Trump bans terraforming venus

Why the fuck won't Trump terraform Venus? It's apparently pretty easy if we just hurl some basalt boulders at it to suck up the Co2.

I'd rather be a Venusian than a gay Martian.

"Oooo, look at meeee. I'm red!"

No.

Venus would be fucking chill if they could just cool it down and plant some trees.

Why aren't we doing this?

Attached: 250px-TerraformedVenus.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203769576/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too bad Venus isn't where Mars is and Mars where Venus is, both planets could have life on them if this was true

Yeah I wonder if it would be easier. Mars is tiny compared to Earth and is always going to have a huge radiation problem.

>meme flag wants us to get off earth
now i’m staying no matter what

But that's where girls are from. Ewww

Its easier and more economical to just travel to a new planet than to terraform one here in our own system.

Also it gives humanity safety if we inhabit planets in another system then our own.

Mars would be bleak and boring. Venus you could at least have cool steam punk and good fishing.

Not true.

>yeah dude! Death Valley temp. x2!
No

That's why we'd terraform. Trump has banned it...

Because Mars doesn't fucking melt the pods that they send, also if we could just suck up Co2 from a planet's atmosphere we wouldn't need to terraform any planet in the first place

Yes, you are right. I want to open a restaurant and it has to have atmosphere.
We all saw what happened to Arnold.

Also Venus rapresent femininity and Mars masculinity, you mixed up the planets Venus' the faggot here

Nasa is working on a satellite system that will generate a magnetic field for mars, the toxic soil is going to be a problem though.

Where has Trump banned it you dumb flaggot?

can we throw jews at it? maybe they can suck up all the gas

Just stick an Oneil cylinder around it's orbit.

5,832 hr days, sign me up

How can Trump ban terraforming Venus? That's not his jurisdiction. Venus belongs to the Venusians.

Terraforming Venus is one thing, but you'd have to speed up its rotation, and make it rotate the right way. Maybe introducing a moon might be able to do it. Also a magnetosphere would be necessary, hopefully that would be solved by speeding up its rotation.

There's an album about this

>Pic related

Attached: kinggizzard_infest.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Right? Hey they Absorb has so good that the gas chambers even had wooden doors

>believing anything NASA says

venus is probably like fucking coruscant

>is always going to have a huge radiation problem.

That's actually an easy problem to solve, on the scale of geoengineering. A big solar-powered electromagnetic array at the Sun-Mars L1 point would have the same effect as a functioning magnetosphere

why do liberal retards think venus is some place you can colonise?

yeah all that crushing pressure is actually crushing social bureaucracy and all that smog is from heavy industrial sectors that cover whole continents

I love Fredrik Pohl but this is 50% his fault

just put balloons on its dense atmosphere full of oxygen, bro

It's not actually that hard if you're willing to do a bit of work.

12 nuclear bombs could easily send our moon to venus with a wind sail to guide it. It would pretty much turn venus to earth if we had co2 drainage hoses and some vinegar.

>Read much?

Imagine being this high

You're retarded. They already have these bad boys ready to go.

Attached: 1540357938608m.jpg (1024x498, 71K)

Venus sucks, it doesn't spin or have a magnetic field and it would take 10 times more work to make habitable than Mars

Attached: venus.jpg (2048x1024, 343K)

get it to spin the right way and it will probably generate a magnetic field. If we could make Mercury the moon of Venus it could work. In fact some people believe it once was a moon of Venus.

>kike
>wants to return to his home planet of Venus
>one of the least hospitable planets in the solar system

Youll love this thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203769576/

Attached: 1541340688731.png (671x715, 502K)

i think its molten iron core is just tiny compared to ours, if you could crash Mercury into it you could definitely make it spin as much as you wanted and it would bring its mass up to Earths and give it plenty more iron but who could even imagine doing such a feat

Europa would be the best colonization target. Liquid water and ice sheets shielding radiation. Take advantage of the geothermal vent at the bottom for heating and energy. It wouldn't be the most fun place to live, but if the colony was capable of sustaining and growing on it's own it could preserve the human race in case of the destruction of Earth, as well as give us more knowledge of space colonization to make Mars colonization more feasible.

I think the gravity is a bigger problem really

based Venus poster, Venerian ethnostate now

You fucking brainlet. Venus has temperatures in the hundreds of degrees Fahrenheit (almost 1000) atmospheric pressure almost 100 times that of earth and a fucking thick acidic corrosive atmosphere. Prety much hell.

Shocking news: we're literally terraforming a planet as we speak.

The planet is earth and the program is called climate change.

Our homeworld will literally start looking like Venus in a hundred years if we don't take some drastic fucking action.

Attached: Rick cringe.jpg (352x550, 27K)

Trump isn’t banning terraforming Venus. He cannot. Venus is Russian clay and the Russians are planning to turn it into a new Siberia.

not even remotely true

>Trump bans terraforming venus
He's trying to prevent Earth 2 from happening!

Attached: earth2.png (793x714, 251K)

WHY is Trump BANNING shit? I'm sick and tired of this

Yeah, the poles are already mel- ... oh wait.

Attached: MASIE-Arctic-Sea-Ice-Extent.png (1185x741, 78K)

nice bait