What Have You Done With Your Life?

Attached: 753B8D1E-8813-4D62-9F2D-7C719C9B04D7.jpg (1125x1644, 822K)

Attached: 740F5114-6AA1-4D9D-8530-73A7377AF912.jpg (654x490, 65K)

hopefully snorted a few pounds of cocaine

Reach for it, anons

Attached: fromtheinternet.png (1334x750, 1.27M)

Been given an actual award lol

look at those little downy tits
god, she's beautiful

holy shit shes 16???

i thought she was like 6 years old

>autistic girl is brainwashed by her parents to be an advocate for a hoax movement
>is given a meaningless award that is essentially a Jewish pat on the back for being a good goy
>OP thinks she has actually accomplished something

Attached: 1569013405974.jpg (625x773, 60K)

I won junior prize (age limit 13 years) for short story in children library in my town.
That's like 10000 times more of a price than this kiked bullshit.

That's what happens when you go vegan at such a young age. You stunt your development and end up looking like a malnourished child, because she is one.

Jow Forums is Censoring. See post.

Imagine thinking that posting this picture is somehow good propaganda.
What the fuck is wrong with her face?
Such a sperg.

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 10K)

IKR she looks about 10.

its a boy

I've been trying to help the West, not tear it apart.

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: 1565635162698.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

Attached: do_u_dare.jpg (478x543, 35K)

I just ate a scab off my shin

Something far more useful than this

>Amnesty
>conscience award
This is so cringe...it only outs who her handlers are.

couldn't they at least pick a cuter loli?

Attached: 1565824770930.jpg (850x600, 410K)

The premise is i'm not a globohomo puppet. Then come all the rest.

I picked a big booger and ate it.
Very satisfying.

How much carbon was wasted running the computers to generate proofs for that poster, hold all the associated meetings, print the final approval, have it framed and delivered? Hypocrites.

Can we get the mods to ban potato girl threads. The whole world is a farce but this shit is really not worth talking about.

And yet, here you are.

Was that supposed to be clever?

Blame Jews for my failures

Attached: 53122DA9-0AB3-4F63-A888-4FABE24B9A7A.jpg (1991x1473, 968K)

I have played over 20,000 hours of video games. Read the collective works of Stephen King. Viewed every episode of MST3K at least 5 times. Browsed Jow Forums for 12+ years. Witnessed 4 successful Jow Forums clones rise and fall. Worked 4 different dead end jobs. Painted 30+ crappy paintings. Played 2 shows in a Black Sabbath cover band. Gotten a bachelors and masters degree in two separate and equally useless areas. Completed 2 research studies that discovered nothing and added nothing to scientific knowledge. Started a few memes like the "{Morrowind Doomed world} with this characters death..." meme. Achieved a second level mastery of a martial art. Gotten 3rd place in a 50+ participant fencing competition. Carved my initials into several picnic tables and other public structures. Viewed, saved and deleted thousands of Hentai images. A bunch of other meaningless shit that I forgot, and so forth. Have I set the world on fire? No. Have I made a difference in the grand scheme of things? No. Will people remember what I have done after I die? No. But you know something. I enjoy the life I've lived and I can accept who I am and the time I have wasted on stupid things. Because at the end of the day none of it really matters. You can live a life of ease and pleasure, a life of suffering and hardship, or anything in between. If you do the things that are important to you, that is enough, it is enough to have lived how you wanted however that may be.

Attached: mirror-chess-pieces-box-death.jpg (540x467, 27K)

the climate thing has nothing to do with getting us to support it but more to do with brainwashing all the kids coming up. think about their spokesperson right now. are they gonna relate to some al gore type or some weird assburger girl who lets them cut class to throw up signs and yell at people

>a Jew wins a globohomo circlejerk award
The existenal crisis is real

We should empeach climate change. Poke it with a stick. Climate change is sexist and racist.

Can anybody else remember when awards actually meant something? Back when, if someone said "I was awarded X" you knew that they had done something incredible to get it? Lefties ruin everything.

>make $120k/year in software development
>but no awards for virtue signaling/being a political pawn
You're right OP, I'm filled with such regret.

She looks like she has down syndrome just look at her retarded face
>also she's a forced meme

Someone post one of the webms/gifs of her sperging out and twitching like fuck.

Also. I also thought she was like 10 years old.

> slow clap builds to standing ovation

truly the prophet of our age

Attached: 1567248000093.jpg (415x600, 58K)

Well, I can tell you that I was not hand-picked by leftists at a young age to be a spokeperson for one of their scams.

What exactly did Greta do to get this award? Sail a boat across the Atlantic? She didn't even do that. She had a crew on board to sail the ship for her.

Literally all she did to get this award is get chosen as the face of a propaganda campaign.

It reminds me a lot of Alexey Stakhanov. He got chosen as a "hero of soviet labour" by some propagandist who thought he looked good in photographs then got endless awards for no reason except that it gave propagandists something to talk about. That's what Greta is. She was chosen because environmentalists thought she would look good in photos (and that they could hide behind her youth and autism if anyone dared to criticise them). The reason she's getting this award is the same reason that Stakhanov got lots of awards - it gives them something to talk about to keep her in the news for as long as possible.

Damn, nigger.

I am impressed.