Okay here is the plan aussie anons...

Okay here is the plan aussie anons. In order to make a great australian ethnostate we plant a bunch of evergreen trees everywhere and turn the continent into a lush misty forest. Just think about it we can make australia into the new europe if we do this. Whos with me?

Attached: Rextreme_Theory_Austplan2.jpg (400x267, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Artesian_Basin#Environmental_concerns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those billion African "climate refugees" gotta go somewhere

planting conifers isn't going to do anything besides acidify your soil you colossal retard

Those faggots would just let their niggers burn it down again.

Attached: Sophistication.jpg (604x383, 89K)

A couple of nuclear power plants desalinating water and pumping it into the middle of the country with suitable trees planted. You could probably convince other countries to contribute if you sold it as a fix for climate change. There is a similar idea for the Sahara but everyone knows they will just cut it down for quick cash after a few years.

Whatever negative impact such an operation would produce (especially releasing water vapor from the cooling towers and desalination) wouldn't be offset by the increased plant biomass for centuries. It'd be hard to sell it as ecological. Well, you could sell it to retards, especially how much they're into environmentalism nowadays.

Please, deport all the chileans that are living there cleaning bathrooms, they are the most obnoxious people just because they're living on that island.

nothin's gonna 'appen mate

How about you plant eucalyptus

Great idea and would serve as good practise for terraforming mars

Don't do it at least in current politics. It will get filled with somalis and afghans

You would also need to build a few artificial mountains if you want good results with tree planting, the wind patterns and air cooling is important
But no country has that amount of money

>'worlds most arid and least fertile continent'- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia

you fucking idiot user what little forests we had along the coast we pretty much completely mowed down for cattle grazing and crops,

i will agree though we could terraform the interior if we built a massive nuclear powered desalination plant then layed 6,000km of pipe from the coast to the middle, then maybe in a few decades we could have viable interior agriculture without fucking the river's and water tables, but that shit would coast more than Australia's worth.

Attached: images.png (214x236, 9K)

>You could sell it to retards.
Yes that is the target consumer.

what about the lake eyre canal idea?

DAILY REMINDER: melbourne and most of victoria is OWNED by meth dealing muslim gangs and their african/meth head minions.

every white kid i grew up with is now addicted to ice, in prison or dead.

here in the northern subrubs i regularly see muslim ice dealers driving lambo, mclaren, ferrari, etc.

its worse than ANY american or european city i have visited, i dont care what the official statistics say.

Attached: 35473568.jpg (801x736, 135K)

you aren't the same "float a bunch of balloons to terraform the desert" guy are you?

>64,900 cubic kilometres of groundwater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Artesian_Basin#Environmental_concerns

So climate change for australia? I thought people wanted to stop that.

in 1986 it was costed at 10billion and would be the greatest earth moving project undertaken in history, in 2019 i shudder to imagine what 10bil has inflated to,

the original plan to just use sea water to generate interior rainfall is legit but you'd just end up with a mountain of salt where the lake used to be so we'd have to desalinate that water and also pump it frequently to counteract the evaporation over such a vast distance, the only thing powerful enough to desalinate and pump that volume is nuclear and unfortunately people are still hysterical about nuclear power because muh chernobyls

it's more than victoria

ive had enough of your fucking sass finbro's

Attached: stob id.jpg (400x400, 14K)

$26,300,000,000 in todays money I think...
that is INCREDIBLY doable.
But I think it would only require the conviction of some sort of authoritarian government...
our current leaders are weak as fuck..

We could have a maglev linking up all our major cities for something between $50 - $100 billion

Attached: australia annual budget 2019 1.jpg (800x577, 62K)

Only an idiot would do that.

Australia used to be a lush green island. The abos burnt the trees to make grass lands so they could hunt. Then they killed all of the mega fauna. If captain cook hadn't come when he did, they would of burned the rest of the country.

Attached: abos.jpg (617x1404, 1.41M)

Fuck off cunt, I like it hot

>would of
Would've.

wheres ya fookin opinion loicense?

haahh fuck, I always mess that up. You get the point.

What about condensate farming. The outback are pretty hot. We could use that heat to drive an absorption chiller and use the cooling to extract moisture from the air. It wouldnt produce much water. But it wouldn't need and energy if the sun can heat can be used.

Attached: 40.-Absorption-chiller-single-stage-hot-water-driven-trigeneration-australia-world-energy.png (1106x822, 127K)