Islam and Arabs

It is my opinion that the religion of Islam is rather good. It's traditionalist, martial, and has a rich history. Though Christianity is the religion of Europe I have no ill-will towards Muslims.
>Pagans get out you tree lovers

In this vein of thought I have another opinion. Arabs, as a race, I find to be generally equal to Southern Europeans if we speak of the pure hierarchy of race. They are civilized with actual intelligence and contributions to science and society. I have no hatred towards Arabs, though there are many who portray the race terribly.

This is not to say I agree with the mass migration into Europe. Europe for Europeans and Arabia for Arabs. North Africa for North Africans too but they're weird quasi-Arabs and I haven't put much thought into them.

>What I ask of all of you is do you agree? If not, why?

Attached: goku ibn akhmed.jpg (750x727, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kZuTdVeZsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be seen giving your Shahada to Allah, because what will happen is wealthy Muslims will crawl out of the woodwork to welcome you and make sure you have everything you want and everything you need. A beautiful wife, a house, a beautiful wife, a mosque to attend, and if you happily endorse and follow through on some of these, and make a show of allegiance to Islam and enjoy these benefits in a meaningful way, then the death penalty to apostates applies. that means if you are ever found no longer being a Muslim, another Muslim is going to find you and end you, by way of a Fatwah put on your head as defined by some Caliphate Ayatollah headquartered in Saudi Arabia or Iran, be you extended favors from the Sunnis or Shias.

Don't nobody is fooled by your silly memetic juxtoposition and suggested alliance of Christian with Islam against perceived common enemies. Just make sure it you know when to say when, and drop this entire franchise. As international mafias and cults exist and don't take kindly to free riders. You get me.

>inb4 anyone accuses me of being an Arab trying to justify my existence

Attached: DNA.png (468x254, 9K)

I suppose I get you, I would never actually convert to Islam but I do understand your aversion to the "common enemy" trope.

The enemy of my enemy will become my enemy after our war is won after all.

But what I am arguing is that Muslims and Arabs are not shitskin desert monkeys. They have a place in the world unlike a few choice others.

>I suppose I get you, I would never actually convert to Islam
Good, I think you get it. See that you don't convert to Islam, because if you do you will become an enemy of the Jews and the Christians. And don't look now, but the Jews are the majority owners of the World's assets, and most of its 29th century nanotech that's so useful on the battlefields. Also the Christian Child-religion would also be at war with you. And so you being a Muslim must believe (not optional) that these Non Muslims are the Dhimmi labor-class to enrich Muslims by way of various mechanisms such as Jizya and others.

The common enemy trope for disenchanted Christians trying to stir up the pot by forming a temporary alliance with Muslims... neh I'm not sure I'm sold on it. I don't see how that endgame would play out or improve conditions. It's straight up accelleration to get the Jews to overplay their hand? I don't get it.

Muslims and Arabs are exactly like you, and Me, and everyone else. It's just they were raised under a totally different ideology of which race is the supremacists and who are the labor monkeys to enrich our castle at their own expense. Switching teams is something you should do carefully, as the desert-monkeys can and do kill their own for a number of petty reasons. You would be putting yourself in harms way, all to make a political statement? You're playing with fire.

What I find incredible is that congress spent about 6 hours yesterday talking about this very conversation we're having right now. Picking it apart a hundred different ways.

If Islam is good, why is every Islamic country a FUCKING SHITHOLE

Saudi Arabia isn't a shithole and neither is the UAE. Syria and Iraq are certainly candidates though.

If you let Islam Conquer all of Europe and all of America, Islam will usher in the end-of-times Quaranic trigger of: "Dar-al-salaam" which means the entire world will be consolidated and every human will become Muslim, and the holdouts are the forced-labor-classes.

The temptation for not converting everyone to Islam, and the fact that Islam is a parasitic predator, means that every Islamic country is a shithole, for the same reason that bottom-feeder parasites are disgusting creatures. They don't benefit from group-behavior since parasitic predators eat their own at the first sign of trouble.

True Islam hasn't been tried you see. You wouldn't understand.

I suppose I don't. But Islam is currently unable to conquer Europe and America outright. And, in my worldview and desires, they never will be.

Attached: 1568472306611.png (761x889, 835K)

Nah arabs and jews are one in the same

Fair, pedophilia is disgusting and child brides are a thing in Islam. I have no refutation for this.

No, Arabs and Jews may both speak Semitic languages but a majority of Jews are of an entirely different genetic strain. Jews spread across the Earth and thus have no true ancestry. Arabs have always been in Arabia.

You either choose a religion that you think gives you the fairest shake in this life, or you choose none of them.

I would ask that you become a Jew instead, rather than becoming a Muslim. You'll be able to do more as a Jew than as a Muslim.

Choosing more than 1 at once is risky business.
youtube.com/watch?v=8kZuTdVeZsg

Who can say where the road goes.

h-hey guys, we had muslims move in across the street, and they're really cagey and have shunned their next door neighbors, and when one of their female muslim friends from around the corner passed by my house one night, while on the phone, she referred to us as "mushrik" which means something like "unbeliever". how likely is it that they will slay us wherever they find us one day?

I would never become a Muslim nor a Jew. I stay Christian until the day I die.

Attached: A907D30D-91E8-4EF9-A1F7-764282663EF9.jpg (540x360, 42K)

I have a few muzzie friends and they are way more redpilled than my white friends(whome most of them are either NPCs or moderate liberals), they don’t respect women, they don’t get drunk and they utterly hate lgbtqaids. I’m talking from my experience, yours may vary.

that's not redpilled.

As will I.
World War 3 is brewing around all this.

Your opinion that "Islam is good" is about as dangerous a statement to make by having a news crew point a live rolling camera at you and saying that the number of Jews who died in the holocaust is about 15x over-represented on account they were receiving income from Germany based on the official body count.

Now, there's nothing wrong with a temporary alliance between Christians and Muslims. Since cohorts across a distance can share agendas.

>A knock off Jewish cult led by tribal Arabs who haven't reformed from in the past millenium
I wonder why

I don't a fuck what you say or anyone else has to say about that shit hole religion, you're most likely a paid shill. I have no interest in respecting or being tolerant of a religion founded by a schizophrenic pedophile who spread his cult by the sword.

Literally built with white oil money by white people. Before whites could extract their oil they were nothing more than goat herders.

Muslims fuck little boys. It's a core part of their culture. They're animals. Look up Bacha Bazi

>True Islam hasn't been tried yet you guise!!!!!

You know, in the Qu’ran, it speaks of the end times, and it says this.

>The truce and joint Roman-Muslim campaign against a common enemy, followed by al-Malhama al-Kubra (Armageddon), a Roman vs. Muslim war

The ‘Romans’ imply a United and Christian Europe, who the common enemy is, nobody knows, perhaps Israel?

>Jewish cult
You know nothing about Islam

Not a paid shill unfortunately. Just a loser in a room. I wish I was paid.
If you find that you can not tolerate the religion then that's you man, I just differ in opinion.

You forget the high scholarship that occurred during the medieval period in Arabia.

See

Why is Chichi wearing a hijab when she's in her own home?

>Romans: a group of swarthy pagans
>means Christians
Hard hard cringe leap

Arabs evolved the 1200 and decided... naw that's good enough, we live here now...
Now the year 2019 still living like the super smart 1200's

>I just differ in opinion
You're willing to tolerate a religion found by a pedophile and still condoning pedophilia?

I was actually talking to a mudslime buddy of mine about it not so long ago, he’s from kuwait and he says they constantly harass afghanis and call them faggots because bacha bazi. It’s a tradition of theirs not the Muslims.it’s in fact unacceptable and illegal to fuck kids in most arab countries. he said only the elites and the wealthy of his country fuck lolis, mostly Russian or Chinese but modern day muzzies don’t because Marriage with a girl less than 16 is very unpopular and widely hated.

Fact: Islam and Arabs are shit.
Everything else is just, as you said (wrong) opinion.

We constantly cuss them out whenever we can. It's a common insult to call soneone a dishonorable jew. They are our distant cousins, however we hate them with a passion

Pedophilia is and should always be illegal. Those who engage in pedophilia are to be hung.

However I am willing to tolerate a religion founded by a pedophile but practiced by civilized men who understand that is reprehensible.

It's a disgusting demonic mental issue that seriously ill weak people believe.

John 3:16

Attached: john316.jpg (618x741, 75K)

It's just as Jewish as any other religion

civilized men don't practice or believe in middle-ages death cults

Your muslim friend's word means nothing to me. My only experience with muslims comes from the year I wasted in afghanistan. 'Helping' a people who didn't want to be helped, and were in my opinion completely undeserving of help.

Afghanis are so backward just like Pakistanis because they are so extreme. Muslims get a bad reputation because of these goatfuckers, which is why we hate them

btw Jews and Muslims are the two worst groups ever existed.

They are cousins.

>just as Jewish as any other religion
We disagree at a rather fundamental level then

I find that we are probably going to be unable to find common ground us two, but that's fine. I understand where you're coming from.

we won't since as post above indicated, you completely ignore that Islam is just Judaism #3 designed for nonjews and nonwhites, your opinions are completely out of touch with reality therefore you can't find common ground with common folk

>You forget the high scholarship that occurred during the medieval period in Arabia.
It isn't the medieval period anymore asshole.

Attached: 1525127307224.jpg (500x625, 48K)

this

Attached: saudi arabia 1937.jpg (500x324, 39K)