You got your chocolate in my peanut butter

>You got your chocolate in my peanut butter

Attached: CNN.png (1000x650, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6tumvpE9OVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sloppy seconds Hogg. How much cock has she taken in the past few weeks?

>totally organic

Im sick of seeing this little cunt.

Can we set up a prize pool to have this idiot fight to the death against soph.

I got $20 to chip in

She will spreas her legs and allow him entrance to her wet tard cave. Ultra tight pussy. David Hogg will cum deep inside her and create the antichrist. It will be an angry gopher like creature too fast for the naked eye. Sharp claws and pointy little ears.

Can't wait guys.

Attached: 1568517999682.jpg (720x431, 19K)

>meeting of the under 80 IQ minds

Attached: 1565634502540.png (1080x1274, 369K)

well I see that faggot Hogg hasn't gotten a job yet or accepted to any college, good for him, fucking a retard will be the pinnacle of his life

$10 says Boss Hogg gets #metoo'd by Greta

youtu.be/6tumvpE9OVg

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-161253_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 294K)

He received an honorary degree from Harvard.

Is hog even relevant anymore, most people forgot about him and his goblin friend

I hope they kiss

>Pig-Tailed Greta Thunberg Is the David Hogg of Climate Alarmism

a nice way of saying "manufactured fraud"

>David Hogg to attend Harvard University after getting 1270 SAT score

Stop trying to get soph killed by that pure retard strength.

>Hogg
>Greta Apocalypse
>Meeting of the minds
The two of them dont manage to make half an average brain.

Attached: brainlet over 9000.png (478x523, 14K)

Parkland Activists David Hogg and Samantha Fuentes (the girl who barfed in front of EVERYONE) Are Coming to Cornell on Sept. 28

Attached: THE GLOW BOYZ.png (693x500, 406K)

so good for him? that's like getting approved for food stamps. Harvard is shit

And the normies will eat it up. They will never consider how artificial it is for these two to meet and join forces simply because they are young PC celebs despite having entirely unrelated and not even remotely similar political crusades (that just coincidentally happen to align with leftist goals).

That clock boy kid, Ahmed, he's getting a free ride at MIT, they legally have to provide him a free college degree because they promised him one on twitter.

are those 2 autists gonna fuck?

There's no discussion for them to have. They both drank the koolaid, they can't posture against each other so I doubt either will benefit in any way from this.

David zogg and potatoes, I guess Mossad will shoot up a climate change protest next?

Well she wants to eat bugs, maybe she can start with his ant-dick?

Attached: hogg blacked.jpg (776x544, 49K)

It's not about them gaining anything; it's about their handlers trying get the NPCs starstruck and more easily pliable with their message. These two are the goats for the lambs.

Is his face stuck that way? I've never seen him make any other face.

Attached: anteater-tongue.jpg (758x554, 170K)

I can't find the article on google. Is it fake news?

Attached: David Hogg redpilled.jpg (900x1200, 351K)

"companion"

that guys literally looks like a CIA nigger who time traveled from 1964

>a faggot stooge and a clueless stooge

who cares? kill yourself little fucking faggot bitch boy.

He looks like the main character from that animated movie Antz

This is plausible and rather descriptive. Will fap.

Attached: echidna-penis-334x446.jpg (334x446, 55K)

he has all kinds of faces

Attached: hogg wild.png (415x233, 112K)

Soph will bring a gun.

Harvard is full of bloated niggers now who got in because the Jew put their thumb on the scale for them while blocking white kids and Asians from getting in. So basically it is full of niggers and Jews. The Jews walk their golden brick road to high power Jobs for other Jews and the niggers are used to oust white men from their jobs...cuz...muh nigger went to Harvard. Jews always get double the bang for the buck. Everything they do is intended to harm white people.

*OH* *MY* *FUCKING* *GOD* *HELL* *NO*!!!

"Camera" Hogg and Greta? *EW* *SHIT* don't let them mate, they'll be like a FUCKING INFESTATION!!!

Meeting of the minds?
I hope they have an electron microscope on hand for that fiasco.

Attached: 70501953_129424811733863_5512270119855718400_n.jpg (346x310, 9K)

and I should add, Greta probably fucks like a COLD FISH, being an UN-DATEABLE *LIBERAL FEMINAZI TYPE*

Yeah, she's FUCKING SOROS!!!

(not surprised)

>meeting of the mind

American neocons invented the ''using children as spokespeople for propaganda purpose'' insanity. Remember ''Bana al Abed'' in Syria? Remember the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador who testified against the Iraqi army? European globalists just recycled this tactic with Greta or whatever the fuck her name is. It's psychological warfare. It's all about making the masses use emotions instead of intellect by using children.

>meetings of the minds
I knew the guy was autistic too.

Daily reminder to sage Soros' puppet shill threads.