Why are white men losing interest in white women?

We all know white women are entitled roastie slags which do not deserve rights, but why are white men choosing not to breed with them?

Attached: 1569028852052.webm (384x480, 1.42M)

I wish I would lose interest in women, period.

because they cant be trusted to raise offspring correctly

That's why

Attached: 1545466901497.jpg (540x960, 58K)

this culture of ladies nights at clubs and bars has turned women into alcoholic, entitled retards.

Attached: drunkard factory.jpg (350x500, 94K)

Attached: 71E1D7CD-E4A2-4907-A8D9-9CEB6F03C87B.jpg (211x239, 6K)

Is she not white?
Yes this is a major factor. Any major city on a saturday night is teeming with groups of roasties walking around like they own the world
always a white shirt
I don't think any women left on their own can be trusted to raise offspring properly

Attached: 1568251381092.png (466x532, 404K)

>Is she not white?
Who cares anymore

Attached: 1545295152133.jpg (422x750, 60K)

It's a result of them having resources that should be going to Men. The (((vultures))) are fanning the flames of this dumpster fire to leech women's money.

Because having white babies is racist

did she died?

Hopefully
I have actually been told this at university and by coworkers

Its not really dumbass she posted it on her facebook how she did the makeup for it an shit

Attached: 1568895284689.jpg (627x444, 91K)

Women are hypergamous. They waste their 20s fucking chads and afterwards when they are done we are not insin them anymore.

Wow it's not like we have this thread 50 times a day

Attached: 1568506705216.jpg (1064x1600, 380K)

Its on youtube and someone linked her facebook, don't ask for cus I dont give a shit.

is she dead?

bump. she looked dead

Its not like this is the most important issue to solve to secure the future of whites or anything.
Yes, but why do said chads not knock any of them up?

Attached: 1568261411141.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

Chads only care about their dick. Chads are mostly blue pilled niggers who are addicted to sex.

Why was there a North Korean dictator running after her?

Attached: 1f914(2).png (512x512, 19K)

Oh look, another incel thread. BORING.

from my experience, white girls want nothing to do with me. only non-white girls
therefore, i am single

>white men choosing not to breed with them
lel

>lets turn our women into alcoholics.

no guy wants an alcoholic wife to be mother of their children.

imho, establishments that encourage alcoholism in women need to be shamed and shut down for destroying society.

We love white women here, so fuck off you shitskin faggot!

god fucking help us all

I guarantee you she was hit by a WOMAN driving that car. They're so busy texting, checking their makeup for doing an auto-selfie they can't even see somebody standing in the street.
GIVING WOMEN THE RIGHT TO VOTE: HUGE MISTAKE.

I'm married you kike. I just happen to have an interest in the future of the white race.
It's okay to date other races just don't breed (unless they are black then stay away altogether)

They realized regardless of what you do women will always cheat on you so they simply use women for sex not relationships.

Built for BBC.

British white women are among the worst. At least the ones who come here are.

because they keep being killed by niggers and muslims

Attached: 60ab47dad5b1f2ec570c917f03b219fda867e67f44c881257fd08fe85577e974.png (827x579, 495K)

I personally have up white pussy to focus on my insatiable growing lust for big black cock that haunts every thought and waking moment of my poor beta faggot white boy existence

>It's okay to date other races just don't breed
puts me in an awkward situation where i have to pretend like i want a long term relationship when i actually dont

Nah you can see her barely move and the agonized look on her face

She survived to be broken forever, at least she'll never twerk

Attached: the pure aryan woman.png (1437x1071, 2.3M)

Women do that all the time. Who cares just get ur peepee poopoo wet

Attached: 1550462530557.jpg (1063x789, 129K)

>Women do that all the time
yeah for money. i'm not gonna get any money from some brown girl. they think white people have all the money

The only reason would be demoralization. Thinking 'the grass is greener' with other races when it actually isn't. Miscegenation plays right into the enemies hands, making the situation even worse.

If Chad was a nigger he'd be knocking up those women because only niggers knock people up.
Chad has the ability to see and plan into the future.

Based and redpilled. Females are nothing but trouble.

Attached: 1494043041914.png (1124x615, 180K)

Women in general are nothing but just trouble.
I used to have a really bad case of yellow fever but Slav girls cured me of it. I’m moving to Russia soon.

Attached: 7E745947-0BCF-4BAD-B921-EC39F3D0458A.jpg (600x450, 55K)

Slav men aren't beta fags like Asians and will fuck you up if you come for their women

>Why don't you give up half of your shit and pay me alimony for 26 years incel?

happy to the last sec

Attached: godwhy.png (385x423, 301K)

Lots of men don't want wives anymore. They just want a drunk slut to suck their dick every night so women oblige.
If more men don't straighten up and start slut shaming then women will continue to behave like whores.

Having children? You don't want kids user?

Capitalism

Attached: 07145.jpg (500x742, 70K)

Because white women would rather follow the television sets than their own men. Just fuck an Asian, make some slavs.

>Why are white men losing interest in white women
Roasties are losing their appeal thanks to trannies
just a sexual market correction, the big losers, roasties, are doomed to fade into obscurity

Attached: 1548115795170.jpg (660x751, 169K)

unironically this
this is the ages of the booty and white girls don't have it unless their fat or get implants
and pawgs are rare

I’m 6’0”, weigh 155lbs, and a judo black belt. I do not care how violent their men are. They are not a problem for me.

her body is perfection

Attached: 189463764.jpg (989x989, 127K)

I married my Chinese wife. We met at age 13, became best friends and started dating at 16. Been attached at the hip since. 3 kids. We're both 41.

Had nothing to do with race. We just enjoyed each other's company.

But now I hate white women. They're pushy, stupid, and whores. Not my thing.

Is red pill and blue pill like Ubermench vs The Last Man? Neitchze?

What do I benefit from starting a family? Seriously, what the fuck is the point in supporting a w*men who does nothing? And what about our kids? School will teach them race and gender is a construct, white christian men are evil, and sex ed starts in 3rd grade now. I can't re-educate them. I won't. Because kids will soon have the power to turn me over to the authorities if they repeat anything I've told them to their class and teachers. Big Brother is here fellas. This is game over. Please prove me wrong. Or at least offer some hope ;_;

Alcoholic women create kids with FASD. These people turn our to be violent rapists.

Then they rape women.

They deserve it for drinking.

>155 lbs.
>Judo.

Okay, twink. Just be sure to bend over if they sound angry. You'll thank me.

Attached: 1564615376353.png (1062x892, 325K)

If it's any consolation, other countries exist...

that's not how it works

Because they've utterly transformed over the least 20 years to be insufferable cunts.

redpill is more like zarathustra but blue pill is the last man.

Being in a relationship with a modern woman is just exhausting. It's like having a second job.

Your wife know that?

It is. You just haven't realised yet.

this user gets it.

understandable. multiculturalism is alright is a pretty red pill.

>another thread lying about white people miscegenating
(((Who))) could be making these threads?

I literally cannot stand being facetimed multiple times a fucking day AAAAAAAAAAAA
>mfw she facetimes while I'm traitor in SS13
>keeps on facetiming me even after I tell her that's all I'm doing

Attached: 1445676318_1411292527_1391023407_ayq5bn_kfuq.gif (400x300, 1.05M)

>155 lbs
Yeah, a guy with an average build could break you without any training. 155 is a twig if you're 6 foot.

jesus christ why
I didn't need this right before bed
Hope she survived.. or at least died quickly without much suffering..

That was very satisfying to watch.

>155
Are you legit 15?

Attached: 1568977308006.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Oof, that hits hard. Yeah, shes an idiot, and its entirely her fault. Its still a shame.

That's the best roastie dance I ever saw. Wonderful finale.

If I had a time machine I would use it to get my virginity back

If you are white enough you can get a white baby out of a latina.

Literal boomer

bragging about being 155 unironically

the fuck you eat for breakfast, raw quinoa?

Attached: 1567261909882.jpg (960x960, 30K)

they are fat.

it's the reason EVERYTHING sucks. women are fat and they refuse to acknowledge calories-in-calories-out.

:)

Opportunism and fear of opportunism

>155 lbs
user, I'm 6'1", and I felt skinny as fuck when I weighed more than you. Bulk before you brag

>not greentexting and getting baited this hard
GO AWAWAYWAY

I think white women are universally retarded doesn't matter where they come from.
It was a mistake giving them rights.

My cousin is 5'8 160lbs and looks like an average gym goer, how fucking tiny are you cunt?

Race traitors

I am losing interest in woman as my testosterone levels are declining.

Trust me, you don't wanna do that

Attached: 1565111053569.png (851x1135, 1.16M)

Fuck them. They are toxic and will screw you over in the courts. Society will believe anything they accuse you of. Go MGTOW.

Twink or actually a manlet.

I rejected the maybe two women who ever showed interest in me.
Both were probably on the autism spectrum, the first because she was actually crazy and ran hot and cold all the time, and the second because she brought her on-off boyfriend to our date.

Hm, in retrospect I actually made really good calls.

because they have become std riddled coal burners and have very shitty attitudes

>implying it's white men who don'f want to breed
>implying its not the dogfucking thots refusing to settle for less than 8 figure incomes and 10/10 looks. while also refusing to/unable to have kids because birth control

holy fucking shit

>6 feet
>150 pounds
>muh judo
>lanklet thinks he could hold his own in a streetfight when he's bordering on severely underweight.

Have fun getting the shit kicked out of you by 250 pound drunken serbs.

Judo aint shit, and whipping judo nonsense out in a streetfight will get you killed.

concupiscence is an insult to the soul, you did good.

Attached: 1564284270943.png (1293x1112, 909K)

Oh yeah.

Om COOOOOOMING

Because they know their tiny white dicks can't please non Asian women

Robut post.