Why do women do this to their bodies and faces?

Why do women do this to their bodies and faces?

> A blonde-haired young woman who was mysteriously shot in the chest has been remembered as a 'kind soul' who 'loved everyone' at a funeral service.
> Ivona Jovanovic, 27, was with a group of five friends at a house in Labrador on the Gold Coast last Sunday when she was shot in the chest with a handgun.
> One of her best friends thanked everyone for commemorating Ivona - and that she was looking down at mourners, loving that they had fake tan and fake eyelashes.

She looked incredibly insecure and shallow. It's like she literally wanted to turn herself into a object.
It must have looked like they were holding a funeral for a blow-up doll.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7482463/Ivona-Jovanovic-27-shot-dead-Gold-Coast-remembered-kind-soul-funeral.html

Attached: ivona_jovanovic_2.jpg (1080x987, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7442459/Gold-Coast-woman-Ivona-Jovanovic-shot-left-dead-friends.html
au.news.yahoo.com/gold-coast-fatal-shooting-possibly-accidental-detectives-say-014814435.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pt2PnfdqzTg
youtube.com/watch?v=IPQkLRxH9mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Ivona, who was shot in the chest while preparing for a night out, was left to die alone by her friends who fled the house where the shooting took place.
> Police on Monday revealed that the group of five people fled the scene before paramedics arrived, leaving Ivona bloody - and slowly dying - inside the home.
> 'There was a lot of first aid that could've been rendered at the time that may or may not have made a difference. We'll never know,' said Detective Acting Superintendent Brendan Smith.

Her friends literally didn't care about her. They left her behind to bleed out alone.
This girl's entire existence revolved around her physical appearance, so it's not surprising her life didn't matter to her "friends."

> Det Insp Smith said the house was the residence of Ivona’s boyfriend Christos Panagakos, an associate of the Barbaro underworld family and the Mongols bikie gang.
> Mr Panagakos allegedly fled the property along with four other people after Ivona was shot in the chest. He hid in nearby bushland and returned to the property about 1am on Monday where he was arrested.
> Det Insp Smith said he had been 'very friendly' with Ivona and in no dispute with her before she was shot. Police have not ruled out an accident.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7442459/Gold-Coast-woman-Ivona-Jovanovic-shot-left-dead-friends.html
au.news.yahoo.com/gold-coast-fatal-shooting-possibly-accidental-detectives-say-014814435.html

Attached: 62248084_352824398769744_3872993135098169550_n.jpg (1080x1216, 374K)

Russians are money whores. they want the easy life

She looks/looked hot, stfu

Are you expecting empathy from NPCs or something?

because their THOTS

I wonder if her silicone implant popped

Put on your glasses schizo

It's usually coalburners who do this, they're trying to look black.

>She looks/looked hot
If you say so. I look at this and just see plastic

Attached: 51906518_394934451300243_7495959710577278299_n.jpg (778x734, 231K)

Trying to look black or like Kim Kardashian

>be woman in Russia
>only way to succeed is to get a successful husband
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?!

Disgusting fake lips holy shit. Fake tits are on thing, but lip injections? Fuck these plastic painted whites who want to look like their leader kardashian

>Gold Coast
>Queensland
>Literally Australia's Florida

They're trying to attract genitally superior black men.

Attached: DBHoxVaXkAAnh9H.jpg (518x473, 40K)

How about an attempt to save her life or at least let her die comfortably?
I've seen people care more about a deer they hit with their car. At least then, they usually try to put it out of its misery.

Exactly, I just can't relate to that style at all. It doesn't even look human

Attached: 545b650e7198e260a4ea68f53ed6ffec7f642e92ff8d29d3675a2794e6e01cdf.jpg (1200x827, 83K)

Ivona, who loved money and looked down on everyone.

Nothing of value

Attached: 37672FB5-9CF2-4277-8DA3-41F0C81C9899.png (500x566, 123K)

She's Australian you fucking mongaloid

ok LTG, You're gonna wanna wash the taste of my dick out of your mouth.

>They're trying to attract niggers.

Fixed.

>Jovanovic
Just another slavic plastic whore who sleeps with thugs for money and the easy life

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pt2PnfdqzTg

This was how girls looked when I was young. Look at how different they are to freaky creatures masquerading as females in 2019.

no no, she was just a sweet, humble girl who definitely never dated drug dealers and wasn't stuck up at all !!!

Attached: 14212699_1632116887118548_3171619174314803383_n.jpg (960x816, 278K)

i think she was Serbian

Her name and last name are very Serb-like.
Having taken a better look, I can confirm she also looks oddly simmilar to your average 14-40 year old Serb woman.
Fuck

The world is a better place for her death. A useless, vapid, self absorbed e-thot, left to die by her ‘friends’ in a pool of her own blood, guts, piss and shit...nothing of value was lost here.

>I wonder if her silicone implant popped
Well yes, she was shot in the chest, so the bullet would have burst one of her implants.

You brainwashed npc piece of shit are a disgrace for Srbija and for Srbijan people!
This is ONLY what is forced through media, leave your shitty little room and walk the streets, women like this are a few and are frowned upon.
Also in Srbija we have 0 niggers and 0 latinos, so next time you wish to shitpost about your own country you can mention that instead. Kys fagot

I'd suggest you leave the house once in a while, especially during night time, when these brainless parasites roam the streets.
>This is ONLY what is forced through media
Yes, and media (social media) is a very important aspect of people's lives in Serbia, ESPECIALLY our youth. Take a look at our high schools and what the students look like.
>women like this are a few and are frowned upon.
Incorrect
>Also in Srbija we have 0 niggers and 0 latinos
There's one nigger in this town I live in, not counting the gypsies and half-turkish subhumans. Line between slavs and latinos is pretty thin.

Jedi govna Miroljube

niggers in serbia?

Attached: HardUnhealthyFennecfox-size_restricted.gif (270x252, 133K)

>some irrelevent slav trash
No one gives a shit not Australia. The daily fail is a shit tabloid.

He plays in the local football club, he's black as coal lol.
I heard he's pretty chill otherwise but I don't converse with niggers.

you don't know what literally means do you?

lol thanks for the bulletin

Holy shit a serb that is not in denial, I think I found a rare pokemon boys.

Why do they inject silicone into their lips?
Like, the rest of it is bad, but the silicone lips just look downright atrocious.
Do thots, or anyone, actually think it looks good?

Lets fucking go Ante, I'm fucking bored.

Attached: futsal-hrvatska-rusija-0627.jpg (2200x1326, 892K)

I'm from the Gold Coast. thots like this are a dime a dozen here.

she looks very pretty to me

except the lips tho

No can do Cedomir I would love to but I have shit to do gotta bounce.

Attached: 1415198203029_wps_71_Pic_shows_Sports_reporter.jpg (306x458, 42K)

FUCKING PUSSY ASS CROAT NIGGER

Attached: 1563307447071.png (640x478, 259K)

>Ivona Jovanovic

cmon this is like, caricature-tier

Attached: 1421230046284.jpg (279x304, 29K)

Is this what a typical Serb girl looks like?

Attached: 65317967_448298499095870_7200080141967821073_n.jpg (1080x1349, 207K)

>Is this instagram thot what a typical Serb girl looks like?
Yes.

Attached: kx53fb3g4kz21.jpg (2518x1150, 304K)

maybe they should ban handguns on the gold coast

Attached: 1563887956883.jpg (454x720, 54K)

Lips like a suction cup.

your women are a disgusting abhorrent affront to god himself
what the fuck was that one disgusting whore called that's a judge on that shitty boomer show about singing
jelena something i think
that bitch is the reason why you people don't deserve to have a country

stfu nigger

Attached: 1568900328401.png (2516x1940, 307K)

>Why do women do this to their bodies and faces?

Attached: 118789.jpg (400x267, 19K)

swollen baboon asshole lips

ITT: Intimidated coomers. She was clearly beautiful, although highly manicured. 90% of guys would lose their shit if she just spoke to them.

i am serb also though diaspora friend
i am just serb in a country without disgusting (((serbian))) media that pictures caricatures of women such as this

Attached: 325322355236.jpg (630x803, 39K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I'm guessing western kikes imported their degeneracy

Attached: 1568899952083.jpg (540x960, 90K)

all yugo women are thots, but kovoso and albanian women are the worst.

Attached: loredana.png (812x500, 833K)

god weeps when he turns on RTS, diaspora friend

women follow any trend. right now it's looking like a plastic kardashian creature

Attached: Lip-Filler-Perfect-Result-Jade-Cosmetic-Clinic-Cairns-Blog.png (800x558, 736K)

>the water is poisoned with arsenic
>the shqiptar knows this

Attached: 1543532167124.png (240x240, 32K)

>humble
>vanity

you need a dictionary

How do we combat this

Attached: kebab_removal_robot.jpg (873x614, 101K)

Beautifully stated... ever thought of a career writing obituaries or epitaphs?

There are tons of Serbia who were born on Australia and spent their whole lives there. They may have Serbian heritage and ancestry, but they're more Aussie than Serb.

Yes, but our diaspora is particularly retarded. They seem to think they're still Serbian when they don't know a Goddamn thing about Serbia, its culture or anything else.
Then they get buttmad when you call them out on it.
Fucking useless waste of life.

Attached: diaspora.jpg (1584x864, 245K)

>homeland security says "israel needs this land, sorry XD"

Jesus fucking Christ look at all the filthy perverted degenerate hovel dwelling yuropoors flooding this thread racing put their cocks into a disgustingly ugly dead chick who looks like a Brazilian transsexual.
Rotten diseased vagina is like cheese to rats with these Turk loving yuros. Post a photo of a coke loving slag who’s pussy smells like rancid borscht and pig fat they all turn into tripods.

Her lips are swollen like a vagina. This thing is a pure sex object, who needs the sharia.

diaspora are unironically less atomized and more community orientated than native balkanistanis (native balkanistanis from big cities at the very least)

your pop culture is cancer and this is it's fault

>said come to us
>serbs did

"Come to us"

"Yes."

Meme magic.

I imagine this is how Irishmen feel about "Irish Americans" who have never stepped foot outside of Boston.

come on lets start the flame war

Attached: 5pchnmg1kmy21.jpg (750x738, 63K)

he is correct and you are a faggot for counter signaling him
implying your people don't consume that pop culture

they do, and some thots try to emulate that plastic fake look. It's cancer and cancer spreads

do you lads have pop culture or is it just serbian culture that's the dominant thing?
>thots try to emulate that plastic fake look
i am 90% certain that my cousin who is 30 years old and single will turn out like these subhuman whores

>insecure and shallow
its the female equivalent of the men that you guys call "chad"

yes and it's cringe. Both our and serbian starts to look more and more like wannabe american niggers. Sad really

>yes and it's cringe
which one are you agreeing with?
>you lads have pop culture
or
>is it just serbian culture that's the dominant thing

She's Serbian.

I'm so fucking sick of the leaning to one leg pose

our pop culture is cringe. Some in music noticed it and started emulating serbian one which is more and more nigger like, so ours becomes more and more nigger like

Balkan pop music is the most evil abomination of god imaginable. It sounds like turkish pop and I want all the faggots to genocide who play that stuff. Nothing personal balkanoids.

>turkish pop
i've never heard turkish pop but i doubt it's similar
turbo folk is endemically disgusting and an affront to god
saying "oh you just got it from the turks" is a cope to not take responsibility for the sin of creating the thing

g-guys can you rate my black dick'?

Attached: ksr47qZ.jpg (2203x2937, 780K)

Don't make us shoot your head of state again.
Turbo folk best folk.
youtube.com/watch?v=IPQkLRxH9mg

Attached: ronhavivNOT_FOR_RE-USE.2.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Do it fagget. We need a new world war.

modern turbofolk is alot different than old turbofolk, older one had "oriental" sounds, songs about drinking, love etc. Modern is just nigger babble in serbian with autotune

Its "dont hit the notes/tone" like turkish music, sorry.

You understand that in todays world most women have no other value than workforce and sterile sex? Well, they do have the value but they don't when you meet them so to speak. Why they do this to themselves is to keep their youthful looks in deception to mask that they wasted their best child bearing years getting fucked and pursuing worthless garbage.
It's similar to males who start lookmaxxing because they're getting old.
Your "evolutionary checkpoints" have NOT been completed so the pshyche tries to hold onto youth.
I went to a job interview yesterday when I was interviewed by two older women. One started making jokes that she's the only old person in the staff and laughing little too hard while saying this. She was sexy as fuck, there was even some sexual energy between us, but it was quite obvious what was going on. I can't help but to feel sorry for these women.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com2.jpg (1024x682, 335K)

It seems like oil injections ran in the ''family''

Attached: Christos Panagakos.jpg (650x1000, 81K)

>Ivona, who was shot in the chest while preparing for a night out, was left to die alone by her friends who fled the house where the shooting took place
Thot patrolled. Looked like a bitch, died like a bitch

Attached: 1517786465315.png (695x731, 552K)

>dont hit the notes/tone
i don't know what this means
both are garbage mate
if you listen to yigoslav music and don't listen to folk and only folk, you're retarded
also there is some classical music from serbs that's romanticist in nature that's very nice
however they are few and far in between as all the composers were both romanticists and impressionists and all the impressionist music is hot garbage

>I went to a job interview yesterday when I was interviewed by two older women. One started making jokes that she's the only old person in the staff and laughing little too hard while saying this. She was sexy as fuck, there was even some sexual energy between us, but it was quite obvious what was going on. I can't help but to feel sorry for these women.
So did you nut in her or what?

old turbo folk is good sometimes for getting wasted, cannot listen it sober, newer one just makes me sick. Proper folkish singers like Miroslav Ilić are good though

Western music has this, you know, thing like twelfe notes per octave. Balkan and turkish music has no chromatic scale at all. Its oriental and I personal hate that shit if its combined with wannabe western jewish american pop music.

I think I unironically could if I took the job. I held eye contact with her solid 20 seconds and she just developed that "fuck me" submissivness in her eyes while the interview progressed.

also whats the deal with yugo zoomers listening shit like buba coreli and jala brat