Holy fucking shit they got him

Holy fucking shit they got him

Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (935x1047, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-orders-trump-answer-questions-under-oath-protesters-case-n1057191
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-orders-trump-answer-questions-under-oath-protesters-case-n1057191

Trump should just ignore him
the fuck is he going to do?

Not sure what the big deal is. It's a civil case with questions about his guards. Unless he commits perjury this is nothing

>judge thinking he has that kind of authority
the virtue signaling coming from that guys ass lol

He has no choice but to answer the questions under oath, the judge has authority to make him do this

>NBC
>news

Attached: Sage Publishing 2.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>T-this is the end of it. There's nothing he can do!
Promise me you'll kill yourself when that turns out not to be true. Promise me.

checks and balances go in ALL directions

I just can’t “order” Trump to do anything. Trump needs to be served with a subpoena. It’s gonna be kinda hard to do that since Trump is in the fucking White House with maximum security.

>judge orders president to do anything
Lol

Never going to happen you actual legit nigger retard

PROMISE HIM, user. PROMISE HIM!!!!!

Antifa killed an old man after a Mike Cernovich event, maybe the victims family should sue Trump, to bring the press to show how Anarchists way free from our courts.

Let me guess, its another literal who lower district judge who will have his ruling overturned by a higher court scenario

they got him a while back. like in the 80s.

trump got bailed out by the international jewish banker types and such.

>under oath

Attached: kkgs.gif (245x200, 497K)

I know right, who does he think he is, a judge?

>Holy fucking shit they got him
Lost count number of times we heard this.

He just won't. Democratic systems rely on checks and balances, and once you control enough of those, they don't work and you can basically do whatever you want.

Trump could ask the supreme court another opinion

>the POTUS literally must answer under oath why secret service agents bound to protect him roughed up retarded liberal faggot protesters
>some random judge has authority over the POTUS
Of course you'd be saying the same for Obama's guards roughing up Tea Party members, right?
Of course you wouldn't because you're nothing but an NPC fool told what to believe by the media, your teachers, and other loser freaks on social media

Its over.

Attached: trump cnn.png (749x692, 698K)

>Of course you'd be saying the same for Obama's guards roughing up Tea Party members, right?

OBAKA could do NO WRONG, because
a) first BLACK president
b) liberal lefty lib-tard
c) DEMON-RAT
d) political correctness

Republic has checks and balances the US is not a democracy

Watch nothing happen.

>Fifth!!!
That's all he has to say through out the whole thing.

Tea party was Israel boomers, though. I'm happy to hear that Obama roughed them up, I never knew.

He should take it to the supreme court and then demand RBG show up.

Attached: 1563508420273.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Judge can't order fuck all. 1st amendment. You can't coerce fuck all kikes.

too bad, faggot judge. he doesn't have to do shit

There is no case. This isn’t a fucking game man, he is the president of the United States. If you do something that would violate his security, the secret service and/or Trump’s private bodyguards have every right to do whatever it takes to remove the threat, including killing the perpetrator(s). And don’t try to pull the whole “they were just protesting! Muh 1A!” cause nobody’s buying that bullshit, these were leftist protesters, people who have a very well-documented predisposition towards violence. If i was a secret service agent covering this event, I probably would have killed them. Our President must be protected from this leftist filth.

>The protesters allege Trump's security guards roughed them up. The judge said Trump's testimony is 'indispensable' to the case.
>civil suit
>State Supreme Court Justice Doris Gonzalez
This is a joke and won't amount to anything.

>the judge has authority to make him do this
No, he really doesn't.
He's free to try pressing the issue though, that certainly didn't end up being a waste of everyones time the last 50 fucking times some activist partisian hack judge tried it.

It will be hilarious to watch NY state police get fucking handled by the secret service.

But NYPD chiefs know better, and they'll ignore any activist judge's order to arrest Trump.