. kek

>Electrician myself, dealt with a lot of wasters in the trades
Yes, but as an electrician you have a chance to do something productive. Lawyers not so much.

Yes, a person who doesnt feed himself.
No shame in honest work user.

I agree with you, but what really pisses me off about this kind of thread. Is it is an obvious black pill slap in the face for a lot of young people. Our countries are going to shit, our cultures are being torn down. But yet some asshole needs to come virtue signal about wage slaving being the answer. Working hard is a good thing, having a work ethic is a great thing. Telling people they are shit for not having a career when the world is going insane is not at all productive.

You sound like a much bigger loser than anybody who works these jobs. Imagine bragging about your life on Jow Forums and calling other people losers.

Stop Seattleposting

Attached: 1568851577385.jpg (563x700, 370K)

Learn to... go back to school?

This. It's easier said than done to have a prestigious career in today's world, especially with feminism and diversity hires running rampant.

27, legally insane, live alone.
Nobody will hire me, and I haven't yet met the man I'd trust to be my boss.
I have trouble lying enough about myself to get a foot in the door in any case, and relentlessly telling the truth scares most people deep in their animal brains.

I'm using my time to continually work on my music, and being a better Dungeon master.

I think we just found anons missing cat from the other day. Get the cat raper police on the line.

Yeah and I know I bitch about normal parts of the job like cashier and stocking which yo uwould be doing no matter what.
But the difference is feeling like you are doing it for the community and not being barked at by a sheboon because her canned okra rang up 90 cents instead of 85.

Well said, I am strictly trying to defend people who are disillusioned with the current state of affairs. I don't see the point in keeping the blinders on and working hard to support pieces of shit as a positive attitude. Its delusional, the lies people tell themselves to ignore our harsh reality.

>and being a better Dungeon master.
Tank, DPS, or heals for WoW Classic?