Untitled

ستا سپی مړ دی

Attached: 8B9BC6EFE62D3873.png (2550x3300, 230K)

LOL that is good. It's the main sticking point. I would rather kill every person on the planet before my dogs.
“The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.”

This but unironically actually. Fuck dogs and fuck dog owners.

based
my ex fucked her dog

unironically

Attached: treedog.webm (484x367, 2.61M)

Flag checks out.

Attached: 1465864070242.png (800x400, 15K)

Do you have dogs? Would you rather kill your dogs or some quasi human .. er I mean abo? I would kill every abo before my dogs. I have a leaf flag.. lol what a loser.

DO YOU WANT YOUR SANDY SHITHOLE TO TURN INTO A GLASSY SHITHOLE??

دا غوایی باندې راوړه

Why would I want some dirty, noisy, leg-humper that shits on my lawn? Visit the home of a dog owner and the first thing that happens, before you even say hello, you have to deal with this yapping little piece of shit animal and when it finally stops making your ears bleed it licks you and you have to go to the bathrooms and wash off the bacteria. No fucking way. People like you, who fetishise these disgusting creatures, just have major problems forming human relationships. Dog ownership is strongly anti-social and you've just freely admitted that.

Lebo detected.

>I would destroy humanity over killing some animal
No wonder you are easily out bred

Both of my dogs are over 100lb's It must suck being so sub human you are not equal to a dog.

Attached: dreamtime.jpg (363x402, 73K)

That includes you. If Islam recognized the utility of dogs and loyalty they might have something. But you kill each other based on specific factions. My dogs are worth more than you.

only pitbulls

So you would kill your favorite fuck goat?

>ستا سپی مړ دی
I'd rather a based dog than a moslem.
Your friend,
The Lord God.

Fuck you kebab

Fuck off chink

Based choice, dogs are the animals of Barbarians and primarily only have a use for war, law enforcement or living as a hunter gatherer.

lol nice cope. I can assume from your post that you are none of those therefore not white. Enjoy your dirt cookies.

Filthy moslem

God I hate gooks

Islam is wrong about dogs but right about bitches.
>But they're ill behaved neurotic little shits!
Dogs mirror the owner, quit looking at nigger owners.

I'm not surprised. You can't even handle emus

Islam is scum and must be eradicated from the earth.

based leaf

Attached: Suggestions.jpg (599x708, 42K)

CANADIANS
IS
RIGHT
ABOUT
DOGS

based