ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT JEWS

It's too early to make changes. IIRAW is good for now.
But god damn it's funny as hell and I want MORE. I want those NPCs to wake up in the middle of the night with the sweats because there are posters on the news talking about islam.
Also remember to wear IR lights

Attached: iiraj.png (2480x3508, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1175276466273161218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is utter madness. Impressive

"Islam is right about Israel" might get better traction.

Attached: 1507921267138.jpg (950x962, 48K)

I agree

Now this is podracing

Attached: 156905247775564.png (2480x3508, 103K)

Thats is far better than iiraw

How about "The Talmud is right about White People"

The left dislikes Israel as well. This trick does not work for everything. It might work for women and homos, but is counterproductive against jews. This should be intuitiv to you, unless you are an asperg or shill poisoning the well

the real shills are the zionists telling right wingers how much of a threat islam is.
essentially the idea with this poster is that the leftist doesn't know whether islam is bad or nazis are bad.
I thought I explained my thought process pretty well. It's just funny. what IS intuitive it seems is increasing chaos. that's the point right?

You have to say Jews, not israel. They will say bullshit like "israel isnt jews" etc. remember you cant be against a person except christians and whites, so you have to use the personal version not the nation

Shills are coming down hard. This one is perfect. Slightly unprofessional. All caps "RIGHT"
Completely confusing..

Attached: 1569029490138s.jpg (193x250, 4K)

this

WOW Horrible idea. Why would anyone do this? Go back to your basement instead of trying this pathetic shit.

nmv I guess you're right

No. Who gives a FUCK about Israel or Palestine?

Memefaggot

not bad user

Shill thread full of shills. I've never seen a grassroots Jow Forums movement scare the leftists as much as IIRAW, they've come out in spades to distract and dilute.

Sage

Fuck off you jew cunt. ALL JEWS ARE EVIL.

Fuck off yid.

Go fuck your sister Mahmoud, it's your koran

The Talmud makes no mention of "white people".

I think they would just agree because insulting white people is okay. and they would never learn about the talmud. not as controversial as IIRAW

"The Goyim Knows Shut It Down" would be great to see on the news.

Attached: 1568210517838.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Post these instead.

Attached: 1568077934805.jpg (1280x927, 198K)

"The Talmud is right about non-Jews"

Cognitive dissonance is real!

it would be pretty easy to counter

That is funny. I think it's a winner.

twitter.com/i/status/1175276466273161218

jew shit every day...

Vile Shlomos

_____ about pedos?

lel. what does Quran say about jews?

i think "jews are cognitively female" or "jews are right about cattle" might be in the cards, but theres no need to jump the gun

Leave the jews out of it, and you should know why.

kill them all

IIRAW has been eye opening for me. Looking at leftie's responses, they are legitimately confused. They aren't just ignoring the fact that Islam mistreats women, they actually wholeheartedly BELIEVE that Islam is a feminist religion. So much so that they can't even fathom what we are talking about. These people have literally never even HEARD the of the concept of women being abused under Islam much less believing in it. Holy shit. I never truly understood the stupidity of these people until now. This is why they're happy to have Muslims in the country, they don't just disbelieve what Islam does to women, they have actually never even HEARD of the truth.

Fight those among the People of the Book [Christians and Jews] who do not believe in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what Allah and his Messenger have forbidden, nor embrace the religion of truth, until they pay the jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued (emphasis added).

Koran 9:29

Attached: 1487879438957.jpg (269x187, 7K)

Poisoning the well as usual, kike.

>ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT JEWS

White men are so beta they have to cite the Chad muslim because they are too afraid to say the truth themselves.

Just convert to Islam already, get assigned a 7/10 qt white submissive muslim girl by the mosque and have 8 children in a happy family sanctified by god and the balled fist of male authority.

Attached: Islam is deh wey.jpg (720x960, 99K)

This is incredibly stupid and will not cause any confusion within NPCs.

Gimme some screenshots of normie reactions to this. Go!

Its more because islam is a protected class do it triggers the leftist on every level yet they cant resort to their normal deflections.

We dont do this like this because we are cowards, but because its effective and fun shitposting

Christ you people are retarded.

oh, well then proceed

Talmud is right about goyim.

if islam is right about the jews how come saudi and israel are allies?

make this happen NOW!