Why do americans hate italians?

i made the thread 14 hours ago but it didn't go anywhere. Don't want to live in nyc anymore because its a shithole but the rest of the country thinks im a criminal.

Attached: midwest.png (350x227, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You aren't Italian, fuck off

Move to the burbs of New Jersey or better yest, the Joisey shore. You'll fit right in.

This.

No one outside of the east coast gives a shit about that stuff any more. They won’t see you as Italian. They’ll see you as white. They won’t care about gangster movies or the mafia or the sopranos. Because that shit really isn’t that popular any more and the real mob just doesn’t exist like it did back in the 1940-80s.

Get out of that area. Move to florida, Colorado, Texas, California, Washington or Nevada. There are so many places where those people don’t give a shit about Italian stereotypes.

If I see your wop ass in my state I'm gonna make you ragu all over yourself Mario

Italian? Fine. ItalianS: Now we have trouble fren. You fucking people are ridiculously loud and obnoxious when in a group of 3 or more. I have never seen anything like it. I would rather sit next to a table of (insert any ethnicity) than a table of fucking Italians. Learn to STFU and people won't despise you.

Look at you, so high and mighty posting from your basement

post your feet again. I want to jack off

nigger

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

>They’ll see you as white.
x doubt

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

My friends are italian and they have beautiful italian feets.

Attached: Italian_Male_Feet (1).jpg (2592x1944, 426K)

I asked for feet pics. What am I supposed to do with this?

cringe faggot

Depends on how annoying of a wop you are

Y do u keep posting this shit fqggot?

Attached: 1496966998777.png (600x606, 89K)

I wasn't aware they did but if they do it's only because someone on TV deemed it hip and trendy just like any other belief or posture burgers pretend to take.

fpbp

i collect ww2 books and eat in my room away from my family. My parents are divorced btw.

>why do americans hate italians?
I assume you mean Italians in burgerland
In my experience
Loud and rude
Very image obsessed. Fake tans, men that get manicures, greased/gelled hair, roids, faggy clothing
Like to start shit
Did I mention loud
Not bad, but criminally overrated food
Come down south "ay the fuckin seyvice is so fuckin slows here, wadda fuck is wrong with these fuckin people"
Brag, constantly, loud enough so that everyone in the immediate area can hear them
Don't know how to fill their own gas tank
Most burger italians (generations back) from southern Italy
The places they inhabit in burgerland are just about as filthy and corrupt as anywhere in southern Italy
Inhabit blue strongholds
Letting in Italians and Irish was America's original undoing in terms of immigration. If I had to pick I'd take the Irish over the Italians

Attached: 4cbhl7gxglx21.jpg (1024x858, 112K)

literally no one on this board likes meds

Americans can hate Italians so long as they remain abstinent from consuming food that ends with a vowel

>literally no one on this board likes meds
This is just my experience with them
In Italy it wasn't any better, except for the north which seemed decidedly more civilized
I don't hate every last one, but I'd disown my daughter and cut her out of the will if she came home with a southern Italian
All you can do is rise above the perception of the community and be a shining example for your people

I don't

Florida and california are not ok

He's Italian diaspora and in fact most Italian diaspora can easily get Italian citizenship by blood

>I'd disown my daughter and cut her out of the will if she came home with a southern Italian
sure mutt

Attached: ITALIAN IQ.png (480x159, 12K)

>Florida and california are not ok
Literally all the places listed are fucked

They act like gypsies in america. I can imagine how real Italians feel about this scum.

>let me tell you about your country

no

Attached: nordic master race.jpg (1014x1024, 109K)

You never had real Italian food you simpy faggot!

>They act like gypsies in america.

hello early 20th century time traveler

>sure mutt
Lol southern Italian calling literally anyone a mutt

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

Attached: 170802161448-addio-pizzo-movement-siciliy-anti-mafia-italy-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 88K)

>a scene from a movie made by a literal nigger fetishist who got the idea for said scene from an actual nigger going we wuz sicilians and shit proves that italians are negroids
off yourself you low IQ 56% ameriscum cunt

Attached: new face of america.png (914x1208, 131K)

>You never had real Italian food you simpy faggot
I've had it in Italy and NYC/Long Island/NJ
The baked goods are stupendous
The only other thing that lived up to the hype was 1 particular panini I had near lake Como
Everything else, as I said, was not bad, just overrated

Nah ohio cares, we have the Youngstown mob

>why do americans hate italians?
more like shitalians.
friggin' dagoes.

Attached: amerishitsays.jpg (255x258, 19K)

>a scene from a movie made by a literal nigger fetishist who got the idea for said scene from an actual nigger going we wuz sicilians and shit proves that italians are negroids

Because its funny
Also included is a picture of Sicilians
If they didn't have Italian written on their shirts you wouldn't know if they were from Sicily, north Africa or the Levant
That's fine and all, I just don't want my progeny to look anything like that

Mediterranean means Portugal, Spain, France, Italy and Greece, you dumb insectoid.

>amerimutt calling anyone non white

we are reaching levels of irony that shouldn't be possible, coming from a judeo negrified melting pot shithole whose inhabitants are known worldwide for being illiterate subhumans
your genocide couldn't come sooner

Attached: fat amerifuck.png (650x622, 21K)

yeah exactly

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Like i said, you had never had real Italian food...fucking tourist shit!

Attached: wanna see my percentages.jpg (699x286, 51K)

>t.

Attached: sicilians are white.jpg (600x899, 72K)