US Troops going to Saudi Arabia

Why is there hardly any talk about this, too much shit about sex on the board.
>WASHINGTON — The Pentagon will deploy U.S. forces to the Middle East on the heels of strikes on Saudi Arabian oil facilities, U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper announced Friday.
>“This has been a dramatic escalation of what we have seen in the past. This was a number of airborne projectiles, was very sophisticated, coordinated and it had a dramatic impact on the global markets,” Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said, adding that the strike is an international problem.
>On Wednesday, Saudi Arabia’s defense ministry said that drone and missile debris recovered by investigators shows Iranian culpability. Saudi coalition spokesman Col. Turki al-Maliki said during a press briefing in Riyadh that all military components retrieved from the oil facilities “point to Iran.”
archive.fo/wPAri

Attached: Capture.png (1197x738, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Eyh6w2_OcHs
hofs.online/the-jewish-roots-of-the-saudi-royal-family/
alwaght.com/en/News/58057/The-Saudi-Royal-Family-Are-Crypto-Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goyim are ready to die for Isreal and Saudi oil.

Cause we already have 75,000 active duty there as it is, this is not a large force increase.
As responses go...its quite acceptable as compared to suddenly being balls deep in Iran because the jews got their war out of us.

Is it on TV news? I don't watch TV anymore. My friend in Poland mentioned something about it. US news doesn't cover these things.

Wouldn't surprise me if we went some anti-drone tech over there, with half the reason being we hope to get some "real" live field tests. Better to test it defending Saudi stuff before we have to test it defending our own stuff.

Big Bush speech Sept 11th 1991
>announces NWO
>his cabinet lays out a plan for the restructure of the ME (greater Israel)
>Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria with Iran being the crown Jewel

>mfw nobody talks about this or seems to remember this

Attached: 1545366252080.png (400x388, 137K)

On a serious note; why do we have to fight Israel and Saudi's wars? Why do us conspiracy theorist anti semetic goyim have to send our men and women to foreign deserts and far away lands to defend people that execute innocent people, cause endless crimes against humanity and their people, all while calling the people that defend them racist anti semetic goyim.

KSA can afford to hire every fighting age male in Pakistan to fight for them. We don't need to do anything.

>1 post
>why does nobody takl kabout my dumdum dumb
Probably because you are dumb.

Attached: 1505514_10203056984409730_688391157_n.jpg (261x182, 13K)

The future.

Attached: coffins iraq war.jpg (630x381, 70K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=Eyh6w2_OcHs

said speech from Bush Sept 11 1991
>10 years before 9/11 attacks

We always have troops there.
They're moving a carrier group a few hundred miles and restaffing bases in Iraq just cause they've money to burn and idle soldiers laying around

Theres 10 posts total, what else could I have posted retard

But only a few. And just advisors.

Could a draft happen you think? I wonder how they would fight it, airforce? I know iran has been preparing for decades now for this

This is sort of a copy of venesuala I think. Russia stuck troops there just to stop the us from fucking with them. Essentially the us wouldnt want to accidentally some russian soldiers. The us still troops in sa so they any attack near them risks dragging the us into shit. Therefore it should act like a shield.

Isreial decided they should be the crown jewel and the goy should remove iran.

>why do we have to fight Israel and Saudi's wars?
Because of the petrodollar.
I don't understand why everybody forgets this.
It's not about protecting people, it's all about the oil and the money.

To elaborate:
Currently oil is only sold in USD
Iran wants to force oil to be sold in other currencies, in order to damage the US economy.
The US has to ensure oil continues to be sold in USD, in order to maintain our economy and prevent a catastrophic crash.

The explanation is simpler than that...
The anti-drone tech is already there, sold for billions to the saudis, but they're too retarded to use it properly so now Trump has to send Americans to operate it.

Have fun dying for the Sauds

>implying bongland wont join in

>be me
>be 32
Not getting sent. I'm just above max enlistment age.

>walks outside and gets beheaded by saudi

>going outside

Kek

Thats not the entire reason though. Oil runs the entire world, and the reason everywhere isn't somalia pirates is because of the navy.

and also we don't trust anyone else to do it because if the oil stops the lights and heating turn off, and winter is coming, every year.

>be USA
>help Saudi Arabia to bomb Yemen for 4 years
>help them to kill over 100K people, including children
>help them to starve 20 million people
>cry out in pain as Yemen strike Saudi Arabia back
>"That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy. This is war!"

Attached: EErafw9XUAAgEJE.jpg (1200x768, 252K)

So, half a billion dollars worth of technology and troops. Couldn't stop a few drones? I'm getting worried.

What are the odds?
You are watching a movie.

Saudi Arabia aka (((The House of Saud)))

Attached: house of saud.png (511x488, 327K)

Jewish roots of the saudi royal family
hofs.online/the-jewish-roots-of-the-saudi-royal-family/

Crypto Jews

alwaght.com/en/News/58057/The-Saudi-Royal-Family-Are-Crypto-Jews

Attached: big nose saud.jpg (727x567, 105K)

>muh oil
We have a glut of oil globally right now, even with the Bugmen gulping it all down.

>Coming from a Russian

Attached: trump-boker-face-israel-burger.png (1593x1294, 282K)

>Why is there hardly any talk about this
Too many Jews on the board.