My beloved homeland (Spain) is fucked, but when I compare it with Amurica

My beloved homeland (Spain) is fucked, but when I compare it with Amurica...

And look the flag, I'm in the states right now, I know what I'm talking about. There is no hope left for this country.

Attached: 1569028439835.jpg (510x680, 56K)

Attached: Retarded.jpg (430x396, 43K)

Somehow there are more white people in the US than Spain, go figure!?!

This isn't true. The memes are fucking reals. Of course there still are some Germans with this squared jawlines, but in a few decades this it's going to be brown. Your people have 0 racial awareness, and that is only one of the problems.

Well Iberia is the perfect example of what white people look like after 1000 years of being ruled by brown people.

I could say more but I sincerely fear the CIA and I see that Americans don't want to solve their current situation.

You have to go back

This picture showed up during Trumps campaign and they were like "he he its a good shoop", but to this day Ive never seen the original

iberia is the perfect example of what happens when your people doesn't have racial awareness

Lol imagine that racemixing was as common in the Medieval Iberia as in your fucking mutt shithole lmao. This is an example of Spaniard, retard. Obviously you haven't seen a moor in your whole life

Attached: ramoncin-y-el-lado-mas-privado-del-antiguo-rey-del-pollo-frito.jpg (623x752, 42K)

Eventually I will, of course. If you are white you should flee the country soon

gross, brown hair brown eyes? It'll stick to my 56% user.

Che gallego

Argensimio vete a chuparla

> Argensimio vete a chuparla
Mexican confirmed, OP is a brown chicANO and not spaniard

Repeat: OP is BROWN and MEXICAN

Lol Brown eyed people aren't white! Only my blond quarterbacks are white! Mediterranean whites don't exist!

Attached: descartes.jpg (1031x860, 97K)

>brown mexican
redundant papu

Attached: 1403364605742.png (1366x866, 1.33M)

>Implying I give a shit about "muh quarterback"
Light eyes or hair, one or the other user. 1 drop rule in case you forgot.

Attached: 18445732-7460931-Twitter_mocked_Panthers_QB_Cam_Newton_for_wearing_a_scarf_after_-m-8_1568390189756. (634x472, 56K)

I'm sure that Argentina was at one point white. But just like Mexico and USA its gene pool eventually goes to shit when the goblins come in looking for gibs and blanda the place up.

Wikipedia says white is 76% of US population, 2010 census is where they get stats
Bull fucking shit, that number includes spics who self identify as white, and Arabs (any caucasoid) the real number is probably less than 56% and when the boomers die off? When the Hispanics keep pushing our kids en masse and far earlier than whites? They’re already 20 percent of the population, those are the ones that didn’t identify as white. And when whites are a minority here? Working class whites won’t get special minority status. In 30 years, whites will assuredly be a minority, and all these Gen Xers and boomers could give half a fuck for the future. God dammit. When I lived in CA at least my down had plenty of white people as it was a smaller town that was always white. But at least 40 percent of school population was spic, and that will grow every single year. I thought it would be better on the east, but nope, love twenty minutes away from DC, all I see are el Salvadorans, Mexicans, Arabs, and Indians. Maybe 10 percent of people I ever see are white. This includes driving. I see a lot more niggers here (duh) then when I lived in CA

fucking americans why are you so ignorant? are you telling me that you can't recognize a white person without looking if he has light eyes or hair? This says a lot about the level of muttification of your country, you even can't recognize your own white people

Attached: d92ad307babc1dd1594b24b0ba36f5b3.jpg (713x950, 121K)

Texas here, I'd say that the 56% thing is about right. 2/3rds of the people I see are normal white Anglos. If you go in to a shitty neighborhood that demographic shifts quickly. I have jury duty in downtown Houston soon, looking forward to sending another spic to jail.
Don't be retarded, it's easy to tell a whitish spic from an actual white person.

Ok, but spics are mixed with Indians. fucking stupid cunt

Attached: 58 (1).jpg (1000x567, 56K)

If you actually ever went to Spain you would see that about 60-80% of the people depending where you are just look average Western European and the remainder look Med.

Hopefully it’s not a jury of spic peers. I lived in Texas as well, near Denton. Didn’t go to the city much. But in NorCal, the next town over was a spic enclave. DC is full of nigs, and surrounding areas are full of spics and asiatics. I’m sure there’s plenty of white people in nicer suburbs though. But that 56% shoots way down as the last boomers die and the next generation keeps being born, very few white people having 8 children like the spics

Yeah, let's just say whoever the defendant is I'm going to play nice in order to get on the jury and get him in jail. Fuck that (I'm assuming beaner) for ruining my day off.
Yeah, that broad is obviously not white user.

Based, good luck with your civic duty user

Thanks. I'm irritated anyway for annexing my community. Shaniqua the bailiff will be a bitch and anyone not white is going to jail.

>America has no racial awareness!
>The most racially aware country
>So much so that jews work overtime to try and dismantle whites here while Europe bends over for migrants

So why are you here if your own country is so much better