White privilege isn't a thi-

>white privilege isn't a thi-
Shut the fuck up. Sit down. Apologise.

Attached: 71104670_1200697813448901_8204810844572221440_n.jpg (960x960, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cernovich.com/felicity-huffman-tanya-mcdowell-5-years-prison/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/434051-story-of-mother-sentenced-to-jail-for-enrolling-child-in
justice.gov/usao-ma/investigations-college-admissions-and-testing-bribery-scheme
ctpost.com/news/article/Tanya-McDowell-sentenced-to-5-years-in-prison-3437974.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that like a Civil War poster or something? Left is obviously an escaped Slave.

Don't worry dummy Huffmans fine will make up for it. You seem to think that the justice system is about justice, its just a fucking racquet for financial government gain, and those who can pay get out so they can keep paying into the system and those who can't get put in to work for the system.

Story on the left is fake.

Last time I checked jews aren't white

White privilege is absolutely a thing.

Money
It's a gas

SINCE WHEN ARE JEWS WHITE

SAGE KIKE SHILL

This is the only picture of a jew holding a hammer I could find.

Attached: natalie-thor.jpg (2160x1200, 928K)

>wealthy actress
>celebrity
There is your reason. Now go to bald and bankrupt's youtube channel and let him tell you about white privilege in eastern european countries your little mind wouldn't be able to comprehend.

anecdotes

>jews, white?
You just posted cringe rabbi goldbergstein

>reality: pic related

Attached: crime and punishment.jpg (1024x710, 135K)

Attached: D145_292_490_1200.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

>Larceny and two counts of sale of narcotics.
now fuck off

I hate br*tish posters. You're all cucks and fags.

Keep crying nigger, just like your kids will be when they magically disappear from history

Attached: construction-worker-stock-picture-3195343.jpg (867x1392, 148K)

Tanya McDowell sold crack rocks. Felicity gave a college money to give her kid an edge in admissions.

Nothing to do with being white, all to do with being a public person (celebrity, politician, big company CEO), which allows you to get away with pretty much anything. How many politicians are in jail in the west? Even though most of them are guilty of corruption, misuse of public funds, theft, high treason and pedophilia?

Idiots everything is for sale in America, even prisons. If you have money you get a lighter sentenced.

>the fat fuck goes to prison longer
IT'S OBVIOUS THIN PRIVILEGE
Retarded niggers, I swear.

Attached: gettyimages-670891419-612x612.jpg (612x408, 23K)

I will not apologize for my culture or race. If you dont like it, I dont care. If you think things are unfair, I dont care. Either kill us all or get the fuck out. Those are your only two options.

Nigger did something, jewess did something....who gives a shit

Tanya McDowell was caught attempting to sell drugs and prostitutes to narcs. She was sentance for 5 years on multiple charges. That example is misleading.

>what is a plea deal
and I guarantee she only got that light of a sentence because she's going to be used as a witness in the other trials.

And source?

>wealthy actress
but no its about her being white

Go back to bed David Lammy, you farcical coon.
You should never have gotten out of it.

>also was brought up on drug and prostitution charges
Funny how that always gets left out.

Yep every white should apologize with the world, africa and south america, for all the crimes the commit on a daily basis.

Shut the fuck up.
Sit down.
Apologise yourself
This is a rich person "privilege" issue and you know it you fucking fraud

Those are "hate facts" because they don't match the narrative. You raciss biggit and sheeeeitt

women on the right is jewish
we keep talking about jewish suprematism but you keep saying its anti-semitic jew

Attached: 1563756384651.png (647x782, 543K)

I've just about had it up to here with the brown people.

If white privilege is real, then simple, don't be a nigger, kill yourself and reroll till you get the right colour.

Attached: 1568184995898.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

Reality: One lives in the UK, the other in the US. You racists should be proud for carrying the torch for us like good chaps.

The white woman will never again run afoul of the law. In contrast the monkey will offend in perpetuity.

Attached: bernie4.png (1032x864, 1M)

How many prior convictions did the nigger have?

Attached: American History X.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Apologise for being white
because
Some white people are bad.

Attached: 1497297911558.jpg (300x300, 61K)

>homeless
>lied about the school district she lived in

Can someone please explain this thing about the rich people paying for their kids to get in to college? I legit don't understand the issue. Did shitskins think that college was supposed to be free? I thought was supposed to be paid for. What is the argument exactly?

Class privilege not race

(((Hollywood))) privilege.

Attached: PedoGangs.jpg (960x827, 131K)

Same. I've had it with their white sympathizers too.

Pay extra money so that under quaified people could get into the college. Hmmm where have I heard something like this before, it couldn't have been niggers needing lower admission scores to still qualify.

Hang niggers.

Those faggots are almost worse than the brown horde.

>wealthy people are able to afford better lawyers and pay off judges to get a slap on the wrist while literal who homeless crack heads can't do the above
In other news, water is wet

Money=\=White Privilege

Attached: Kek.jpg (976x549, 95K)

Jews in college admissions give 80% of the seats reserved for whites to under-qualified tribesmen. Rich gentiles understand whats going on so they pay fees to get their kids a chance at getting to a good school. Jews also do this but no one cares about that. Media spins it as white people are bribing admissions to get into schools.

>Plucked Eyebrows
>Double Chin
>Golden Earrings
>Homeless and in Jail

That's a picture of class privilege, dick.
Poor white people can't drop wads of cash then lawyer up, asshat.

Why would you ever consider giving your money to a jew college? I did my whole 4-year for under $10K

>white privilege
It's money privilege.

And whites are not the majority of the 1%.

there is alot of prestige associated with say a Harvard degree, its the reason why jews infiltrated those organizations in the first place. Its the prestige they are after not the education.

Ahh,
Thanks, I should have already figured that out.

But it's true, the famous black rapper still charged in sweden. If it was a white rapper he would have been released right away. Even being famous and having lots of money ain't save you if you are black.

I don't claim to speak for everyone else but a Harvard degree isn't impressive unless you talk to one of our military welfare cases that managed to jew it out of them for free.

So what?
Fuck niggers.

>1 post by this ID

nothing comes from nothing

privilege is earned. blacks have their own privileges too. skin cancer rates, muh dick, basketball/football, etc.

We could kill them all, that's the third option.

This isn't white privelege, this is rich privelege

Here in Blighty we would call it class privelege

That's a money privilege, not a race privilege. Just look at those rich niggers that lawyer up and claim they dindunuffin or rich arabs and jews.

I agree these kind of things ruined the character and reputation of many formerly good universities. Even so its one of those cultural things i guess.

>homeless
>prison for 5 years
I think she came up, she doesn't even have to feed her kid either.

Although you are right, you don't need to justify this seeming injustice. The nigger sold drugs.

I thought the rich pushed their brat moron kids with donations all the time.

Oh, this thread again. Look man.
>homeless
>all the degeneracy that goes along with that (drug addiction, prostitution etc)
>which almost certainly means she’s spent plenty of time in and out of jail already
>also where is that kid living? In a dumpster laying in trash next to his smackhead whore single mother?
>in addition to all of this, then commits fraud to get her worthless fatherless bastard into a school with people who actually care about their kids
There’s no such thing as “white privilege”. There is good decision making, and there is bad decision making. Niggers frequently make very bad decisions (dropping out of school, doing drugs, having babies at age 14, etc. etc. etc.) and that is nobody’s fault but their own.

That said, they should have thrown the book at that kike bitch too, having to buy your kids way into school is fucking pathetic, in addition to being corrupt and also illegal.

Lying on federal forms is fraud and a felony.
Paying people bribes is not.

Was it in the same state? No? Then how the fuck do you expect them both cases to have the same outcome when both are prosecuted on entirely different laws?

Most whites in US have german ancestry. A german name doesn't instantly mean a jew.

citations?

Those are ahmeds.

maybe if y'all'd serve on a jury things might be different
:onehandshrugemoji:

It has less to do with race and more with wealthy vs poor desu.

Faaaaake

Anytime anyone tells me to sit down and shutup and then apologize I just get violent and angry so lets not do that unless you want me to kick your fucking ass.

Fuck niggers

Your lack of oxford comma really bothers me.

It's more "HOLLYWOOD privilege"

>homeless vs. wealthy

Attached: 1562383595433.jpg (528x543, 29K)

cernovich.com/felicity-huffman-tanya-mcdowell-5-years-prison/

Attached: mike-cernovich.jpg (720x378, 80K)

TL:DR
She also was a drug dealer.

Have you ever heard of a college not taking the stupid spawn of some faggot who has a campus building named after him?
She was dumb enough to give money to an intermediary instead of to the college itself

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/434051-story-of-mother-sentenced-to-jail-for-enrolling-child-in

Fail to acknowledge that the white woman is a wealthy actress aka an elitist. Of course she's going to get a lesser sentence.
The only thing Marx was ever right about was classism.

Except the black coach from Yale is getting a light sentence, too.

>Rudolph “Rudy” MEREDITH
>19-CR-10075- MLW
>Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and honest services wire fraud; honest services wire fraud
3/28/2019 - The defendant pled guilty and agreed to cooperate with the government's investigation. There is no sentencing hearing scheduled at this time.
>Incarceration at the low end of the Guidelines sentencing range, three years of supervised release, a fine and forfeiture

justice.gov/usao-ma/investigations-college-admissions-and-testing-bribery-scheme

Attached: Capture.png (668x597, 43K)

Exactly. She went to prison for selling drugs to police. The judge even told us that.

>Iannotti retorted Tuesday that the Norwalk case had nothing to do with why McDowell was before him.

ctpost.com/news/article/Tanya-McDowell-sentenced-to-5-years-in-prison-3437974.php

We have genetic privilege but not systemic privilege.

Since it's called "white privilege" (and not, "non-black privilege"), even if every black gets the book thrown at him, you'll have to prove that no Chinese, Japanese, Arab, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Indian, Pacific Islander, etc. has ever gotten a light sentence.

YOU CANT JUST BE RACIST AGAINST NIGGERS!

Attached: KristofCancer.png (232x217, 9K)

If whites were really racist obama could not have won the presidency

trips of truth

NOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THE WORD YOU HAVE TO SAY N-WORD

Attached: 5685858586.png (229x273, 12K)

No war but class war bitch.

You're right. White privilege is a thing and that's a GOOD thing! Here's why...

The lady on the left was sentenced to 5 years on drug related charges

i say trips of truth and no responses cause you cant deny the facts stupid democrats