Do puppers have souls Jow Forums?

do puppers have souls Jow Forums?

Attached: A608895F-7B24-4B61-A67D-465C766A7B35.gif (268x268, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=breath of life&qs_version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah they were good boys.

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD FOR ALL NON POLITICAL THREADS

Its very political. If we can establish that dogs actually have souls while politicians do not than it stands to reason perhaps we should be electing dogs to positions of power.

No
But they have character, emotions and personalities.

Most humans don't have souls desu, but that doesn't mean they aren't good folk.

More loyal than women.
Question is do women have souls?

Especially this one. Iceberg lettuce sucks.

Attached: 1460647665192.gif (335x222, 1.99M)

>logical and persuasive argument.

Attached: 90C5E313-B5AE-4C34-BE35-BA295EFD432C.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Only humans have souls. God didn't breathe into dogs, he only did that to humans. That means animals and plants are the same thing.

>le ebin downvote
rofl im bumping this thread just for you newfaggot

Lol you. I like you

The soul is an abstraction of your power of self-expression, and the impact you make on the people around you.
One soul speaks to another.

Does a dog have a Buddha nature?

Yeah, I agree. I prefer Romaine or Spinach.

My dog died today. She suffered a lot at the end.

I can feel her presence now. It's a happy presence.

Yes they do. Kitties too.

Attached: 1567491380717.jpg (453x600, 57K)

are you gay

shitbulls don't

Sorry for your loss, man.

Jow Forums is Censoring. See post.

Some dogs are smarter than others

Attached: 1569041285022.webm (480x480, 986K)

I'd risk my life for my dog before any white woman. That should tell you something.

F

Have you ever even thought your dog an NPC? No? You've answered the question.

fuck off kike, dogs have souls and i bet you dont

Attached: 1553106313709.jpg (810x810, 404K)

Yes. They also have an unbroken connection with God. They haven't fallen from grace because of sin like we have.

nooooOOOOOOOOOOO STOP DELETE THIS

AAAAAAAAA NO KILL DOGGO

Attached: 1552991441497s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

Not if they love niggers.

They become part of your soul.

You are a spinning disk gathering information

They are actual Angels that have taken form on Earth desu

Attached: dog_math.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

Nope, you don't either tho

>buy a big dog
>go for a walk
>see niggers flee away from you and your dog
The weak fear the strong

Attached: golden.jpg (770x480, 73K)

I love dogs, but no.

"And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so."
>Even bugs have the breath of life.
biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=breath of life&qs_version=NIV

Attached: image.jpg (640x853, 83K)

Pretty much this. Except for the ones that bark all night. Those are Satan's pupperinos.

Attached: 1528162526996.png (764x645, 33K)

Of course. One of mine haunted me for a few days after fucking lymphoma got him. Poor baby didnt make it to see 2. Fucking cancer.

Not ginger ones.

Attached: fXvsSxH.jpg (400x316, 33K)

im so sorry user, i know the feel.

Attached: onelastfeel.png (307x391, 50K)

Attached: FFD76613-8959-43C1-8B42-6EB72A1ABF25.jpg (700x700, 149K)

>awwwwww I love dogs
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565669524374.jpg (458x767, 88K)

A;; doggos go to heaven. But the doggos who die protecting their Masters and their family get headpats and good boys from God.

>puppers
cringe. you're a fucking faggot.

>canadians
>dogs
Not a good mix.

Attached: Canadians fuck dogs.jpg (634x641, 82K)

Yup, they are an honorable mans best friend. They are honorary.

>Only humans have souls. God didn't breathe into dogs, he only did that to humans. That means animals and plants are the same thing.
Fucking religiotard doesn't even know his own texts.
Yes, animals have souls. I've had a dog for over a decade growing up, she had her own personality and everything. Cutest little sweet and gentle and always mild and nice to people. Often never ate all her food, very slim but could have easily have been fat because of how spoiled she was. That was her own decision. Just like yeah, i don't need any more foodies now *wag tail* i go snuggle in basket. And sad if she didn't get to be within a couple of meters of us, but understand if we had to go, but if we were in the house, she would scratch the door if she was wet. Just so she could come in and lay and keep eye on us. Silly goose. Playful aswell but not demanding. And sometimes eventhough she was massive cuddle monkey. Maybe there was something more interesting she wanted to do, so she could walk right by. But if you insist then ok cuddle little bit. Definately doggos have souls!
Doggos for those who never have had one is like.. a permanent 5 year old. Who just loves you so incredibly much almost no matter what. So if you are hurting a doggo it's like you are beating the shit out of a 5 year old. There's very little difference knowing both how dogs are and how young children are.

Man is just ofcourse far more sophisticated in what is demanded of us, but to say animals don't have souls is ridiculous. Cows included, unfortunately biosphere is dumb like that where animals and everything constantly eating something else, not always plants only. And so unfortunately cows have to go, and when they do it has to be as humane and quick and painless as possible. Which is why i absolutely loathe things like kosher/halal. Because that's informed of middle eastern mental retardation.

Some humans more soulless than doggos desu. less empathic etc.

I am giving you a reply because good doggos deserve commendation, even if its by proxy.

>shitbulls don't
Ofcourse they do. It's just one of those creatures who were bred to be so hyperaggressive that they lose their shit over fucking anything. It's one of those cases where nature said please don't, and then humans did it anyways. if you want to blame the world for pitbulls blame the assholes who bred them like that on purpose. They didn't do it themselves.

Imagine going around and if someone annoys you in the least you have a psychopath switch that you barely can control yourself. And when it turns on you lose all empathy and just start fucking eating whatever is annoying you. That's a pitbull, atleast quite a substantial amount of them, they are bred for that. Therefore it's dangerous to have them as pets, but it's not their fault. But you can't neglect to understand that's what they are either.

Found the catfag newfriend

>doggos
why are you all such fucking poofters?
its a fucking embarrassment cunt

>puppers
>talking about cats and dogs like anyone gives a fuck
kill yourself plebbit retard.

thanks, don't worry about the assholes shitting on you, they think they are 'tough guys'. As if it's hard to be cruel and viscious. It's just not a good idea in general. They don't appreciate kindness and nice things. Just tough guy till they meet someone way meaner than they are, and then all off a sudden it's not so cool anymore.

yes. yes they do

Attached: nice save.webm (640x640, 2.23M)

cringe.
thats not how life works you 12 year old söyboy.

Agreed

Attached: 4BEE2D51-9F6F-4630-ACA0-5C7A817375A3.jpg (1536x2048, 701K)

>while politicians do not
Nick Griffin is a politician.

Those are cabbages you mongoloid. Dogs love cabbage.

lmao

actually its pretty accurate 19 year old faggot.

Oh yeah way cute one of the gentlest souls i've come across. She'd also fall asleep in my arms on couch watching tv sometimes, and she had dream where she was out playing, so she would do this little cute muffled bark and move her legs briefly like she was out running, and wake up and stretch, wopsie i feel asleep. If that's not a soul with all the other things, then idk what is.. just not as sophisticated as what humans do ofcourse. It's really like a permanent 5 year old.
>thats not how life works you 12 year old söyboy.
You don't know a fucking thing about life 'tough guy'. You just sit and larp like you are fucking rambo or something. Thinking others will pat you on the back for it. Thinking it's about being as mean and unkind as possible. You're a dumbass, eventually when you get older you'll figure that out. It's not hard to not give a shit. Just not very good. You're the one who sounds like an edgy teenager who hasn't actually become a real man yet.

>Dog literally pulls his bro from the river while some piece of garbage human sits there doing nothing and films it on their phone.

Most, except small dogs and pit bulls.

>literal cůcks think his narrow minded feel good monologue is what life is like
you both are gonna be in for a shock when mummy and daddy kick you out.

>knows he'll be boiled alive and eaten half raw
He took the smart way out desu

brown bear eats dog alive

Attached: 1566750306466.webm (426x234, 1.01M)

>>literal cůcks think his narrow minded feel good monologue is what life is like
>you both are gonna be in for a shock when mummy and daddy kick you out.
Here's a protip you stupid fuck, stop taking advice from niggers how to be a man. It's not going to end well for you. Because they don't have a clue.

Probably old enough to be your dad you fucking edgelord. And you lecturing me about what life is, because i don't say dogs are pieces of shit. You are a good example of how some dogs are nicer than humans. People like you sit and say dogs don't have souls. Why don't you prove you have one? Not doing too good of a job of that so far. fucking wannabe 'tough guy'. Having lots of responsibilities as an adult, and having to go unphased through some tough things, doesn't mean you don't give a shit about anything.

>its nice to be nice!
>why can't we all get along!
>puppers
have fun getting mugged and bashed on the street, r*ddit.

Motherfucker I'm 40 years old, I've seen more violence and "reality" than you could ever imagine. Your disrespect of mans loyal companions makes me think you are a fucking muzz, or chink. You lower tier humans have a hard time appreciating things like honor, and unconditional loyalty. Don't pretend to school me on how life works faggot.

Yes :^3

>also
when did I have dogs have no souls? read the thread brainlet.

Dogs are better than niggers, chinks, and Muslims. Which means that dogs are better than half of the planet.

>F
Sorry for your loss.

nice one LARPer, fucking 40 year old virgin I bet.
you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag cunt

>6 lame posts by this id
Aussies usually bring way better shit posting than this. Must be Aus proxyfag. Go play in traffic

Attached: 1476160679112.jpg (661x500, 244K)

Nigga what kind of dude is ever scared of Goldens? They're love on four legs

>>its nice to be nice!
>>why can't we all get along!
I never said that you dumb idiot. I'm not naive by any stretch of the imagination. Why don't you go listen to some rap music and join a gang and go out in the street and act tough. You fucking moron.
>yoyo i don't give a shit about anything maiin.. nowhatamsaaiinn..
Talk about embarrasing yourself. You think being tough is not having any emotions or empathy at all. Because that's what niggers think a man is. Worked out great for africa didn't it?

keep being a soft cunt and wait and see.
it wont work out well for you.

this

F

Soulful.

Attached: 34F1DC74-E4BA-4D14-B13C-BED8C3EEC683.jpg (2943x3513, 2.08M)

f

Attached: Hello darkness, my old friend.jpg (700x847, 163K)

>keep being a soft cunt and wait and see.
I'm not a soft cunt. You're the edgelord larping as if you are a tough guy. Actual tough guys would laugh at you. Because you think it's about two things a) having a lot of muscles b) not giving a shit about anything, and kindness and appreciation of cute and sweet things, is forbidden under all circumstances.
You're a fucking joke lad. Take your pseudo masculinity somewhere else.

God bless you can your dog! My dead cat stayed around for a bit.

Attached: 142613178653.jpg (600x615, 93K)

Cat fags fuck off

>Actual tough guys
are they the ones you jerk off to?
you talk like you're a homo lmao
>

haha, this is what I love about pol. There is always some faggot who has no concept of reality mouthing off. I'm listening to the Dubliners, drinking scotch, and imagining how pathetic you have to be to shit on dogs and or the kindness being shown by Denmark user. I get that you are a frustrated young muslim man, but don't take your bs out on Doggos.

The owner tricked him! He called out to him and the doggo thought he was in the first floor.

Probably Chinese.

TwT

As a kid, we lived in an area with a lot of Hispanics. Our black lab had severe heterochromia - one brown eye and one blue. Apparently in beaner culture, there's this superstition of the "evil eye". Combine that with the fact that black cats/dogs were sometimes seen as "devil's familiars" or something. Every week or two, I'd be walking her and some wetback walking towards me would see her and cross to the other side of the street to walk past me. Some even made the sign of the cross. She terrified them, but she was the sweetest thing.

Pic isn't her, but looks very similar.

Attached: Dog Heterochromia.jpg (640x640, 62K)

>kindness and appreciation of cute and sweet things

Attached: 1518686339236.png (600x706, 473K)

Vote Hank 2020.

>no niggers
>no spics
>no Jews
>no cats

Attached: F2FB83F1-FF19-40DF-A884-F1A8700C0371.jpg (1512x2016, 861K)

Same... my first dog died horribly. Even 5+ months later, I'm still sad... life feels like shit

Based Satan dog

DOG SCUM HAVE NO SOUL. KILL DOG SCUM ON SIGHT.

Attached: CpB9AlHUIAAMy9p.jpg (1200x800, 280K)

I own a dog.
>using the term "doggos"
lmao kys faggot

>Romaine
Didnt romaine kill a bunch of people?

Sure, why not?

Attached: dog-pound-meat-shop-89674804.jpg (800x599, 227K)

Probably killed himself because death is better for a dog than being tortured by chinks

>ITT: angry catfags angry at happy dog lovers
>b-but dogs are-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ym3DNe09.png (650x650, 766K)

>I'm listening to the Dubliners, drinking scotch

Attached: 1466023553445.jpg (900x900, 87K)

t.soulless shitskin