Kraut/pol/ & NSDAP General - Spreading Seeds Edition

Germans are the hottest men alive. They must spread their seed to all women worthy of living.

What to do?
Read Mein Kampf
Don't engage with the mental institution TAIDS at all.

Sources?
None, find them your fucking selves you lazy asshole!

Attached: DearestGermany.jpg (750x503, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article200658770/Walter-Borjans-und-Esken-SPD-Migration-ist-Loesung-vieler-Probleme.html
archive.fo/rrmLd
twitter.com/SonjadelaRosa7/status/1175083069486837760
files.catbox.moe/u4ex3q.webm
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturschutz_im_Nationalsozialismus
youtube.com/watch?v=ASiSoC6s9bU
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article200683488/Jens-Spahn-Gesundheitsminister-wirbt-im-Mexiko-um-Pflegekraefte.html
archive.is/JLIxR
bitchute.com/video/uxEe1uCFQNLp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't know a thread could be so true but so bad like this one.
4/10

Attached: 1584b4a0b8db04fc594b18f7abe7f7170d06e2fe.png (645x825, 219K)

>if you read Mein kampf, hot German women will become pregnant
???

True. And hot American women too.

I'm not declaring, but...[green perennial herb with relief'd leaves and strong smell, Salvia in latin]

Interesting, explain.

I wish i had a japanese gf

I wish you were my bf

N

SPD-VORSITZKANDIDATEN - „Migration ist in weiten Teilen die Lösung vieler unserer Probleme“
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article200658770/Walter-Borjans-und-Esken-SPD-Migration-ist-Loesung-vieler-Probleme.html
archive.fo/rrmLd

>Soziale Gerechtigkeit!
>Umverteilung von Vermögen!
>Kollektivierung/Enteignung!
>muh historische Schuld!
>wir brauchen mehr Migranten!
>mGw
Ich bin nicht überrascht um ehrlich zu sein. Ist ja schon seit langem die Norm.

Attached: pol sense.gif (512x250, 143K)

>this is not even a fucking joke

Attached: 1512600880270.png (720x715, 472K)

Bumb

let's face it krauts, our country is lost. there is nothing left worth saving. the best you can do now, is to father future heroes. besides that, lean back, enjoy the decline and look forward to the coming real youth rebellion in t-15y.
>alles was den untergang beschleunigt, ist zu begrüssen
i've just unironically donated to extinction rebellion.
twitter.com/SonjadelaRosa7/status/1175083069486837760

Attached: thinning-the-herd.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>Defeatism
>the best you can do is to donate to the people that want to see you dead
Yeah no. files.catbox.moe/u4ex3q.webm

>i want to turn back time and try again

Attached: 1557982063866.png (700x700, 200K)

didnt you listen in history lesson? weimar was twice that worse. the worser our country becomes, there more will joining our cause. gen z is allready redpilled. melinials partly. everyone 30+ sucks jew dick

>gen Z is redpilled
Yea look at those based & redpilled fff protesters wanting more taxes and nogs

yo nazi-fartsies
turns out again and again your on the wrong side of history
how does it feel to forever live in the past and get no (non-asian) gf?
btw how nice of you for getting the GREENS into all these state governments, all thx to your vote ;')

Attached: unteilbar-168-resimage_v-variantBig1xN_w-1472.jpg (1472x981, 384K)

Is it ... gone already?

Attached: ye_Gods.jpg (493x352, 50K)

>weimar was twice that worse
and what am i talking about? it must get much worse to produce a revolutionary youth, angry enough to burn this corrupt and thoroughly rotten system to the ground. no ashes, no phoenix.

I would like to point out that this mix of AOC and Mao looks exactly like Claudia Roth

Attached: 1569060964084.jpg (576x702, 65K)

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturschutz_im_Nationalsozialismus nature is importand faggot.
kys

roth is fat

There's a difference between Klimaschutz and Umweltschutz.

no, dont destroying natur cuz for umwelt or klimaschutz dosnt make no diffrence. the end is that our nature is preserved.

don't get this wrong. they shifted the narrativ from environment to climate for a reason. it's not about saving daisys, bees and icebear pups anymore, it is about protecting the habitat for the collective. they would not hesitate for a single second to destroy the environment if it serves the collective.

Nature = flora, fauna, landscape/resources and the overall balance between those
Climate = weather, temperature, atmosphere and terrestrial/extraterrestrial forces that influence these
Nature =/= Climate you retard.

this

this user is totally right.
lefties be like: it's warm. stop it!

Kraut/pol/ keeps reaching new lows

Attached: deadly_Krautismo.png (700x491, 291K)

I can't believe that this is still being posted.

I still remember.

Attached: rather_old_fart.jpg (395x281, 16K)

well if we kill angela we can re-do the whole thing again

maybe, but the shitty abomination of a thread OP is still left

because it is a good meme

can you feel the blackpill?
youtube.com/watch?v=ASiSoC6s9bU

So ... uhm ... make new one and legally migrate? Or do we stay for a swim in the shit creek. I mean, I LOVE the smell of shit in the morning. Smells like tomorrow will belong to me.

Attached: smells_like_teen_spirit.jpg (950x554, 110K)

people praise the lowest-quality shit i do.

Attached: egshs.png (485x425, 279K)

Attached: SEI_60692980.jpg (768x501, 48K)

>masses of people driven by hysteria and fear of the apocalypse

You know, I still think, once the situation worsens noticably and these folks are given a real reason to feel fear ...

Attached: tripping_balls.jpg (1218x794, 216K)

Spahn wirbt in Mexiko um Pflegekräfte
In Deutschland gibt es mindestens 50.000 unbesetzte Pflegestellen. Diese Lücke will die Bundesregierung mit Fachkräften aus dem Ausland schließen. Dafür reiste Gesundheitsminister Jens Spahn (CDU) bis nach Mexiko.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article200683488/Jens-Spahn-Gesundheitsminister-wirbt-im-Mexiko-um-Pflegekraefte.html
archive.is/JLIxR

>habe millionen an Arbeitslosen im Land
>hole 2 Millionen Fudgees illegal ins Land als angebliche Fachkräfte
>reicht noch immer nicht um 50k Pflegestellen zu besetzten
>WIR BRAUCHEN NOCH +3 MILLIONEN BEANER LEUTE!
Der wahre Grund scheint wohl, dass die BRD noch nicht bunt genug ist, weil wir eine Unterrepräsentation an Latinos haben. Neger und Musel sind wohl zu einseitig.

"Glaube niemals an fremde Hilfe, niemals an Hilfe, die außerhalb unserer eigenen Nation, unseres eigenen Volkes liegt. In uns selbst allein liegt die Zukunft des deutschen Volkes. Wenn wir selbst dieses deutsche Volk emporführen zu eigener Arbeit, zu eigenem Fleiß, eigener Entschlossenheit, eigenem Trotz, eigener Beharrlichkeit, dann werden wir wieder emporsteigen, genau wie die Väter einst Deutschland nicht geschenkt erhielten, sondern selbst sich schaffen mussten." - aus seiner ersten Rede als Reichskanzler im Berliner Sportpalast, 10. Februar 1933

Attached: hitlerglare.jpg (277x400, 24K)

Fridays for future is for wimps. Extinction Rebellion is much more entertaining.

Has the potential to produce splinter factions ... :)

Attached: We_Must_Dissent.jpg (1024x640, 96K)

bitchute.com/video/uxEe1uCFQNLp/
unironically better than 100% of all other hip hop

Wow, what a beauty.

Attached: 1559739550063.jpg (1920x2399, 627K)

>DEFCON 1

Don't make me ...

Attached: launch_codes_initiated.png (213x95, 45K)

>juden wörterbuch :D

Attached: 93423129.png (487x700, 164K)

meh... let us swim in it, better get used to it
stop phishin' for more praise. it's a good meme, well produced. be content and don't be a tumblr type fag!

LOL

Alrighto!

Attached: in_the_shit_creek.jpg (800x596, 59K)

this fear driven hysteria will reach levels beyond imagination in the late 20s, when we get closer to the historical date. how about fueling this promising campfire a little bit?

Attached: t-14.png (2480x3508, 37K)

But when you destroy the clima you destroy the fauna and animals with it. They are connected.

Nature has survived far higher average temperatures than we currently have.

The founder of Extinction Rebellion is even publicly denouncing democracy and calls for some kind of eco-dictatorship.

Attached: 1567420649645.jpg (720x700, 35K)

Question, does the seeding of a uterus copypasta that is passed around, only mean from impregnation? Or anytime sperm enters a vagina? I had a dream about it last night, sperm inside a womb, like a shark inside a sunken ship, then a voice came to me in my dream and said "This explains the high dires for abortions, the fact the strongest shark wants to be the only one there, and not share a ship with another shark."

>Overton'ing totalitarian ideas

Attached: for_the_glory_of_satan.jpg (500x375, 28K)

no need, it appears the Overton has shifted already, the tops only scramble now to try and steer it. remains to be seen how unsuccessful they will be

They are ill-equipped for it. That tiger will eat them alive.

Attached: riding_the_tiger_blyat_style.jpg (876x1016, 308K)

>it's okay when we do it, because we do it for the "greater" good.

Attached: bcf.png (680x445, 521K)

Also, what they do is in the end the exact opposite of Newspeak (although they are unsuccessfully trying to control language ... though not for an aim it appears to me but simply out of vanity). You constantly duckspeak about an idea being wrongthink? You keep the wrongthink alive. It gets stuck in people's heads and the only thing preventing "disaster" is frantically trying to maintain the emotional connotation you are communicating. But emotions are a fickle thing. I would see this as one giant strategic mistake, a blunder of epic proportions.

Attached: thought_contagion.jpg (586x232, 54K)

you know... just thought about it for a moment. I think that (bear with me... this is gonna be überpoliticallyincorrect) I think that greens or lefties instituting really harsh dictatorship would be much better than us taking over right away
1. they get to be the baddies and we get to be the glorious rebels who overthrow the mean oppressors
2. very clear polarization of society, which simplifies the DotR
3. much easier to have that initial dictatorship after they already screwed the pooch
4. lefties get to be redvcti ad absvrdvm. think USSR - they undid themselves
5. everything they do will go down in flames with them - shitskins, commie ideologies, illogical green crap, etc and since they will be viewed as the ultimate baddies, if the cleanup afterwards is good no resurgence should be possible

No. CO2 is the gas that allows life to thrive on this planet. It's the gas that makes CARBON-based life possible. The more CO2 you have in the breathable atmosphere the better for plant life, which in return increases O2 levels, which is great for animal life (including us). A problem of plant CO2 consumption is that they only partially reintroduce the carbon used back into the life-cycle; the rest is permanently stored in the ground in the form of things like oil, coal or marble. Realize that this process has accumulated over millions of years and that the CO2 level has gradually fallen to its lowest point ever: about 300 ppm. For comparison: The highest concentration of CO2 that ever occurred was 7000 ppm and at 150 ppm all plant life suffocates (followed by all other life shortly after). We are just coming out of one of the coldest ages on the planet, with the least amount of life on it and subsequently less animals to breathe out CO2. Both the increase in CO2 levels and an increase in warmth are positive for life. It is merely inconvenient for mankind because we have permanent settlements near high risk zones. To give you a perspective: The landmass we would, in the worst case scenario, lose to temperature and rising sea levels is nothing compared to the newly habitable landmass we would gain in a temperate Siberia and North Pole. The man-made heat death of earth heralded in the MSM is a physical impossibility and they know it!

Attached: 1543433505446.jpg (550x338, 136K)

>newly habitable landmass
>in North Pole
uhm...

Unlike the the south pole, the north pole has a landmass beneath the ice.

Please tell me you're merely pretending.

Attached: 1543170502226.png (399x382, 89K)

It's the other way around...

You don't want to wait to see it maybe becoming permanent.

Sorry, my bad, got those confused.

Why are Americans so offended by something that happened 70 years ago 5000km away

OP isn't ironic, I am being serious. And Americans are only offended because if they are white, it's because they had family involved and they weren't paid that much to do it... like what they make at McDonald's, and if they aren't white, it's because they were taught to be offended because Germans are white.

To be clear, I meant the landmass that is currently covered under the ice that extends from the north pole. I doubt we will bother settling the antarktis any time soon.

Pic related.

Attached: img_1373281660832_3.jpg (500x331, 34K)

>permanent
kek, now that is complete fantasy fren :D and you know it.
nobody let him near the military planning on maps! make sure everybody gets this memo!
reminds me of one really really retarded Sven cadet
>map orientation phase
>he furiously doodles something on his
>everybody stand there dumbfounded
>hey, Svenanon, whatcha doing there?
>uhm... nuffin, nuffin at all
>come on show us
>there is huge North arrow through the map, and it is askew from the north
same guy later coined the best meme in my military career -
>shortcut is never a bypass (sounds much better in svenska)
>genväg är aldrig omväg

Americans are white Germans are ethnic Germans not white would you call Japanese Chinese

No but I call anyone who is descendants of Chinese, apenese, etc what they are, same with Mexicans. I call a 4th generation beaner a Mexican. I call a 6th generation Chink a "Chinese", what the fuck?

Yeah yeah, mock me, I deserve it. But my point stands: Hating on CO2 because it is bad for life is maximally retarded. We have people on camera demonstrating against CO2 because they think it is poisonous to trees. People who have slept through the first 2 weeks of biology class are now shouting about "muh environment" in the name of "SCIENCE!!!".

> de-industrialization
> economical decline
> an unborn youth which will grow up in shitty times
the parts are lying there in plain sight, waiting to be assembled by a smart social engineer. what a beautiful juggernaut this will make.
t-14

:D fren, mixing up Norf and Souf poles is ebin meme. are you sure your parents aren't from USA?
>CO2
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
there, I just saved a tree :D but yeah, you're right about CO2

It happens when you get older. I knew the correct answer once, but when you don't use it for a time eventually you mix it up and then double down on being retarded. Thank the internet for anonymity.

Usually the people who wave their arms and demand attention on a topic know the least about it.

>Germans are the hottest men alive.
*Were

Hitler said it himself, "This war will determine the to be or not to be of our people."

Not to be reigned supreme, and now the remnant is slowly dying via cultural/ethnic suicide.

>anonymity

Attached: eternal Lithuanian you got it.png (1217x1011, 1.04M)

If they blow their honeypot to make me look bad for that, I'll gladly take the fall.

Attached: 1539539245423.png (485x400, 309K)

REMINDER!

Attached: Petry Blagen CO2.jpg (2124x2176, 1.04M)

Would learning German be a good thing? Do any Anons believe Europe will eventually adopt German as the official language of the EU? Or would it be French? Perhaps Russian?

I'm just trying to figure out which language I should start learning. I believe that eventually, the EU will pick a single language.

If Germany spent lots of their effort on building naval superiority Britain and USA would be out soviets would face an army alone and would be out

#
Anonymous
09/21/19(Sat)09:21:35 No.7278607

(You) #
British Prime Minister Winston Churchill later wrote "The only thing that really frightened me during the war was the U-boat peril."

You isolate Britain and they surrender without any oil or materials or food. USA has no base to attack soviets have no support for their infantry and armored units

Germany if they had 10,000 uboats or more they could have naval supremacy German uboats sunk and damaged aircraft carriers

things that will never habben, but would be ebin

Are you svenska? Why hide behind the memeflag?

>mutt logic
>German maritime supremacy
>against two martime superpowers
>while having no coast to an ocean

That's objectively one of the most stupid assumptions I've ever read.

Attached: 1489689970390.jpg (550x448, 75K)

nufren? noice to meat you :D

Attached: my flag.jpg (1000x600, 39K)

among that incoherent rambling, he has a point. actually, he nailed the problem - Germany, both in WW1 and WW2, neglected the most obvious and profitable indirect approach - u-boats to their ultimate detriment. in both cases (more so in WW1) U-boot warfare came very close to actually winning the war (in WW1 it was six weeks till UK's collapse if I remember correctly).
of course there were other fuckups (inability to sense the international sentiment and moral manoeuvring, mismanagement and lack of grand strategy plan, and ultimately - inability to follow the absolute brilliance of your own invention of Auftragstaktik)
there's more, far more, but we ain't here to write strategy tractates

It wasn’t until the night of April 13-14 that the first U-boat was sunk. The destroyer USS Roper used its new radar technology to detect U-85 off the North Carolina coast. The Roper sunk the submarine and then dropped depth charges for good measure.

Admiral Karl Donitz, the capable commander of Hitler’s U-boat fleet, began planning the U-boat attacks as soon as Germany declared war on the United States in December 1941. He called it Operation Paukenschlag, or Drumbeat.

Donitz thought the U.S. military was ill-prepared and unequipped to fight the well-trained U-boat fleet. He was right.

On the evening of Jan. 11, 1942, Reinhardt Hardegen, the audacious captain of U-boat 123, jumped the gun. He spotted the big British freighter Cyclops, carrying Chinese sailors and cargo to the British Isles, 300 miles east of Cape Cod in Canadian waters. U-123 sent a torpedo into the Cyclops that cut her in two.

Germany.lost due to Prussian army dominance in supply and industry support when the Navy was the true champ and only route to victory

It's called the lesson from 1812: When the US lost their war against britain they realized that they needed a navy to prevent international bullying. They only doubled down on being a superpower once we diminished the british navy.

You don't need a navy that can beat them, you just need a navy too big to be considered a gainful target.

2 weeks. The US president then threatened germany with war if they did not relent. Regrettably the emperor failed to call the bluff. By the time the total U-boot war was resumed, britain had stabilized and the USA still entered the war.

>two weeks.
wait a sec, will check it.
>Britain had only food enough to sustain her people for another six weeks.
>t."Strategy" B.H.Liddell Hart, p188

Building a navy that could beat Britain would not be much of a problem you only need to beat their support for shipping then they can't put much of their fleets into battle and you overwhelm them

The one I read was about the total U-boat war (german author, no digital source). I believe before the food problem, running out of things to shoot with was the bigger concern. Also by the sixth week they would already be starving and negotiations would take time. They would probably have to request negotiations before that.

U-boats were German submarines that caused havoc in World War Two during the Battle of the Atlantic. U-boats were so damaging that Winston Churchill commented that it was the only time in World War Two that he thought Britain would have to contemplate surrendering.

>Europe will eventually adopt German as the official language of the EU?
They would never do that even if it would be the logical thing to do, since German is the most spoken first language in all of Europe.
The EU is simple one of many steps to Globalization, so they will enforce English everywhere. Second, if they would use German it would be way tooooooo "Nazi" since it could eventually make other people look at Germans/Germany differently with the risk of creating a form of sympathy towards everything German. Germans must stay the evil demons they were made of and not be seen as human beings, at least according to them. Scientific papers in the past were created regulary in German and was pretty much the #1 language in science. Now if you want to be noticed on a global level you need to publish your papers always in English. The German language is being slowly removed and the main goal is to remove it from the face of the earth like all other typical German things. This accounts for other cultures as well. Global marxism is aiming to generalize everything to the lowest common denominator.

I doubt they would even want to have one unifying language beyond what the elite uses. Democracy only works if every part of the society can both communicate and inform themselves fully. By having everyone isolated by language barriers you can continue to do the thing already happening: Rule without oversight while pretending that any country voicing concern is a minority.

U-boats had a number of spectacular victories at the start of the war. The sinking of the liner ‘Athenia’ by U-30, though it went against Hitler’s express orders, showed how vulnerable unescorted ships were against a submarine. The British aircraft carrier ‘Ark Royal’ narrowly missed being hit by U-39 in September 1939 and in the same month the aircraft carrier ‘Courageous’ was sunk by U-29. In October 1939, U-47 carried out the most spectacular raid by penetrating Scapa Flow and sinking the battleship ‘Royal Oak’ with the loss of 833 lives. In reality, ‘Royal Oak’ was an old second line battleship. But the psychological impact of what U-47 had done was massive. One U-boat forced the Home Fleet to move from Scapa Flow to a series of temporary anchorages primarily around the coast of Scotland – but away from what was considered to be a secure harbour. The importance of this went further as U-47 had done a great deal to undermine the plans of the Admiralty which were to pin the German surface fleet in the North Sea and block any moves into the Atlantic

might be. I think BHLH was talking more about the UK's ability to continue the overall war effort, not just the expeditionary force in France. anyway, it is nitpicking - the fact remains that Germany had actual war-winning, trump-all, get-rekt-fickers card, and they failed to use it.
>request the negotiations
aaand we know that they almost did. then...
>enter Balfour declaration