HAPPENING: MASS-SHOOTING IN LOUISIANA

What's going on down there, Jow Forums?

>Police: 6 people shot, one killed in New Orleans

>Six people were shot Friday night at the intersection of Canal Boulevard and City Park Avenue, according to the New Orleans Police Department.

>One person is dead, four others were taken to the hospital by EMS, and one person was being treated on the scene. Their conditions are unknown.

>The shooting was reported just before 11 p.m.

>One person at a nearby business said police are looking for evidence around a vehicle in the middle of the road, near the streetcar bend at the curve of the intersection.

wtap.com/content/news/Police-6-people-shot-one-killed-in-Mid-City-area-of-New-Orleans-560950301.html

Attached: BHM35NFORJBORN7T2YOJKJTRMA[1].jpg (810x405, 37K)

Not a happening, mods delete this thread NOW NOW

Niggers being niggers

I'm sleepy

>mass shooting
>1 dead
> New Orleans
>Friday night

Go to bed kid

No one cares about another Jew spun up by Mossad to attack Americans and take our guns away Mr. Goldberg.

OP is going off of obamas faggot ass definition of a mass shooting

Roman Catholic areas like New Orleans, Louisiana and Maryland (baltimore) are the most degenerate parts of this once great country. Vaticano delenda est.

mass shootings are only newsworthy when the perp isnt a nigger

>New Orleans
>Friday night

Attached: 1565236732318.png (1226x1051, 1.23M)

Baltimore here. It ain't Catholicism its the niggers.

POBOY SAMMICHES AND TIT BEADS
>american culture

What the everloving fuck. I'm driving to New Orleans literally tomorrow for a seminar. Please someone tell the nogs to keep calm while I'm there

quiet in my neighborhood, what the problem?

It's called black people

its not a happening just black shooting blacks as usual

If you're scared I'm selling time shares in a community based on prison atmosphere, here you have no rights but will be kept safe from the outside world. Instead of destroying America you can live like a bitch protected by armed guards and locked in your cell safe to sleep from people who enjoy freedom

Nigs gonna nog

that is a weeknight in that shithole city op

DESPITE

Indeed, but something’s in the air, still. Earlier in the afternoon we had a traffic stop turning into a police chase ending in a wreck, two officers shot, one to death - just across the lake, in a mighty white and wealthy satellite city of NOLA.
>t. spent over an hour in the traffic jam on the affected stretch of the 190 going to and coming back from Covington, LA