NEW FLYER CAMPAIGN

"Islam is RIGHT about women"
> "Islam is RIGHT about women"
>"Islam is RIGHT about women"

It puts normies into being racists, or sexists.
Its the new "IOTBW"
youtube.com/watch?v=CMHQJ1Er8xA

> NEW FLYER CAMPAIGN
NEW FLYER CAMPAIGN
> NEW FLYER CAMPAIGN
NEW FLYER CAMPAIGN
> NEW FLYER CAMPAIGN
NEW FLYER CAMPAIGN
> NEW FLYER CAMPAIGN
NEW FLYER CAMPAIGN

Attached: ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN.png (1272x666, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/ey6hdeo3bk8p3eo/IIRAW.psd/file
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so confused, what's this all about? So confusing!

Yeah I guess I better just go to bed. I'm awfully sleepy......

It's a Rabbi psyop. Makes retards like OP think they should be feminists or philosemites.

Jesus, you niggers didn't read all of the MA news stories about this, did you?

Lmao, best poster

(you)

Attached: 1564973417045.jpg (653x602, 54K)

>imagine being THIS retarded
based. Remember that they're trying to control this by shilling message changes. DO NOT FALL FOR THEM. DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE

I'm hungry, anybody have some ranch flavored foreskin chips?

Attached: ForeskinsAreDelicious.png (816x1056, 133K)

>I don't understand but I know I'm supposed to be offended... please don't call me Islamophobic or a misogynist though

that's fantastic, are they "am I waycist or mysogonistic I cant decide".

Ah, so this is Phase 2 of IOTBW. I was wondering when that was coming around.

How is it offensive?

If you agree you're a sexist misogynist, if you disagree you're a racist Islamophobic person.

bamp

kek, pretty clever

>Its the new "IOTBW”
Get back in the truck.

IT’S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE
>there is no phase 2
Happy Halloween

My contribution, as close to the original as I could make it.

It's a different campaign. Nothing will replace IOTBW.

Attached: islam-is-right-about-women.png (2550x3300, 52K)

What is the correct German translation?

At least make it look good.

Attached: OCOC.jpg (2480x3508, 965K)

The word "ISLAM" needs to be on its own row. From a distance that reads as "ISLAMIS".

Australia's is the best one though.

no don't post this it's a bad idea

Good point. I do suggest a lighter weight font because otherwise the "voice" of the font is too aggressive.

Attached: islam-is-right-2.png (2550x3300, 55K)

If you have the woman in the retarded black veil behind it it's going to be harder for them to be "confused" about the message.

Original IOTBW for comparison.

Attached: its_ok.png (3508x4961, 92K)

don't do this guys it's a terrible idea

This is the .PSD if you wanna mess with it, I got places to go and people to see.
mediafire.com/file/ey6hdeo3bk8p3eo/IIRAW.psd/file

Attached: Untitled.png (350x350, 12K)

I have a bad feeling about this... we shouldn’t be doing this.

They won't be confused about the message. They know exactly what it's about.

Too aggressive, the poster needs to be plain and unassuming, not look like ww1 propaganda

FUCK this campaign, this is a subversion of Jow Forums. It doesn't stand at all for what people here talk about. It's the worst optics ever.

i know that this is a bait for us to give you (You)s, but i'll bite anyways
>Goys s-stop!

Attached: 1511805849281.jpg (971x565, 65K)

This is great. The only way people can be offended about this flyer is if they think islam is "sexist" and "anti-women", but only evil nazis think islam is bad for women, so the poor little NPCs will have a tough time with this one.

Guys this could really upset some people, I think we should stop

Attached: 3DF27501-48E8-4B3C-92D3-111FFA3CE495.png (461x305, 246K)

I don't know what it means, but what I do know is that it's hateful and I want it out of my community.

Attached: a frog that's actually some kind of evil space bird.png (694x634, 49K)

>Its the new "IOTBW"
no.

It is cool, but it is wrong.
It is too accusing, it have to be inoffensive.
Saying that Islam is not right about women it is islamophobe, but if you put a burqa under it... well it force people to take a stand.

literally no one here gives a shit about Islam but now all of Jow Forums will be painted as some islam sympathizers and woman beaters. It's such a fake Glowie campaign to make us look bad.

Attached: That+was+too+close+those+_e80a57e1656d679e6a98fb0ad1966337.jpg (160x200, 12K)

I want this to be next badly other than these Muslim psyops kikes want to do. The word mutilation is too repulsive and has a sharply negative connotation. Not ideal to end with. We need less edge lord verbage to replace it.

THIS so much!! Isn’t just memeing here enough for us?

Too aggressive. It needs to look innocent and cute.

This has been posted multiple times already
It glows, they probably already know about it

Attached: Screenshot_20190921_081757_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2244, 575K)

bump

> Was Frauen angeht, hat der Islam recht.

You idiot, they are pretending to be confused because CNN hasn't told them what to think yet, they are obviously conflicted over their contradictory double-think ideology.

Those people claim not to know what the message is about, yet they're sure it's morally reprehensible? They know exactly what it's about.

Attached: enji.jpg (308x283, 11K)

they were confused about iotbw too, until the (((media))) told them what to think.

Attached: npc meme.jpg (1223x581, 97K)

Wait, I'm so confused. Islam, white paper, brown people. SO confusing!

The only thing I dont like about this is it doesnt do anything. IOTBW forced them to admit that they hated white people, but this is just islam bad and they turn around and say no, islam good
It would honestly be more productive to post quran quotes

Attached: 583a07a6180000f9123100a3.png (385x379, 215K)

do you take action when a child tells another they will kill them? this is how liberals see Islam and it's dubious teachings

If you're saying that they don't take the threat of Islam seriously, you're right. The poster is about Islam's treatment of women, which is undeniable. They know this and that's why they're offended by the posters.

It's just brilliant mindfuckery

Islam is to women as Marxism is to Capitalism
They both recognize a real problem but the disagreement is over whether or not they present reasonable solutions.

That's a rather good comparison.

Attached: jail-visit.jpg (588x653, 48K)

Imagine being some libratd white female and seeing that at a Muslim community support rally of some kind. Would there be a moment of pause where she asks what it means?

This is fucking dumb. You faggots are like women, desperate for attention. The IOTBW thing was decent. This is just you being a bunch of junkie whores who need another fix.

Attached: 1401046175577.png (800x440, 468K)

I thought that text at the bottom said "This site is not accessible in your religion"

Keep it up. We need people to see and adopt this philosophy in the west as a means of turning these toxic ideologies against one another.
We can then use the stance that we are on women's side and side against the wicked Islam, but not at first. People need to feel like all the "Nazis" are now muslims; this creates a controlled enemy we all want to see eradicated.

No. This is about demonstrating what Islam really is. When the left and feminists see this they'll be forced to either accept that they don't deserve rights, or to fight against Islam as it infringes upon their rights.
It paints them into a corner.

At this point the UK has fallen so far that there isn't much difference between what you misread it as and what it actually says.

I like this, but notice how Jow Forums allows d&c operations to remain up, but disrupts and deletes the Epstein’s investigations?

Imagine being one of those infamous brainlets who needs an authoritative media mouth-piece to chew information for them.

How about that thought, then? Is it Jow Forums approved?

Attached: 1546268665889.jpg (646x617, 85K)

Kek, good shit. Have a bump...

Jow Forums is worthless now. I don't even believe kikes want to ban Jow Forums, because half the threads here are theirs, whether it is demoralization, white women are shit, dumb little "raids" like this,etc. This place is a joke.

I say we stick to the original poster of islam and women cause the double victimization breaks their programming but if you have to fuck around with redpills, at least go balls deep:
"Jews are right about the lavon affair"
"Jews deserve to own the media and congress"
"Jews are right about Non-Jews ("even the best of the gentiles should be killed") "
"Jews were Right to use Epstein for blackmailing politicians"
"Israel was right to bomb the USS Liberty"
"Jews are right about white people"

Also, guys, remember to bump /EGG/

"Israel is right about their immigration policy"?

If we are going to print anything and post them around town, it needs to be the Jew Twitter posts claiming to be white when the narrative fits their Jewish ways, then claiming "I'm not white, I'm Jewish" when it fits their kikery ways.

Attached: 1565675659209.jpg (1024x873, 145K)

>Far right propaganda is so clever
If its ok to be white got immediately exposed as propaganda how long do you think it will take for them to see right through this

Yup. They're right

I agree though and I'm not a sexist misogynist. Checkmate.

Just so it identifies the poster as antisemitic by having "jew" or "Israel" etc. in it.
AmIright?

So are these people saying that Islam is WRONG about women? Because that sounds pretty Islamophobic.

Attached: 1555948163406.jpg (372x581, 31K)

What I posted will plant the seed and hopefully get normies to wisen up. They will catch on eventually.

Impressive. Just RIGHT - don't change it.

Well it is a hatecrime if they interpret all manner of hatefull things into the message. It's just your religious fredom to proclaim that your faith got it right.

Put a different background then, like the beach or a summer's day.

Thick font is good because it's legible at a distance.

Probably most of the threads and the posts are fake. It’s sad. It’s like hanging around your favourite pub and watching it get refurbished so they can lure in cashed up normies, the kind you came to the pub to avoid in the first place

You can replace "women" with "Jews" or "gays" but that's about it.

Nah that would destroy the balance.
See the news reports them pretending they don't know what it means.

This is genius.
They literally end up defending Islam, even though they know it’s shitty to women. Their fear of being branded as racist outweighs every other consideration.

How many of you fags actually posted these, and where

It's not a fear of beingg racist, it is a fear of eing blown up. People are cowards and 9/11 was very effective at activating that fear respose commencing the invasion

bump