When the 9mm hits you

Attached: E5DD1FDA-56DA-4649-831D-555D4058F633.jpg (874x1024, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jrsXYEbQ6q0
jsonline.com/story/news/local/2019/09/18/mount-pleasant-officer-who-killed-tyrese-west-wont-charged/2367651001/
youtu.be/KMEVIQXEqyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you keep posting this.

I'm glad he's dead.

Kek

Attached: 347F93C6-AB64-49D8-8794-94F00E334F32.jpg (657x527, 42K)

WHEN THE BULLET HITS THE BONE. AHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>Guitar solo

I don't but it, those wounds look very shallow and Psy op

>ty'rese
why is there an apostrophe?

he is happy for being a good nigger

>Shot twice for not having a light on his bike
And not
>Shot twice for disobeying an officer while high on drugs, then fleeing the scene while armed, getting tackled and reaching for his gun while down
Krys is a lying nigger

Attached: BLACKED.png (390x440, 224K)

Here, have one on me.

Attached: nuffins.jpg (512x429, 42K)

pol will defend this. You’re a bunch of pussy ass boot lickers

I think you're supposed to include it in the pronunciation.

Well this makes more sense. Still fuck boot lickers

Nigger lover

Suck more nigger cock you fag.

This.
You all would kill people if you could get away with it. I hate cops and bootlickers.

His name is Typostrophrese.

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 9mm.gif (300x159, 2.7M)

forgot to type fake
o well

No u

He’s the missing link

He's guilty for 99 things crimes he didn't get caught doing, so it all works out. Next!

The best nuffins are the ones that I dindu.

Excellent shot placement.

LOL

Oh nooooooooo
that suckssss

Attached: 1567632701396.png (177x230, 45K)

#believeNiggers

You are a sick human for posting that on here.
Yuk

IT'S JUST PHOTOSHOP

Jow Forums is Censoring. See post.

Lost

If we still had AIDS we wouldn't have to be using the police.

Should be the fate of all coalburners.

If I go to a park to hear a speech after getting a permit and having to defend it in court, and then having a stun grenade thrown at me and a state of emergency gets called for no reason, and I get forced out of the park into a mob, then your shit skin nigger doesn't get any justice. What he gets is two holes in the head, and I hope his worthless estate gets a bill for the two bullets. Fuck this shitty nigger and fuck the Jewnited States of Israel. Why do you niggers use these undertakers anyway, fucking ridiculous

Attached: gameon.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Report literally says he was high on drugs and fought with the officer over the gun after running away after committing a crime.

God i hate them ..so much

This made me laugh

Attached: 1568901079486.png (317x487, 605K)

holy based

gross. sex during her period is against the law of god

Fucking kek

Attached: 1D8DCA21-9068-4509-994C-8D81D7E3F4DF.jpg (896x896, 462K)

Asking the real question here

Still a better name than La-a. (Pronounced "Ladasha", because the dash don't be silent).

Question: How do I already know that they're using pictures of the victim from he was much younger to make him look more innocent to people?

Answer: Because they always do that.

That song is Twilight Zone by Golden Earring.

Hong Kong is done for, you're next.

Here nigger, I found the video for you.

youtu.be/jrsXYEbQ6q0

They had to have something hanging

Youre a funny nigger

Try the Jew-nited Snakes of Israel next time.

TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

AWES9ME SONG!!!

why the fuck do you care?

At least he went out with a smile

Holy fuck, niggers are evolving and becoming bulletproof!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Why's he so happy?

been a wile since i have seen this posted

you dick heads always call me a liar when i say this but when i went to community college there was a black girl with the name la-a (la dash ah)

Attached: Reacto.jpg (228x250, 11K)

Because rayciss libtard fools are making his gofundme go ka ching!

Mount Pleasant officer who killed teen won't be charged, district attorney says

jsonline.com/story/news/local/2019/09/18/mount-pleasant-officer-who-killed-tyrese-west-wont-charged/2367651001/

raise your fucking spawns niggers.
oh that actually takes effort

>West was in a stolen car with friends the evening of June 14 headed to a party in Kenosha. Police tried to pull over the car and a short chase ensued. Then the car stopped, and everyone got out of the car and ran.

Attached: mindfuck.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

No, his name is pronounced Ty'reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Cause the dash dont be silent

LMFAO
youtu.be/KMEVIQXEqyU
IS THIS HIM????????????

In all seriousness, is this real? Is he actually dead? I didn't think people made faces like that when they died. Also, are those really bullet holes? I'd expect the damage to be more catastrophic.

I don't know whether to be disturbed or feel like I'm being trolled by some nog with some makeup pretending like he got capped.

Attached: 1568158266034.jpg (990x1146, 150K)

>Mt. Pleasant
Feels pleasant af.

Being trolled is a good assumption.

Oh, it was photoshopped. Here is the original taken from twitter.

Attached: oh.jpg (893x1200, 117K)

Was going to post this. Reminded me of the old 9mm vs 45 war.

Attached: Dead Heat.webm (1280x694, 2.96M)

Why are niggers so stupid?

Attached: ()().png (741x609, 27K)

>search coons name on twitter
>all these fucking JUICE TIST 4 TYRUISE
>BROKEN LIGHT

It's funny how none of these people mention the fact that he was running after cops busted him and his friends in a stolen car, how he had a gun that he reached for, and how he has a criminal record for publicly abusing his girlfriend.

His trash coon parents raised trash, and his fat ass momma already got merch made of her shit spawn and all over news. But just like every other criminal coon, he and his shit parents will be forgotten the next time another obamas son criminal gets shot.

Fucking God Tier song.

Ok, that's just grotesque. Kys.

nice shot desu

Diddu nuffin. Get in here faggots

He is smiling because it missed the brain.

one less nigger in this world

steal the tredley end up a deadie

Attached: 1566235065180.jpg (407x482, 13K)

He got what he deserved! Criminal scum!

Attached: file.png (960x540, 708K)

>9 mm cant kill
fudd here