Singh>Bernier?

Want to see them in a debate together! Who wins? and why?

Jagmeet seems more intelligent and compassionate.

Attached: Showdown!.jpg (301x167, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/why-diversity-matters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_British_Columbia#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bernier is playing into dog whistle politics , and using racism for people to vote against their interest. Immigration is not an issue in this 80 percent white country , its only an issue for incels online.

Mr raise your taxes even MORE to pay for more free shit for gimmigrants?
Why do you want Canada to collapse

why dont you?

Where the fuck do you live bro? I have to travel 40km any direction to find a white person

Immigration is killing our economy and culture you fucking traitor cuck. Max is our only hope.

If we keep importing 250000 Asians a year we won't be white for long you fucking cunt.

canada politics is the epitome of why democracy is retarded.
>durr should we tax more and spend more
>durrrrr no lets tax less and spend less
>durr but i think we should cut tax here and tax here and spend here and there
>durrrrrrrrrrrr
>durr durr
>durr durr durr durr
>no durr durr durr

Stop living in mississauga. Brampton is a shitskin city meme so I doubt anyone white even has the balls to live there. If you're a westcoast fag, then leave hongcouver.

Raise taxes on the richest canadians who's money sits in bank accounts, corporations need to pay there fair share. The real reason why most of you don't have jobs or prospects and can't afford to live as a functioning member of society is because the rich get richer, Gain more power while everything cost's more. You are living a harder life than your parents because of these factors. The people who stand to benefit use your tribal nature to use poc as scapegoats.

>A wild Turdeau appears
What now?

Attached: NewTurdeau.png (519x1024, 737K)

Fuck off retard a bunch of Syrians made the Apache whoop at me. They gotta go

First of all not true. There are definetly white people where you live. No city in Canada is more than 55 percent visible minority. Most pocs live in three areas Vancouver,Montreal and Toronto rest of Canada is lilly white. Leafs on 4 chan need to stop crying about their country being taken over its just not true. The next biggest race is brown people at like 1.5 million, then chinese, then black. There is definitely no white genocide happening here.

just because wealthy because exist doesn't mean that what they did to gain wealth was immoral or worth us forcing them to give up money.
Co-operation between classes is what truly brings wealth to a nation.
Nobody should have to pay a tax on the wealth that they create as long as that wealth is created in Canada and stays in Canada.

Attached: graph02.jpg (812x489, 39K)

I am born in Canada, non-white , family been here a couple generations. So what you say probably doesn't apply to me. Immigrants benefit this country and we need immigrants becuase most people born here are entitled and want stuff without earning it. Bernier is just realizing he can make a movement out of your delusions.

It doesn't matter to me im Sikh, ill be a minority in any country I live in. Also whats so wrong if the 80 percent white country is more diverse. Has an Asian person ever harmed you?

Immigrants benefit the economy, not the country. Immigration is only a solution because capitalism is the problem.
Free trade and the government taking loans from (((private banks))) have destroyed us. The canadians cant pay off the debt the government has accrued so now they will ship in as many more debt slaves as possible. Food prices, cost of living, everything will slowly rise and the middle class will be shredded because no one will have the balls to call these kikes out.

Attached: nup_infograph1.jpg (867x670, 104K)

I own several properties and a business in Hongcouver.

I prefer the idea of fixing my own area rather than fleeing to somewhere else. You’re wrong and you’re evading the truth.

because its not staying 80% white you dumb sikh. Theres no stability to a country when the immigrants replace the last people here wave after wave.
What is the state of a system that cannot sustain itself and requires a foreign population to be imported to keep it running?
Think about it, the immigrant pool dries up who will keep expanding the real estate bubble? Who will pay into the expanding debt?
The system would collapse.

Why can't they import some romanians or some other poor white euro population? No one likes nonwhites not even they like themselves judging by how every shitskin pajeet with a corporate $90k+ job has a white wife.

Youre gonna have to go back.

Yes it's not immoral to be wealthy. But whats the point of having 10 billion dollars when you will never spend it. Also the guy with 10 billion dollars will lobby the goverment so he can have even more money. While more and more people struggle. Some of the richest people pay 0 in taxes. They also get contracts and favours from the goverment. The goverment so far (Liberals and Conservatives have not changed this. It;s the biggest issue of our time and with automation its a bigger thing. I would vote for Andrew Yang or Bernie Sanders in America , Jagmeet is the closest thing we have here for those types of issues.

Its a function of a points based system. I could explain in length but basically it favors countries with large populations even if people with skills are proportionally small in those countries. Thats why we get mostly immigrants from Asia, India (southern asia technically) and Africa / Middle East as well.

Attached: graph03.jpg (1144x523, 69K)

>I would vote for Andrew Yang or Bernie Sanders in America
opinion discarded

most of the increase in immigration on recent years is refugees and family "reunification" which has nothing to do with points

Yes that might happen. Why would it be such a problem if it was 60 percent white and 40 percent is not just black it would be like 15 other races. Whites would still be the dominant group . Also it's not immigration that causes this. Asian cultures value mariage more these days then whites. Whites aren't getting married or having kids. You are aging and dying out while not replacing yourselves. It;s not immigration. If we didn't have immigrants coming in the help this problem our country would actually probably collapse.

Not a shitskin, A Sikh 27 year old man. Own a business and my gf is also brown. Started my business from scratch have hired white people before. Think I am a net positive to this country.

Obligatory jew accusations upon you.

Attached: 1568150391545.jpg (566x566, 22K)

Go back where. Was born here family been here for generations. I have never been anywhere else.

>But whats the point of having 10 billion dollars when you will never spend it.
Most of that wealth is active wealth. (invested in stock market) If they are hiding money in say Panama thats another story and they should have money redistributed through a judicial process then.
>Also the guy with 10 billion dollars will lobby the government so he can have even more money.
which means we have to make government stronger than corporations which in the modern environment the most practical thing to do is to be an authoritarian protectionist and a nationalist.
>They also get contracts and favours from the goverment.
Alot of the people who get that wealthy got there because of some real asset. Who would you rather build infrastructure? A company with experience and reputation or one without it?
>The goverment so far (Liberals and Conservatives have not changed this.
What do you expect? These people are agents of democracy and capitalism. They serve those first, not their country or the people in it.

Attached: 1568217521344.jpg (392x409, 66K)

you're still going back

Attached: 1565474836573.gif (240x270, 245K)

>Whites aren't getting married or having kids. You are aging and dying out while not replacing yourselves. It;s not immigration. If we didn't have immigrants coming in the help this problem our country would actually probably collapse.
Why do you think this is? The government built a debt burden and the dominant group is carrying said burden. Usury is grinding down the country bit by bit, and it wont just be white people who go down.
Also its interesting you say the immigrants will "help" the problem. I agree, they will "help" but they will not solve. And if you know anything about compounding interest you know that the canadian debt will keep expanding.
Is this the country any of us want to live in? Where we race to expand or else a debt burden eats us all up and puts us in a great depression?
This is the reality of usury inflicted on a population.

I appreciate the nuanced opinion brother and not calling me any racist names. How would we possibly switch our democracy into an authoritarian government though? That seems like not an option, correct me if im wrong, but how do you implement it?

>80 percent white country

hahaha

Attached: haha.jpg (1154x1072, 164K)

The change to points based is what started this for Canada though.

Attached: iimgrant 2016.jpg (497x821, 99K)

WE MUST INCREASE THE BIRTHRATES FUCK IMMIGRATION

I know that anti-semitism is rising but aren't you really mad at elites who control our system. Jews make up many in America. I don't know about Canada though. Israel does some dumb shit, but the average jew walking down the street is harmless no?

Fucking parasites cant make it without us. They follow us around like lost puppy dogs. We even left their countries we colonized (very successfully i may add) and they still followed us. Cowards. We were right. They're too stupid to make it without us. Go home shitskins. Canada is a White Christian country.

Attached: 1566317175990.png (647x562, 116K)

>Country that was 97% white like 2 generations ago is now only 80% white
>immigration is not an issue

'okay'

>If we didn't have immigrants coming in the help this problem our country would actually probably collapse.
way to repeat the unproven globalist talking points
has Japan collapsed? no, they have a very high standard of living even though their population is shrinking slightly
you're just mindlessly repeating media talking points so the large corporations can keep thise wages low thanks to the flood of immigrants willing to work for pennies on the dollar
the elites themselves admit, the main benefit of "diversity" is financial - i.e. you can pay a "diverse" workforce less
mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/why-diversity-matters
oh, and don't worry, 2-3 generations in, immigrants also stop marrying and they buy into the globalist degeneracy agenda
you can look forward to your children being indoctrinated in public schools

>No city in Canada is more than 55 percent visible minority
Richmond BC is 80% Chinese

I agree with much of what you said. Our financial system is corrupt. There are other factors at play for the declining birthrates as well though. Immigrants in Canada vie noticed stay to themselves and marry primarily within their race, by the way im not an immigrant we have been Canadian citizens for a long time. Therefore, Immigration is needed at this rate untill the other problems causing the native born population to decline.

>80 percent white
If only you knew how bad things really are

Everything you just said is false, but you are probaly brainwashed and let your insecurities lead you to this view. Many non-whites and immigrants do well in Canada. I would say that south asians and asians probably contribute more per capita to taxes than the white population here.

>I’m Sikh
Opinion discarded

Lol im Sikh there will never be a country for me where I am even more than 10 percent of the population. Why can't whites live with everyone else. and if you didn;t want to live with non-whites than don't lay claim to a country that was originally not white.

This, best post of the thread. And its only getting worse if we follow the trends so I dunno how to fix it besides just have more white babies.

The truth is that prime ministers actually have alot more power in Canada than we think, they can suspend parliament, enact war measures, ram through legislation. historically canadians have responded positively to prime ministers that take action rather than do nothing, even if it means treading on civil liberties.
Ultimatly though things have to get worse before they get better. People will learn the hard way, people are learning the hard way right now. I've seen the drug abuse, the poverty of some of Canadas oldest cities or towns that used to be growing. The disease is there, at some point someone will point it out and people will rally behind them.

Its very similar to weimar germany although this time its a much slower grinding down of all the wealth the people have. Through taxes to pay off debts private banks have taken trillions of dollars that could have gone to hospitals, roads, and other infrastructure.

I don't know if I am repeating globalist talking points. I haven't looked into Japan. Also im 4th generation Canadian. I am getting married next year. We kept our culture in tact because we are proud of it and we are rejected by white society especially the previous generations. I worry about the rise in xenophobia though. I feel it sometimes. Sometimes talking to a young white guy these days I can see they actually think the things that are repeated here. I don't want so much immigration that racial tensions become overblown. That's the biggest issue I believe that immigration causes.

Maybe richmond is over 55 percent but not 80 let me find the link.

its 53 percent chinese 25 percent white and rest are a mix of other asian and south asian races in much smaller numbers. But again you don't have to live by them if it bothers you that much there are many 95 percent white places north,south.east and west of the lower mainland. Richmond is also not the largest city.

> I would say that south asians and asians probably contribute more per capita to taxes than the white population here.
This is the problem right here. Your conception about whats good for the country, whats good for the nation, is who contributes more per capita to taxes.
Is not every citizen of a state to be valued by the state for their existence? Because without each individual the state does not exist.
In a homogeneous country you would likely see cooperation instead of competition.

When you are with family, do you see them as your competition or do you seek to cooperate with them?
Should not the nation be a larger family?

Attached: 15502888153042.jpg (590x375, 242K)

>I'm entitled to live in your country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_British_Columbia#Demographics

You guys realize im not white right. I don't share the same panic living next to other races.

>Why can't whites
ahh, it's white people's faults that the Sikhs got conquered
kinda like how Trudeau blames white privilege for his own racism

>I don't share the same panic living next to other races.
is that why Sikhs live all together in ethnic enclaves?

No one would give a shit if we weren't going to become politically meaningless as a group and continue to decline indefinitely.
Canada took in underground railroad blacks and no one gave a shit because they were too small to be significant and would eventually assimilate.
Now we have multiculturalism, which really means multi-nationalism as every nation on the planet is creating sub colonies in Canada now.
They create the Jewish Defence League's, the black canadian associations, the indian associations, etc.
Is it really a surprise that in a multi-nationalistic state that the white people wouldn't also start seeing themselves as a nation within a nation?

We live in the 2nd largest country in the world filled with plenty of natural resources. The population is less than the state of California. We could let 50 million people into this country and it would still thrive. We just don't have proper systems integrating the society. Our system needs to allow people to enfranchise themselves as well to benefit from all the oppurtunities available in this country.

sounds like you're not a big fan of democracy
the majority of citizens don't want mass immigration, yet you want to impose it on everyone anyway? you sound like a wannabe dictator
must be all that pent-up Sikh rage from being conquered over and over for generations

Its not a coincidence that most Canadians live a couple miles from the American border, the land at a certain point up north goes from the worst farming dirt on earth, to boulders, to tundra with permafrost.
A long time the arctic was much larger and it pushed huge amounts of earth and rocks down onto the north of our provinces. The part of Southern Ontario is so farmable because of the nutrient rich soil that came from this massive landslide of a sorts. Now, the best farming land in Canada, the land that we use to feed ourselves, is being turned into concrete for the sake of housing millions of new immigrants to live in tiny little overpriced apartments to be wage slaved in the goy race forever.

Hi I don't think we should only value people who contribute more to taxes. the other user or was it you was calling all non-whites parasites who just leech off white people, simply not true. Many more whites in my area not working and taking welfare than the other groups. It's human nature to compete with other people who are not your family. If you guys made an all white country( first of all impossible at this point, so try and live in the actual society you live in) You would start dividing yourselves on other issues like ideology or geography. It's human nature to start identifying with one group and make another group an enemy. That's why this site is so popular.

>no white genocide
I didnt realize we had so many jews here

This is my country as well brother. Sooner you realize that the happier you will be.

Immigration , supresses wages, increases your tax burden , which is why you are getting paid 3/5ths of what you should be paid

There are three Sikh ethnic enclaves in the whole country pretty much , Abbotsford,Surrey and Brampton/Missauga. Rest of the population is scattered and assimilate well into the country.

>Telling whites not to hate themselves is dog whistling
>Voting against mass shitskin immigration and replacement migration is against the interests of whites
Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1509760456605.jpg (4142x2196, 3.05M)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1533521656585.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1535074280187.jpg (8072x3960, 3.9M)

>I am born in Canada, non-white , family been here a couple generations.
So you're voting for your racial interests

Now tell me: Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1534303235832.png (1254x2219, 509K)

Why do you see yourselves as a nation within a nation and just a question out of curiosity why are you all "white" now and not French,english,italian etc? It's like if Chinese people and Vietnamese people started saying they need a country just for themselves.

>Diverse = not white
Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1535329270918.jpg (3032x1753, 2.9M)

>There are three Sikh ethnic enclaves in the whole country pretty much
exactly
how come Sikhs don't integrate into Canadian society? they only stay in ethnic enclaves

pic related shows what i talked about in Who should compete then? I say countries or nations should compete with each other. Thats what war is in a way, or also what trade can be, as well as things like olympic games.
A country or nation is stronger when it is unified. Canada's strength was working through the differences of English and french Canadians and trying to build a common future, it was a miracle. Now we've thrown away all that hard work of nation building to become a nation of nothing.

Attached: 20120328glaciallake.jpg (640x442, 45K)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1553050025113.jpg (1705x3162, 1.66M)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1549085876433.png (2186x1300, 2.01M)

>227258537
Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1563651228692.jpg (2560x1138, 189K)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1538192552773.jpg (4000x4004, 1.66M)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1541124822359.png (1403x1860, 1.56M)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1538334477321.png (928x1422, 138K)

I am not pent up in rage brother, I also am not a proponent of mass immigration that post was a counterpoint to people crying about stuff. I promote any system that helps the people of the nation the most. Our current system with Trudy is probably not it.

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1546767224492.png (1092x2182, 270K)

how many Sikhs live in China and Vietnam?
western countries are the only countries being targeted dor mass immigration

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1508910890848.jpg (1240x1142, 181K)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1502085807701.jpg (1056x816, 434K)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1505446477922.jpg (634x1013, 291K)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1501377857240.png (1238x652, 99K)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1507259232104.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1548306932619.png (3015x2763, 3.4M)

>We just don't have proper systems integrating the society. Our system needs to allow people to enfranchise themselves as well to benefit from all the oppurtunities available in this country.
Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1501641244138.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

There are many cities in Canada that are ready for a boom. Merrit bc for example. I develop real estate and you can buy a lot there for 75 grand. All white city too for your information as well. Up north is harder climates for sure. But there is still plenty of arable land. I feel that you guys should just move away from the diverse cities if they bother you too much. One solution for you guys if you just want white people here so much and can t have kids. Adopt European babies?

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1499217843739.jpg (511x836, 109K)

Only reason I used white is because you used it in OP. Euro-Canadian is a better term because it expresses that a certain point in Canadian history Europeans had built a country that was primarily british but had significant contributions from the quebecois and other european peoples.

Mostly the reason people use the term "white" now is because of american influence and leftist demonizing through policies like "white privilege" or creating affirmative action programs against "white" people.
Basically leftists in Canada are making themselves into a common enemy by demonizing every european group in Canada by calling them "white".

Attached: 1200px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_(1957–1965).svg.png (1200x600, 69K)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1548205411715.jpg (942x1039, 228K)

He's not here in good faith. He hates whites and wants to advance his own group's interests at the expense of whites, nothing more. Canada was a nation built by Anglo-Saxons and French, not Sikhs and other shitskins. It prospers because of the blood of its citizenry, not because of the 21st century perversion of ideas (thought up by whites) used by Christ killers to genocide whites.

Attached: 1563753115763.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

Brittish, White people Conqured Sikhs, we fought in the Brittish Army and came to Canada first during an army tour of all the commonwealth. Hope you understand how everything you guys complain about is just the result of our past history.

>I develop real estate
one of the industries that relies heavily on immigration
you have a direct financial incentive to support mass immigration
and you have a chip on your shoulder because Sikhs have always been a conquered group, so you have no problem buying into the globalist vision of bringing every other group down to your level
>if we can't have a nation, nobody else should
Sikhs hate European people

I'm glad you admit that your goal is revenge
not every immigrant is as straightforward about hating Europeans as you are