Wife for sale

Wife for sale.
Okay, she is 23 now. I have had her since she was 18. I did "drive" her a lot in the first few months, but then got interested in a newer model. I have 3 now. The newest is 19, so why would I keep a 23?
She has all the working parts. I did beat her occasionally, and 4-5 black eyes over the past 5 years, but there's no permanent damage. She's average looking. But women are just vaginas with a body around. Her vagina works and that's all one should care about. She hasn't given birth yet, so no flabby bits either. I can keep her if I wanted to, but we're only allowed 4 wives at one time. If I get rid of her, I can have two more + two that I already have. And then maybe sell one of those and get a newer one... You get the point...
She cost me around $200 in USD back in the day, so what should be the price now? I know she's battered and bruised, but some say that adds to the value. I just don't want to sell her at a loss.

Note: Shipping and handling will be extra. I'm not responsible if she leaks during anal sex or doesn't want to drink your piss even after a black eye. There will be no refunds or returns. You buy you keep.

Accepting bids now!!!

Attached: images(16).jpg (453x604, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bajurtov.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/feminismo-islamico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll pay your wife 200$ to stone you to death and an additional 50 if she immediately converts to cuckstianity.

stupid sand nigger go back to blowing up your own oil facilities to declare war on random nations. nobody wants your gay fake wife.

Even trade
wassup

Attached: 8713_27010831227.jpg (616x347, 29K)

Can she take 12 inches of big black cock in her ass without waking up the neighbors?

Bitch won't lift her head in front of me let alone a stone. We keep our women in check, my white cucky friend.

>23

Best i can do is $60 and playstation 3 with 2 controllers senpai. How does she run? Was she your favorite or least favorite? I want to know how tight her vaj is.

Oh, yeah? Then explain this.

Attached: xtine.jpg (750x1125, 178K)

How much you want for the ps3?

She pooed first time I put it in. I'm only 6", so nope. Sorry. Not made for nigger cock I'm afraid.

I'll hand her a knife then, let her cut off your head isis style. You should be familiar with that style since you're probably a member. Stupid sandnigger

Cucks come in all colors. Whites don't have monopoly over everything.

Attached: FB_IMG_1535685303526.jpg (1006x1200, 128K)

$120 and I'll throw in goat simulator.

Only drove her when she was 18. For first 3 months, really raced that meter... Not so much after that. mostly blow jobs. She's tight. Tighter than many.

stop fucking up the merchandise Kaheeb!

Attached: animalstyle.jpg (190x253, 35K)

Pakis are turban-niggers. Sand niggers are Arabs. The level of ignorance on this board is.... May Allah save us. Allahu Akbar.

How bad are we talking on the rust and am I looking at any cracks in the frame? '95 gen 2s weren't the best but I can work with it.

It's funny, I was joking with my neighbor just the other week that I suspect that all Muslim men beat their wives.

Honestly not a bad price. I'll have to cosnult with my Imam. Mother will be most pleased.

She can use some brown on white actions.
Dude, when we let brown women to whites, that's because nobody wants them hoes. Every saw a woman in burqa with a white guy? No. We keep the best ones for ourselves.

Lost.

>Her vagina works and that's all one should care about
Nice LARP you fucking poo in mud. It's not the vag that counts, its the WOMB. If you spent 5 years on her and not produced at LEAST 5 children then you're just a monumental, colossal faggot. You should have a small tribe by now, and going through your people's codes - sell your daughters at double the usual price and use your sons to raid the other sandnigger villages to procure more women.

Attached: 1534191810141.jpg (400x384, 136K)

>I just don't want to sell her at a loss.
Should have though of that before you spent five years shot your putrid goat cum inside her.
Depreciation's a bitch.
I'll give you $15 bucks and a pack of Marlboros. $20 if she can cook food that won't give white people the shits.

Attached: fc9c2a00a748e2826d25bae15b1202e667afbb870e90a0b0adb83efb9df2587d.jpg (1200x628, 1.31M)

You are a weirdo, but I'm curious do pakistan girls dig Asian men.

Everything is in working order. May need oiling a bit. Some tune up and it's ready to go. No heavy paint job needed, only few bruises. I'm keep her underwraps before the sale, so she'll be pristine.

May Allah bless you. And may you have your 72 virgins before you die.

fake and gay
>bajurtov.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/feminismo-islamico/

Well, we say all whites are cucks. Some stereotypes just work.

Chek'd and sold. Go ahead and ship that out to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500. Now while I've got you here, I'm also in the market for some decent Russian AK-74s and an early 90s Toyota Tacoma, preferably with the MG Mount already in place in the bed.

I have 3 boys from the other wife. I lost interest in this one at the very early stages. Like the other one with her perky breasts and loose ass.

We are, because many of our race even have relationships with your shitskin "people"

Nothing that shares your blood could ever be worth more than a $1.00. You're lower than insects and your religion reflects it. Some day we won't have to tolerate your religion or race any longer and we will Holocaust you down to the Islamist man, woman and child, except nobody is coming to your rescue. You will be wiped out and completely forgotten and Islam will only be referenced in jokes. Death to Islam.

>Bitch
Why would you call your wife a Bitch?

Nope. Not good. I need at least $300. And yes, she cooks pasta and all that white ppl shit.

Jesus boomer, take it down a notch. I'm trying to work a deal here.

based

Nobody digs Asian men. Lol. We only dig Asian women. You guys have outta world robots, why not do something about your tiny dicks?

When she acts like one it seems pretty appropriate.

Get back to work mining threads for usable info chang

Pay for shipping and handling...
She'll love to be with a stable genius.

>she cost me around $200 in USD back in the day
She's rather ugly, but still this is quite a deal for the price of a human being. I'd pay 40 dollars and two chickens, OP.