TRUMP TO END POLICY OF IRANIAN APPEASEMENT!

>Trump's new national security adviser will warn him not to engage in "appeasement" with Iran, and to become a "leader of the free world" in the manner of Ronald Reagan.

>Robert O'Brien, previously America's chief hostage negotiator, has compared the 2015 Iran nuclear deal to the 1938 Munich Agreement, which allowed Adolf Hitler to annex the Sudetenland.

>In his book "While America Slept," described as a "wake up call for the American people," Mr O'Brien lambasted Barack Obama's "lead-from-behind" foreign policy," which he said had made the world more dangerous.

>He urged a "return to President Reagan’s ‘leader of the free world’ foreign policy and ‘peace through strength’ national security approach."

This decision is both based AND redpilled if you ask me. We cannot continue this policy of appeasement towards Iran. I'm glad Mr O Brein brought mentioned Germany in 1938 because, my friends, we are going through the same thing again unless the terrorist regime of Iran is put in line. We have a moral duty.

I was initially worried with Bolton going but now I see Bolton was probably not tough enough on Iran if anything!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/18/donald-trumps-new-national-security-adviser-robert-obrien-will/

Attached: John Bolton.jpg (666x666, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/kmvLt7G.jpg
i.imgur.com/Mm0Fkkp.jpg
i.imgur.com/iGzMFku.jpg
i.imgur.com/LUIKmk0.jpg
youtu.be/1aqcsMQdbdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BOMB ISRAEL

Attached: 688.jpg (680x684, 80K)

Attached: John Bolton 3.jpg (1650x1711, 1.83M)

If 10 posts in a row say "Trump is a pussy ass bitch" I'll post my nudes: i.imgur.com/kmvLt7G.jpg

Is that unironically you.
I think it should be 10 posts saying 'Bomb Iran' though also.

Attached: John Bolton 4.jpg (870x807, 690K)

Lol yes its unironically me. And nope I want 10x Trump is a pussy ass bitch, or no nudes for you i.imgur.com/Mm0Fkkp.jpg

here i did it for you

Attached: sarahsilvermannude.jpg (500x500, 15K)

You don't look good. Pass.

Yes, but do you have a dick or not? I don't want no cooties-ridden nudes on my RAM

Lmao yes I do i.imgur.com/iGzMFku.jpg

And no I don't have a fuckin dick

why are Americans ok with a handful of pissweak jews sending their boys off to die?

Attached: 1565177218989.jpg (450x346, 70K)

nobody cares bitch go drink gasoline or something for attention

>And no I don't have a fuckin dick
Ew, get away from here fag

> no I don't have a fuckin dick
No one can tell either way though anymore in clown world.

Haha yikes somebody's angry. Come on guys. 10x Trump is a pussy ass bitch and you get my nudes i.imgur.com/LUIKmk0.jpg

The reckless firing of John Bolton was a sad day for America. Bolton's decades of foreign policy experience and openness on his uncompromising pro-America stance were a breath of fresh air in the otherwise corrupt Washington. No one had to wonder where Bolton stood on our adversaries. History will look back on Bolton as someone who wanted to deal with our adversaries while we still could, but Trump pursued the policy of appeasement just like was done with Hitler in the 1930s. In the end, Bolton's policies would have saved lives and prevented a world war.

Attached: 1556999122380.jpg (856x642, 80K)

Listen, I would have given it a thought if you were a cute short fem/tomboi with the flattest chest and a slender physique, but your thick limbs and your fat milkbags are revolting, sorry

>The reckless firing of John Bolton was a sad day for Israel.
Fify

>has compared the 2015 Iran nuclear deal to the 1938 Munich Agreement, which allowed Adolf Hitler to annex the Sudetenland
I won't say that's the dumbest thing I'm going to read all day because I'm on Jow Forums, but it's definitely up there.

If anything what Iran is doing is even more extreme than what Hitler did!

FPBP

Women shouldn't behave like this. Please focus your sexual frustration on finding a good white guy and having at least 3 white babies.

So basically Trump was and is completely full of shit when he pretends that he's somehow anti-war and his presidency is just George W. Bush part III. We are going to go to war with Iran eventually under Trump because Iran's likely to keep on fighting back against the sanctions we're imposing by doing things like striking the Saudi oil refinery and the media will frame it as Iranian aggression that he's defending us from.

Yeah, but everyone knows better.

This unironically

Iran bad Israel good

Attached: dancing-jews-israel-911.jpg (400x548, 73K)

Appeasement? Only appeasement was to the World Jewish Congress and Zionist Britian.

Trump is LBJ (USS Liberty) and George W. Bush (9/11). He's a traitor handled by spies and traitors.

Attached: trump glassner wtc.jpg (500x807, 108K)

Trump is anti wars that dont serve israel

>become a "leader of the free world"
most of "free world" is already backing out of murkan influence not in the least thanks to trump

Rofl, nobody wants your nudes.

Attached: C57A909E-3B98-4CEA-8B17-F6AF5598910D.jpg (680x441, 64K)

bump

This, I remember when Hong Kong protesters were holding pictures of him and saying how much they wanted the US to save them. Then Trump gave the ultimate fuck you and sucked the PRC’s dick.

It's so weird how he decided to take the stance that Iraq war was so horrible and sold to us on lies though. I figured he wouldn't be that bad on foreign policy overall since he had the balls to say that unlike all the other Republicans besides Rand Paul. He said that "they" lied to us about it, well his friend and master Bibi testified to the Congress that Saddam had WMDs as well. Did he not know this? youtu.be/1aqcsMQdbdk

Straight outta Breitbart Israel

Attached: tel aviv time.png (638x190, 19K)

As much as I like the HK, why the fuck do we have to do the fighting for others?
Now is the time to rise up they don't have the arms to do so, they did it to themselves.

Attached: assad_.jpg (56x54, 2K)

>major happening/incident incoming
i'm telling you clowns, it's happening and you won't see it coming

Israeli shills ITT BTFO