I want to raise kids and be a dad so badly but I'm so discouraged by the hurdle of securing a good wife

I want to raise kids and be a dad so badly but I'm so discouraged by the hurdle of securing a good wife

Attached: 1562895363022.gif (250x255, 207K)

Attached: FirstAnnualArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif (412x279, 3.9M)

Just get a surrogate wife bro

Take by force then

Move to Japan (if white) and breed with our woman

Attached: 64666.jpg (459x299, 38K)

Well your a pussy and your prospective kid's gonna be a pussy too

My kid's gonna be a good man if it kills me you scumbag

Do you think Ryuko would be a good mother?

All racemixing is degenerate

Do not pass your failure to adapt negative genes on.
Oh well, it will solve itself, survival of the fittest, nobodies fault but your own.

And it probably will, dicksmoke.

I'm very conflicted on the point of my admiring Ryuko and wanting my daughters to be as strong as her versus wondering if she'd be a good mother / wife

There are no more good women. It's a lie. Go out and fuck fifteen whores, knock a couple up with any luck, and you'll have yourself at least some off spring out there in the gene pool.

How arbitrarily negative, what a man you are

Aquire robotic wife

I don't think she'd be a bad mother. I mean she learned that family cohesiveness is more important than being the richest and coolest.

Don't bother. Prepare for war

The fact that you post here, with that image, means you really need to critically reflect and decide if you would actually be a good husband.

I want to teach my daughters to be strong and brave and self-confident but I'm afraid that if I do it incorrectly they'll become, I don't know, like overly solitary or independent or whatever. I want them to be fire-hearted warriors and still be able to melt in the arms of a worthy man. They're kind of contradictory goals

I've been around the block, discard your prejudices man

A wife is only as good as you make her

Hmm. I think the best way to do that is to raise them on a homestead or sustenance farm where they can do the housework in a manner that is traditional and learn how to cook traditionally. All while teaching them what to look for in a man and not attending public school.

I accept this responsibility but worry that the actions which I would apply to (benevolently) shape her to be a good woman are inappropriate for a girl. It's a totally different ball game, how do you teach a 6 year old girl to both believe in herself and be strong but also "be feminine (in a positive way)"? I just want them to be strong and good and happy

You shouldn't try to set out to make your daughter a warrior - that's man's work.
You've hit upon the issue yourself already.

Women have to embody a different strength in their role - patience, good judgement, and knowing when to be kind, and when to be cruel, and to whom.

But you should also teach her what it means to be a good man, so she can identify one.
Many of the same qualities apply, but a man must be less risk averse, and must develop the inner power to defy death even as it stares him in the face; that is the power of the burning soul; the essence of Sky-Father, the primal Lightning-Man, who descends to mate with the Mother-Earth.

>I want to raise kids and be a dad so badly but I'm so discouraged by the hurdle of securing a good wife
Propaganda intentionally tries to make people picky about mate characteristics.

Do you want a wife who has been around the block?

Kys nihilist trash

Thank you. I understand that weebshit conceptualizations of women are sort of inappropriately projecting male ideals onto females, but absent good, genuine female role models to look to I fall back on "well I guess I should raise my daughter to be Ryuko Matoi". I don't want to condescend to and belittle her though; I don't want to "put her in her place" and be like oh your place in the world is to ruthlessly calculate your reactions to men. I sort of don't want to accept that girls are different from boys, my idea of how to lift up a boy to be a man and infuse him with fire and self-confidence, I feel like it's bad to rob women of that. I want to look them in the eye and bore into their souls and see that same fire there and rip it out and show them that it's theirs

I know what you mean my man, traditional femininity was rubbished by the feminists, probably before you or I were born; women aren't allowed to be women, and archetypes of women doing womanly things are seen as old-fashioned.
But women are, and have always been one half of the human organism.
Men AND women now exist in a degraded state, and you want your daughter to be strong enough to resist a fallen world.
But balancing the dualistic nature of man and woman inside one heart is trying to wrestle opposed forces into the same space; it can create powerful and intuitive, or deeply disturbed people, and those categories aren't always mutually exclusive.

My only advice to you is for god's sake don't die and leave her a super-ho outfit as your last legacy.

Checked. God help me in my inevitable attempt. Best wishes lad

Attached: 1558452473920.jpg (1024x986, 55K)

Likewise, the night grows old and dawn's fingers poke me eyes.
Back to the grave I must return.

Adopt