There, now everyone can be happy

There, now everyone can be happy.

Attached: usa_map.png (1600x800, 75K)

Fuck you, I'm not paying taxes too Boston

staten island is red

DC got leveled by an AIDS bomb so the capitol got moved to Boston.

Pacific Federation would last about 2 weeks before a civil war.

Give back Missouri and Maryland you yankee mick-wop monsters

cali should be its own. They are bitch made as fuck. Literally all red minus cali. Call cali Cuckaforina and let them drown in their tears because no one else wants to deal with cali fucktardism

Ohio is rightful libertarian clay.

Attached: fph.png (936x800, 513K)

Explain

>Indiana

Well fuck me

I just realized I put the Dixie Republic's capitol outside their fucking territory.

Attached: 1533335237746.jpg (679x427, 27K)

Dixie has the capital of St. Louis, but all of Missouri is outside their territory.

we are reaching levels of autism previously believed to be impossible.

Attached: lovely.gif (400x226, 1.96M)

Idaho, Utah, Most of Nevada, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming would have almost no representation while LA, SF, Portland and Seattle would have most of it.
There is no way a new government could be made with the political differences that exist currently and the population disparity.
CA, OR and WA could try and invade but they'd get raped, or if they didn't then the rest of the states would have to start a war to get decent ports anyways and that would cause the coastal country to be noncontigous.
Basically it's a retarded map for the west.

I don't wanna leave my beautiful state of Utah but I don't wanna be part of the Federation help!

wyoming is the freest state in the union wtf op

No, the divide is rural vs urban. Just put the Democrat commies into city states and let the rest of the country be free. Maybe build walls around them Escape From New York style.

Attached: Trumpland vs Clinton Archipelago.jpg (1085x1200, 193K)

Disgusting

St Louis is literally in the wrong fake country

>St Louis is literally in the wrong fake country
It's a fake troll map. No way any sane person would put the MT west (outside Colorado) in with the west coast. And the description of the Midwest as "libertarian left' is equally ridiculous. But, there's so far there's only this and blacked threads up on my journings in Jow Forums these first 5 minutes.

Corrected map because I'm a complete fucking dumbass who can't into geography.

Attached: usa_map.png (1600x800, 75K)

this. as a Midwesterner I want fuck all nothing to do with New York, Boston or anything of that East Coast shitholes.
nuke Chicago and make the eastern most state Ohio.

Your face when the bill of rights only appied to the federal government and this could have been true.

Attached: 1474809356372.jpg (1412x973, 238K)

The First Kingdom of Texas is too small and the Pacific Federation is too big.
t. Floridian

We need to balkanize

But how can Atlanta be the capital when it's burned?

... because it's ideology that divides us.

Excuse me? No, see here's where you're dead wrong retard. Appalachia (Which goes from Upstate NY to Northern Georgia) would be blue. Dr. Pierce's legacy will be an Appalachian stronghold against the anti-white ZOG. Texas would be purple, they are so fuck'n lulbert it hurts

Attached: Dr. William Luther Pierce blue themed artwork.jpg (564x736, 54K)

The Rockie Mountain states should just try to form a coalition with the eastern portion of the west coast states almost everything east of the Cascades is already right leaning and doesn't get much representation already so they might join for a common problem.

which color territory will ban niggers and wetbacks?

I’d slam

Lotta rice my dude :/

This is actually retarded