Living with parents during your 20's

At what age should people move out of their parents' place?

What milestones ought to be reached in one's life prior to signing a lease or a mortgage?

Attached: young_living_at_home.png (638x798, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfwl_vCfWDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live with my parents at the age of thirty. Do whatever is practically and economically feasible, but still set up for yourself goals with which to strategize for.

In australia it's normal to live with your parents until you have a full time job and can afford to rent. There's no chance of buying a house, and even if there was it'd be a bad decision because then all of your future employment has to be within a radius of that location

When they can. If my kids didn't move out I fucked up. I stunted them. I fucked up their growth. That's on me and my shitty parenting. I won't enable my children to stay children while pretending I am protecting them

>At what age should people move out of their parents' place?
Most burgercucks move out too early, and it financially as well as psychologically harms them. Most burger parents encourage their kids to move out early as well, due to social condition that life is about forgetting your children and buying new cars. This stimulated their economy tremendously during the Cold War, but is showing its age as a modern version of a War Economy. We sacrificed almost everything to prove to the Soviets that our economic model was best, and we won but the price must be paid - as it always is, by our children.

You should, generally, only move out when you're married unless you're from a fairly wealthy family. Your family, on the same note, should embrace your staying at home and work to build you up rather than trying to kick you out. We as burgers don't have any culture that enables men to live with their parents after highschool, which is fake and gay.

>Leaf
Pretty common is Europe. Just sayian

Be out by mid to late twenties. The only reason that is ok now is due to the inflation in my country. I can't speak to anyone else's.

>Boomers promote mass immigration
>Tell the kids to move out
>House prices and rent go through the roof
>Profit

I'm 27 and live with my granny.

Attached: 1538344399531.png (657x527, 29K)

I live with my parents, and 3 grandparents, and my sister. My grandparents built a house and then added onto it, and then my parents added onto that, so I basically have my own place. Multi-generational homes are pretty great, too bad the government brain washed everyone to become economic transients and run around the country chasing paychecks instead of maintaining communities.

I lived on my own throughout my whole 20s and moved back in with my mom at 31. It's a perfect age to give up on life because most women hit the wall by then and develop a hundred psychotic abnormalities that make them impossible to deal with. I'll never look at a mortgage, the banks don't even know I exist.

In a similar spot.
Got my gf pregnant at 25 and was working full time. Then the company pulled back hours and pushed me to part time. The promotion that I thought I was busting my ass towards also went to someone else.
Then my gf left me and hit me with child support.
Now I’m 31 and living with parents trying to get my shit together.

I'm 30 now, and still live my mother

who cares?

>You should, generally, only move out when you're married unless you're from a fairly wealthy family.
don't even move out when you get married

invest in a bigger house with privacy rooms, and use your parents as free daycare

I care.
Stop being a loser.

Attached: chinese.jpg (333x151, 5K)

I'm 26 and living alone while working abroad. Planning on moving back home and live with my parents for awhile.

Remember that there's nothing more important than family and friends. Don't let the Jewish media influence your mind that it's shameful to be with your family.

I'm 36 and live with my parents. Got married moved out at 21, marriage turned to shit when my wife turned lefty, ran out to burn the coal. I got custody of my kiddos and live with my parents for free childcare. I collect child support and can afford to take my kids nice places and put them in private school.

I figure it's worth more to educate my kids than buy a house.

/shrug

Based and multi-generational pilled. Bonus: Your parents will also stay much longer mentally sharp than if they would stay alone without small kids.

Attached: die_nhschule.jpg (655x728, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vfwl_vCfWDc

How'd you win?

a good person

I live with my dad. Im on my mid-20s
He is pretty chill tho, bro tier most of the time.

>At what age should people move out of their parents' place?

Why are white parents anxious to kick out their children? Do they want anyone to show up for their funeral?

Keep in mind that "move out ASAP" is a globohomo scam to destroy the family bond, shuck you financially dry and prevening from saving up as well as hindering any old knowledge to be spread by generations and therefore make it easier to implement modern degeneracy.

Attached: pflichten.jpg (679x800, 90K)

She hated my guts so much because I was a right wing asshole that she took a work shift entirely opposite mine. I work 7 - 3 so I can pick up my kiddos and be with them all the time. She works the entire time they are off. She basically abandoned them for the most part, didn't see them for like 2 years, now she comes by 2 days a week for 5 hours. She ignores them and plays on my computer and does her laundry. But she brings cash and presents for them. I throw her out whenever she starts shit.

more than likely the mother just didn't want any custody, or else she had to be a demonstrably huge scumbag, e.g, drug, or alcohol use.

If you live in a little house in a suburban area you can't stay with your parents too long if you want to look like big dick mega romcom homo seeking huge puss. But mostly nobody cares.

Do you hide in your shitty bedroom with cartoons on the wall while your mum is shouting at you to bring your dirty laundry down?

Or have you built up responsibility with your long time carer and owner of the house allowing you some actual control of your whole property that your parents sit back while you fix up the leaky tap or the car making that noise again, balancing their debts. Are you actually an asset or are you a large, hairy, smelly child.

Women don't see
>lives with relatives
>disgusting

They see
>lives with relatives
>is an asset or a moocher?
>how will this affect me?

You've already got the kids and she sounds like deadweight so it's the best situation for you. She has performed the role of bearing your children but being a lefty she is worthless so her job is already done.

“Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.”
Genesis 2:24 KJV

Live with your parents, meet a girl, marry her, love together once married, as God intended. Everything else falls short.

During good times move out to experience the world. During bad times live with your parents to hide from the world. Think of your parents as a bomb shelter.

As you sit alone in your bedroom..

The times suck. I'm hiding in my room until the bad times are over.

100% based. Big cities consist of 90% economic transplants. Anything for the shekel, the merchant rubs his hands to a climax as the goyim work the system as his pawns.

Moving out around 18 to early 20s is very much an American and western phenomenon and it makes no sense. It's like our society exists only to generate more stress. My family has always either lived together or within walking distance. I myself still live with my mother, my sister does as well. We pay our fair share and don't mooch. As long as everyone is cool with it and not being a parasite, who cares? If you're suffering financially, independence isn't worth it.

They're dead. What do they care?
But a real home is where they can't turn you away. You can feel mighty uncomfortable though.

Your first paragraph was absolute nonsense. Your second was pretty good.

What the fuck?

Yea, housing in Australia is retardedly expensive thanks to idiotic boomer policies that fuelled speculation in the housing market.
FHBs making around the media income can only reasonably afford to buy a shoebox 50kms out of the CBD. Otherwise you gotta overleverage and pray that house prices dont fall any further (we're in a dead cat bounce rn)

Very much true. My girlfriend and me moved back in with my mother after we graduated university and pay her a fair share of rent. The house is big enough for 3 people and we will only look for something else when we get kids and can afford something nice. Someone tell me why that is worse than paying twice as much rent to Mr. Goldbergstein for some shitty apartment right now. I'm usually not one to say such things but it's honestly just a ploy to generate more shekels. What's shameful about a family living together? It's absolutely perverse to imply it is.

We're basically becoming Japan, only at a slower pace. This is all thanks to women's rights.
Kikes may have helped women's rights come to pass but kikes were always around in Europe and things never got this bad until that final Pandora's box was opened.

I moved out the first time when I was 17 because I wanted the independence. It didn’t work our financially so I moved back in at 18 and moved out again at 20, been living with no roommates ever since and I just turned 27.

I think it’s a balance between doing it when you can and doing it when it’s convenient. You shouldn’t move out if it means you’re going to be in dire straights but you shouldn’t choose to wait until your cost of living is completely negligible.

I have friends about to turn 30 who still live with their parents, some are doing it to get on their feet but some are doing it because they have no incentive or desire to take the journey into the real world. It’s the latter who need a kick in the pants.

This is some amazing cope. Well done. Hope you sleep well at night knowing you're a loser.

>We're basically becoming Japan
Didn't realize Japan was full of muslims and africans.

Is there something else I should be pursuing instead?

I moved out and moved back in to do my masters

It's got both there. You hear about it less because japs have for it under better control than here. Also the biggest difference is they don't have a literal Jewish construct (EU) telling them what to do.

based.

Attached: Diversity-Is-Our-Security-Disney-113.jpg (246x277, 14K)

The biggest milestone is realizing your great-grandfather didn't take out a fucking mortgage and that your parents are part of a kiked system

>just go to college with loans
>oh pajeet took your job
>just go to grad school with loans
>oh law is a really hard field to get into right now
>take out a loan for a car
>take out a loan for a house

How dumb are people that they don't realize how jewed all of this is?

Still with my parents at 32. I live in a region where housing is just out of reach for the majority of people nowadays. Still waiting for the bubble to pop.

I am one of these fucking losers. i turned twenty a month ago. I play to stay with my parents until I am 23, when I get out of uni.

What about for America? My dumb fuck boomer parents keep bitching about how "no one else is still living with their parents in their 20's".

I'm 27 and live with my parents. But that's because my mom has health issues and needs someone to take care of her, and my dad is a truck driver.
I'm getting really fucking tired of her being a cunt and hiding behind needing someone to take care of her though. I'm currently looking into somewhere for me and my brother to move to while I get training in some form for a trade.

I unironically think that we should live with multiple generations in a same place (grandfathers, parents and childrens fsmily). Its a great way to raise children. Look at muslims they outbreed us because we are lonely wankers living by ourselves. We need to go back to traditions

I'm 23 and still live at home, but I've been working towards fixing that. However, I live in southern California, where rent is out of fucking control.

Attached: 1562897047407.png (486x479, 154K)

26, living with parents, free meals but I still help pay some of the bills.

stop letting rich fucks from other countries buy land in yours, its actually that simple. force international students to live in dormitories ONLY, if the college doesn't have enough dorms, then it can't accept the fucking students. you cannot let rich people throw their money around the way they are, it drives the cost of everything up.

really depends t b h, here its almost expected if you wanna buy a house at some point in the future. i mean if you're the youngest child and your parents had you in their 30s id probably wanna leave home asap since they do deserve some peace and quiet during their retirement, even if they love having you around

ive never judged anyone for doing it until they hit their 30s, it gets a bit sad then. i got kicked out at 18 lmao

>Live at home with my mother in my nearly mid 30's.
>People laugh but the reality is I just take care of my mom.
>Mom when I was younger told me to move out so I did.
>She kept calling me to keep coming back to the house day in and day out to fix this, do this, do that.
>Im just moving back in.
>Mother is starting to reee about why I wont move out and explore the world.
>Heavily explain to her I did all that and that its easier for me to just stay here and take care of her.
>She ree's about taking care of herself.
>Let the grass grow up to her fucking knees.
>Roof starts leaking.
>Her water line busts.
>She just sits with a broken sofa.
>Ask her how she plans to take care of all this.
Her honest to god thought was she had the money to pay for other people to do it, a woman, who has nothing, and double dee do nothing now that her husbands dead.

Love my mom but shits just more simple to do it, and her pampered life style lead to her having heart conditions so that's not gonna be fun.

Fact is kids should live with their parents anyway, its fucking retarded. All these families having big homes but lets rent and sell this home and buy a condo? The fucking hell.

If Millennial still had half their families homes they would be wealthy due to property value alone but boomers blew it by selling it and buying that new Lambo.

38 here living with parents. My friends also live with their parents. Doctors, professors, actresses, lawyers. It's just more efficient.

you Westerners are weird. Separate household means more resources consumed.

>mfw 32 and just bought my 2nd apartment
>mfw by the time i retire i'll own 15+ properties i'll rent out and retire without a care in the world
Feels good man

Attached: JL25vlp.png (540x720, 853K)

>instead of maintaining communities

Amen to this. I'm guessing healthcare and nursing home communities also profit from abandoning family ties.

move out where? a single bedroom costs 1200. forget about a house or even a fucking condo in the hundreds of thousands.

if they stopped muddling the population with fucking poos that have 5 kids then maybe housing would be affordable. of course the jew doesnt discriminate against goys. money is money

Attached: 1558918695857.jpg (680x667, 56K)

Lmao imagine putting your health in the hands of a doctor who still lives with their parents, and taking a professor who still lives with their parents seriously

its definitely an anglo thing, this phenomenon doesnt seem to exist as much in most of europe and non white countries. dunno what happened but our entire family used to live under one roof

how much do commieblocks sell for these days, ivan?

I know how you feel, fellow mombro. I hold together reality for my mom as well. She's got a job managing a family business, but she's pretty much like your mom. She lived for like, two years without a stove in our other house until I came over and fixed it. She was all content using a bucket to flush the toilet for over a year until I fixed her damn toilet. Etc.

Depends on size, but a good 2 bedroom in a new build is around 5-6 million rub (or you can get 1room/studio for 2-3 mil rub).

Right now from my two properties rent I get 70k rub which is 1093 usd a month.

Boomers don't care. Even now, if you went to some "help refugee" function, it will be full of old white people. Fucking traitors.

I have a kid of my own. I am 30, and I currently house both my parents. Get on my level parasite faggot.

how would you even find out?

And what options would you have if around 95% of your choices do so?

Move to another country? Good luck, shit's how it flies in the entire region. You're going to have to move somewhere far. Somewhere Westernized.

whats the average monthly salary in russia? im tyring to put these numbers into perspective

>26, living with parents, free meals but I still help pay some of the bills.
> I still help pay some of the bills.
>some of the bills.
>some

"I get free food, free rent, free everything and sometimes I might pay towards some stuff...if I can...maybe sometimes....g-g-guys? WHAT!!? You don't believe me? FUCK YOU, I'M LEAVING HOME!...oh nah, yeh but the free chicken tendies, comfy bed and netflix is just too hard to pass up....I swear I'll pay some bills eventually, maybe I'll buy my parents a gift at Christmas or something."

Nice try schlomo, we don't believe you. Jewing your own parents tsk tsk. I don't know whether I should be disgusted or if I should admire your shekel scrimping abilities.

Also property tax here is literally pennies, i pay 12k rub a year for both (200 usd).

I have a solo proprtiership, which means i pay 6% tax (and 1% for anything i make over 300k rub).

From that i subtract medical/retirement insurance (mandated both to 40k rub a year), so tax wise i pay like 400 usd a year.

Do you want a medal you dumb fuck?

>an anglo thing

I'm guessing it has its roots in American corporate capitalism.

Dammit. In the end, it's ALWAYS THE JEWS.

its capitalist mentality. in a perfect world you would always have your parents around, especially when you have kids of your own so they can be raised with their grandparents close by. personal space is nice and all but if I could have all my family and friends living on the same block (different houses) that would be paradise.

Depends where you, if you aren't in moscow/st petersburg or in some oil town then its super low (like in Saratov its average 15k rub a month, so 10-15k, above 20k is considered good there).

In SPB where I am 30-50k rub a month with a degree/specialized skillset.

>what did you do for a work dad?
>I rented out some properties son

lmao

He needs some pity. Note that he never mentioned his kid's mother. He's probbaly paying alimony on top of that.

I am working right now to make the money to buy property. Also if you aren't putting your money into something that will make it back when you can't/dont want to work youre nuts.

This. I stayed at home until 28. I have a great relationship with my parents and didn't feel a need to move out until I had some savings.

LOL and he's charging his parents rent in a one bedroom flat and threw them in a fucking wardrobe.

OY. VEY!

im 29, still live with my parents, who still live with my dads parents, who up until some years ago still lived on the same land as my grandmothers mother. Every generation build more rooms, so its now basically 3 houses loosely connected. We were 3 generations living here, and if I wasnt so autistic we would have been 4 generations maybe. Its so much better that the standard leaving when you are 18 bullshit I see everywhere now. My parents and I have never payed rent or bought property in our lives, all that money goes towards expanding and improving the existing structure. Never had a babysitter because my grandparents were always at home, when my grandparents got too old to take care of themselves (and my grandfather became confined to the bed), we didn't put them in a home or anything because one of my parents, or me, are always home to look after them. Making food is much more efficient since one person makes it for so many people at once, theres so many benefits to this system, whats the benefit of leaving when you are 18?

I've been living in my mom's garage for the past 10 years. I'm 34. Kill me.

Yeah I put my money into a business that has a far higher return on investment than any rental property.

so you both live with your parents is what you're saying? because user never said he wasn't paying for stuff either.

my wife is still with me retards and we have another kid on the way.

That's great but it doesn't work like that here, I wouldn't invest in a business around here.

You might not be so autistic if you actually had to fend for yourself in the real world instead of still having mommy do your laundry and cook your chicken tendies

forever. family and community matters alot. i see alot of western people that live alone in tiny flats, i cant think of anything more depressing and suicidal.

Only boomers give a shit about this, and young people they've conditioned to feel ashamed about living with their families.

i miss my grannies

Attached: 1525750555544.png (656x755, 39K)

>doing laundry and cooking food is hard/an accomplishment

Attached: 1529187168093.jpg (493x387, 35K)

my parents are only 20yrs older than me and they live in the same house so you can eat a dick nigger lover.

I cook about once every 3 days for us, but your right. Its so bad that I still get so enjoy my mothers home cooking, and my gran-bothers amazing deserts multiple times a week instead of ramen.

>mommy do your laundry
im a well off south african m8, we have sub minimum wage people for that.

Move out where?

my parents are very poor. They were literally homeless white trash when I let them live in my house.

There is no should. It's a individual thing.

As someone who lived with his parents into his mid twenties and got a house, I regret moving out. My family is actually family oriented and moving out has made it where I got further away from them and am now stuck. At least when I lived with my parents I could save money. Now I can't even keep up. If I could do things differently, I would have stayed for another decade saving money and just buying a house out right instead of pulling a mortgage out. Everyone, redpill here, if your parents are good people and don't mind, stay with them and save your money to buy a house. Don't get a mortgage because you'll end up cucking yourself in life.

He's South African, bud. So if he's white, he literally has to worry about niggers who are trying to kill him every day of his life.

Kinda like how you're going to have to worry about muslims, eventually.

You must pay money to kikes monthly in order to be happy. It is the only way. Trust him

Moving out is capitalist propaganda to make you take out mortgages and credit cards.