Tartaria threat

Anyone got any redpills on Tartaria?

Been coming across info suggesting that we had a culture lost to history within the past few hundred years that left an uneasy feeling.

pic related

youtu.be/R34anz2sMuM

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 2.00.45 pm.png (995x672, 1001K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC5vXBfxN7rxKeJHJxS8dNDw/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfxJmF7fAk
idstch.com/2017/06/?print=pdf-search
google.com/search?q=san francisco roman palace&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=ACYBGNTam1U03GiXYe1AwV_W5URqcuSs3g:1569059509614&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2tM6V0uHkAhVBYVAKHdD5AGQQ_AUIESgB&biw=2343&bih=1367
youtube.com/watch?v=_uFoERIdiAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b7YiFQFk6fc
youtube.com/user/TheScariestMovieEver/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=tiCMFzpMnZM
youtube.com/watch?v=VM_yAyLtUUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude these people are all flat earthers and are complete retards , its painful to see ppl even entertain this shit

also known as Khazaria
perhaps the flood was not so long ago.

So Khazahstan? Ironically where the lone jewish tribe was?

The yt channel I linked has never made a video on the flat earth that I know of, nor mentioned it in said video.

Explain burger

Attached: 1562458559963.png (464x768, 425K)

It wasn't a singular nation or culture-group but a vast swathe of taiga and sub-boreal steppe.
Tatar is basically just what we used to call Asiatic horse-nomads, who inhabited that region of what's now the Russian far-east since antiquity.

The people lived in tribal communities, practicing mostly shamanism and animistic customs.

The people further to the north still were similar to other sub-arctic cultures like the Saami and Aleuts.

The Russian empire expanded east, past the Caucasus mountains in the sixteen or seventeen hundreds, and established suzeiranity over the tribes they encountered, levying taxes mostly in furs and ambers.

There were a few wars here and there, but no serious resistance against the Russians, who were using arquebuses, later musketry, and cannon, and mostly only had to contend with horse-nomads with bows and spears, and the sub-arctic fishermen and reindeer herders, who had interesting non-metallic suits of woven armour that protected them from arrows - but not from lead shot.

The ancestors of these people live still in the various autonomous regions of Russia, Bashkirs, Volga Tatars and the like.
Many of them were Islamicized by the Turks, but some are orthodox, and here and there you find people who still know the ways of the spirits of the land and the beasts.

Same story as anywhere really - the strong devour the weak.

the home of a astana (the final boss of illuminati designed cities)

reminder, "Tartaria" and the global mud flood conspiracy are so stupid they get bullied off /x/.

What's stupid about it?

russians let them larp as their own country in their mini stan, theyre just conquered steppe people

Don't get discouraged spider land user. I too am retarded enough to believe in Tartaria. i think there is merit to a LOT of the questions raised in these videos and secret history / false history is very smart if you literally rule the world. If i took over an entire planet and wanted to reset it the thing i would do is reset history as well. A lot of historical "fact" is fiction or guess work in regards to mostly every scientific field. carbon dating, archeology are both Bullshit for example. not stupid very good theory.

Attached: 1562273204327.webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

So what's it supposed to be? If it existed, would it not have been just a territory that got renamed?

I've only recently come across the concept of the whole Tartaria thing, don't know what to believe it or not. But I got a gut feeling from that video I posted that made me feel that it may have some credibility to it.

ty for commenting.

If you have the time watch the video I linked, it will explain better than I could. Im still new to the topic.

>bro, just watch an hour of a youtube conspiracy channel
I'll wait for the rundown, thanks.

Your loss m80, obviously you have better things to do.

Yeah I'll watch it mate. I started the tartaria theory with the crowhouse but stopped watching after he badmouthed Trump or something can't really remember. silly reason to stop watching but i just found other channels and wasn't watching for politics. I'll watch this one as it looks like a good rundown to get me back into this subject thank you! :) Keep digging this particular topic opens a lot of cans of worms but feels very true in your soul for some weird reason. I understand your feeling because i have it too. There is a lot that makes sense about this video and a lot that doesn't make sense about our timeline. it makes sense in a literal mathematical way but doesn't make sense in a true to the soul kind of way. That might be the silliest thing ive ever typed but i hope you understand what i mean. History as we know it has swaths of inaccuracies taken as fact. CHECK OUT JON LEVI CHANNEL IT'S AMAZING. my go to channel for this topic. very fucking good. in my eyes much better than crowhouse

separate comment about jon levi's channel incase other anons stumble here.
Jon Levi videos all focus on lost civilization recently and all the buildings and structures around the world that don't make logical sense within our timeline.

Attached: 1568314457555.jpg (540x338, 66K)

Cheers for the link. When it comes to topics like these it's better to stick to the core topic... I used to be more on the left so I ignored the rights opinion on topics such as the refugee crisis and it's repercussions so I get what you mean.

I've had a feeling for some time that ww1-2 era was prime time for brainwashing the masses of our past so who knows. The first casualty of war is the truth.

I used to be on the Left pre 2016 but regardless thanks for chatting today fren. stay safe in clown world.

I agree but I think the Reset happened sometime in the 1800's not fully sure. Look into the worlds fairs and all that shit. jonLevi has fantastic videos on the worldsfairs they had all around the planet before the demolished all the breathtaking buildings and technology for seemingly no reason. almost like one last hoorah for the elite before the reset it. sure the ww's prob entertained heavy brainwashing but i think it had to occur sometime around the 1800's.

godspeed

Attached: 1560910114390.png (637x800, 396K)

Liedtke, followed him for awhile. Name spelling may be off. His British accent can be hard to follow. He is a serious researcher, Levi recommends him.

thecrowhouse? He's a true blue aussie bruh

Attached: 1562808432715.jpg (894x598, 77K)

5 minutes into the video and I'm out... dude is fucking nuts. Free energy hocus pocus energy relay cathedrals and pyramids space ships. Fuck sake man.

Solid attention span. The video doesn't cover anything about pyramid space ships and the cathedral free energy stuff he talks about comes from a point of speculation.

Attached: t.png (615x359, 269K)

Attached: t3.png (997x571, 1.29M)

Attached: t2.png (591x356, 528K)

Attached: Astana1.jpg (500x375, 113K)

Very Kabbalistic

Attached: Astana.jpg (599x315, 25K)

Freemasons/Chabad/Sabbateans/Donmeh love it

Attached: Astana3.jpg (1080x1350, 233K)

Columbus' stated purpose of his first voyage was to sail to Tartaria and meet with the Great Khan. He was always under the impression that the islands that he bumped into were Japan. This is all in his diary.

Attached: columbus.png (1266x106, 24K)

Tartaria memes tie into afrocetrism.

Attached: 1564248737348.jpg (1600x1214, 3.08M)

Any clue how old these maps are?

All old mapsm often dated to the 16th or 17th centuriesm are based on older maps.

Attached: main-qimg-233fbd4fb952ac29862dedbac85ce5fd.jpg (602x945, 278K)

reset happens every 6-9k years or so, that's why many bible heads are saying earth is 6k years old. Having internet and lasers is nothing new and probably have been invented, lost, rediscovered, reinvented at least 200 times already. Remember that modern human is at least 2 million years old and modern human is at least 120k years.

Those UFO are probable those super advanced humans that survived in small numbers and avoid us the same way we avoid savages living naked in the jungle.

different pronunciations i would guess.
old rabbi jews call iraq babylon.

Tartaria Tuh
Khazaria Khu

like egyptian? name khadir is pronounced header. i knew a guy lol.

maybe tesla built it all and went mad with his earthquake machine. sound resonance can turn soil and rock into mud.

then they re-wrote history because the tech is so simple and so fucking dangerous.

then they re-introduced an overly complex way of doing things that only certain people would understand.

>reminder, "Tartaria" and the global mud flood conspiracy are so stupid they get bullied off /x/.

Attached: 12308172367588e.jpg (1080x1350, 239K)

People speaking the truth are labled as heretics. One of those Greeks said something about this.

/x/ peddles nonsense just like Jow Forums. Feels bad.

tartaria isn't flat earth, there's actually a ton of evidence of a cover-up/general fuckery

In terms of political enlightenment:
9/11 being an inside job > Holohoax > elites are satanic freaks > history is mostly made up to control modern minds >Tartaria mud flood free energy > dinosaurs aren't real >ayy lmao > the earth is flat

"Tartaria" was the name for a very general region where Turkic peoples (including Tartars) lived and some faggots made a big deal out of nothing.

You haven't dug deep enough. Tartaria memes only exist because of the other conspiracies.

Can you give a brief, rough account of the best evidence you've seen?

no

New Chronology (Fomenko)

The New Chronology is a pseudohistorical theory which argues that the conventional chronology of Middle Eastern and European history is fundamentally flawed, and that events attributed to the civilizations of the Roman Empire, Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt actually occurred during the Middle Ages, more than a thousand years later.

According to Fomenko's claims, the written history of humankind goes only as far back as AD 800, there is almost no information about events between AD 800–1000, and most known historical events took place in AD 1000–1500.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)

Attached: 2981238905065y891.jpg (388x364, 31K)

This seems to me to be the best rundown of our current world as well as of our possible history.
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfxJmF7fAk

This is crap.

You retard autists still going on about Tartaria
holy shit

Go fuck yourself. The video raises interesting points.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 TARTARIA, THE HIDDEN HISTORY - YouTube.jpg (3092x1684, 550K)

Yeah but it's discarding too much history. Dude is totally schizo.

Tartaria is a bunch of steppe niggers that invaded Europe cause they were so miserable in the steppe.
They weren't politically or scientifically advanced they were just cattle herders and halfchinks and white niggers.
Wild murdering bastards that would raid and collect tax, live in tents and not even bother to conquer or establish cities.
SCUM.

>like egyptian?
nah, Egyptians were civilized

Egyptians lived in mud huts.

Yea, the Cossack.

Attached: LuxRecon5-880x375.jpg (880x375, 91K)

That isn't a house.

>idk anything about languistics, I make wild assumptions and speculations and always forward the conclusion to you the average listener.
He's a vague asshole.

to the left, demented one

Guess what those are mad of

>discarding too much history
How would you know that our current history is correct anyway. The only argument you have for our current history is appeal to authority. "Because my government, my history teacher, my news anchors, my censored Wikipedia pages, my books approved by monopolistic publishing companies and my brainwashed normy neighbors said so.

>discarding too much history
This is an appeal to "occam's razor". Despite the complete overhaul of our history if you follow the Tartarian, I consider it to make more sense then our current history.

idstch.com/2017/06/?print=pdf-search

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 TARTARIA, THE HIDDEN HISTORY - YouTube.png (2320x594, 873K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 TARTARIA, THE HIDDEN HISTORY - YouTube (1).png (2446x1192, 1.55M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 TARTARIA, THE HIDDEN HISTORY - YouTube (1).jpg (3092x1674, 809K)

google.com/search?q=san francisco roman palace&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=ACYBGNTam1U03GiXYe1AwV_W5URqcuSs3g:1569059509614&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2tM6V0uHkAhVBYVAKHdD5AGQQ_AUIESgB&biw=2343&bih=1367

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 TARTARIA, THE HIDDEN HISTORY - YouTube (2).jpg (3092x1674, 782K)

No

how do you know history is fake if you never studied it and failed high school?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 TARTARIA, THE HIDDEN HISTORY - YouTube (2).png (2251x932, 1.31M)

Yea you're dumb as shit.

You are conflating Tartars and tatars

A lot of this stuff is brainlet tier nonsense, but some of it is entertaining

Yea but question is:
Dos it contain poop?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 Tartars - Google Search.png (690x316, 110K)

I know it's not correct, but this guy is simplifying it which is counter intuitive. Mud flood/Tartaria opens up some viewpoints into history but it's nothing you can draw any sane conclusions from. This guy is lizardmen tier.

I've talked to people who are 100 years who have talked to people who were 100 years old who talked to people who ere also 100 years old. This guy is simply discarding too much. He's also got a bias on him saying everything on the planet is Tartaria. That is ridiculous.

This honestly. A lot of it is complete bullshit and even more of it is omitted from easily accessible lessons but there are all kinds of bread crumbs.

Attached: bldgblog-of-rock-tombs-cave-temples-and-the-architecture-E40a8bb46d4240f75e702edd6c6e5c654.jpg (438x594, 58K)

This part wasn't even true.

Attached: 1549705712195.jpg (2048x1365, 999K)

And this is an interesting rabbit hole but what is he talking about palaces for?

Attached: Panorama_of_San_Francisco_by_Eadweard_Muybridge,_1878.jpg (8458x900, 1.9M)

Then he started talking about other cultures, it's just a bit too stretchy.

It is true that the death tolls in pretty well every country was astronomical in the past 200 years of war but I can't see them fabricated every history world wide.

Attached: sf_1.jpg (975x361, 148K)

but maybe

Attached: World_heads_of_state_in_1889.jpg (2434x1274, 1.53M)

That thing is located in Chicago not in San Fransisco. Point still stands.

San Fransisco used to be an imperial Tartarian city full of palaces that had Roman architecture. In order to push a fake history, all these buildings had to be whipped out so no one would ask questions about the narative. It's like the destruction of the Notre dame cathedral but on a larger systematic scale.

There was a thread way back that stated that historic photographs of important people were just dressed up corpses put in front of a camera.

It looks like you've solved everything user.

This guy's voice is fucking disgusting. I know it's not relevant to the subject, but this nigger needs to do speech therapy

your dumb cuntry should ban you from using internet

Attached: 12314566245373.png (700x345, 15K)

>Then he started talking about other cultures, it's just a bit too stretchy.

One way to fabricate history is by taking true history, and displacing it in time. The historical events are correct it's just that the time period in which these events have transpired is wrong and the names of the historical characters have changed.

All these cultures displaced in time could have actually coexisted together before the fall: Egypt, roman, byzantine,...

In other words you don't have to reinvent the entirety of history, it's safer to subvert the true history then to recreate an entire new history because that way you have plausible deniability.

But really man you need to research more. There are literally tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of photographs out there. There's also a damn near infinite amount of documents to read detailing even the most mundane shit ever.

Unless those crazy buggers have AI scripts that can write billions of words that makes sense, it's impossible for coverups of the magnituded that autist was implying to be real. The amount of artwork is astronomical as well. Some people also do trace their history far back -- and even though they might have nothing to do with supposed destroy Tartaria towns, they have their own culture that the guy was trying to appropriate.

You're getting caught up in some psy op.

Attached: 1568493970276.jpg (1024x578, 78K)

Old photographs I mean.

you're talking to a schizo, the only thing that can help him is medication

He's more open minded than most, he's worth talking to even if he might be a bit confused or illusioned.

Attached: Bust of Alexander Pushkin commissioned by great-grandsons living in London.jpg (700x571, 303K)

>There are literally tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of photographs out there. There's also a damn near infinite amount of documents to read detailing even the most mundane shit ever.

One way is as you put it to generate these things yourself. Another way is to take a large collection of historic data & artwork and to destroy what does not fit the narrative you want. Sometimes it is enough to retouch photograph to hide certain details. You can then keep the rest of the records behind lock and key.

The Burning of the Library of Alexandria is an example of erasure of history, and the Secret archives of the Vatican are a place where the real history is locked up.

kek the joke is on you

This tranny thing: , extends to our current governments and Hollywood
youtube.com/watch?v=_uFoERIdiAQ

Female New Zealand prime minister has a dick
youtube.com/watch?v=b7YiFQFk6fc

Attached: michelle-obamajpg-c3a281980f9b3359.jpg (1200x752, 79K)

youtube.com/user/TheScariestMovieEver/videos
this is a comfy entry level channel that's kind of related

While we are at it, let me burst some more bubbles:

Planets are hollow:
youtube.com/watch?v=tiCMFzpMnZM
youtube.com/watch?v=VM_yAyLtUUM

Attached: Hollow Planet Seismology Vs Solid Earth Seismology.png (731x7464, 1.35M)

more nonsense... how to get everything wrong
how long did you go to school? were you drunk the whole time?

JIDF, FBI, CIA glow in the dark Shabbos goyim like you will be slaughtered and used as fertilizer. I suspect that you might actually be a bot.

Attached: MENTAL ILLNESS DOESN'T EXIST.png (1354x987, 365K)

Attached: 1554951457202_0.jpg (960x490, 162K)