Is man-made climate change a hoax?

is man-made climate change a hoax?

Attached: 20190921_175631.jpg (1070x1161, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
youtube.com/watch?v=9ozH9_qK808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Why don't climate change activists protest mass immigration since that expands the carbon foot print?
Really makes you think.

I'll destroy her pussy alright. I'll cram her head in it after I lop it off

They only protest what is socially acceptable.

based incel

sigh - I don't want to destroy either.

she can destroy that sign though.

Is she saying she's a coal burner?

no it has to be socially acceptable and they have to be told to do it. Literally 0.01% of the female protestors would know anything about climate change, even the phony science

Climate denial isn't denying climate change of the reasons climate change is occuring. It's the autistic label more liberal voters place on people when you attempt to explain that a plastic bag ban in Australia isn't going to have any impact for a myriad of reasons and we should either nuke Asia and or invent engineering solutions to carbon emissions.

Only low IQ people really think they can make a personal difference.

Government backed dumbass policy like recycling is redundant. The money should go to innovation and solution design.

Nek minnit

Hurrr Durr you have the environment Hitler.

It's retarded

>topic is sex
>your first thought is of the BBC
why does Jow Forums do this? stop thinking about black dicks you fucking faggots lmao

Attached: 1539511847851.jpg (405x399, 108K)

I deny it is man made. We are fucking ants compared to the sun and volcanoes. I do agree with your point that we won't make any difference but it pisses me off that real environmental issues have been hijacked by this anti-human faggotry.

I want her foot print on my cock

I thought it was burning coal that is ruining the environment.

Technically no, the UN is using HAARP to artificially affect the climate in order to justify the enaction of Agenda 21, resulting in mass deaths, the end of rural living, and a life under one world government while living confined in dense megacities for the people who survive.

Attached: 1555367630580.png (1457x1826, 604K)

No fucking way! really? increases in population expand the carbon footprint? fuck refugees but legit bro you should try doing some thinking :')

read the agenda 2030 sustainable development pamphlet and ask yourself what you think the end game is. the documents are available on the UN website for anyone to download.

Attached: pbox.php.jpg (267x461, 9K)

thanks carlos you cunt i needed that today

Attached: austrailia.webm (406x720, 1.38M)

...shit like this is why i just dont give a fuck about the planet steamrolling into oblivion.

Attached: giphy.gif (240x228, 952K)

please don't post like this ever again.

I wonder how much pollution the manufacture of birth control pills creates.

>about the planet steamrolling into oblivion.
the thing is shit like deforestation is an actual environmental issue. But this fuckheads don't care so much about that, they care about some fad cause they can put on their Instagram

If it's any consolation we are due for a slate-wiper of a magnetic reversal. One theory is that it will happen at the end of the next Gleissberg cycle, which is in about 26 years. Just in time for the singularity by coincidence.

The climate has always been changing. Yes we are a part of the reason it is changing. What can be done is probably not too much. What the consequences will be aren't as bad as Leftists make it out to be (take starvation as a problem for instance in comparison). It has become a political movement so the science gets corrupted and the media has latched along with all the supranational groups. Don't wanna give these people power. Goal is to fight climate alarmism so we don't have climate protests for the next fucking 30 years.

Eh

and the gene pool

Attached: QuickRunDown.gif (380x380, 1.18M)

They also like to completely ignore any factors that, if exposed on social media, would paint them as a psycho fascist by the same type of people as them.

They bitch and moan over carbon footprints and cars and factories etc but completely ignore overpopulation. The planet needs a fucking cull, Godzilla KoM style.

Yet another movie I found myself hoping the bad guys would win because they were 100% right. Like Thanos.

Yea that means you get to put both fists in.

Totally

Attached: 3b5jmw.jpg (784x499, 142K)

We should protest niggers

The Jews change the climate.

How old is this girl?

>destroy my pussy not my planet

I'll do both how bo dah?

Attached: pilot_chick.png (1556x560, 1.62M)

the jews are changing the climite but using the weather control.
all that lead in that chalk is always radioactive with chemical trails there is even more toxic shit
and its also fucking up the statoshere and ionisphere witht ther D.E.W leting in gama rads into our world father heating up the planet

and they chems they put up there are toxic and will end up in your water supply

>destroy my pussy

I would gladly would.
Just like that French teen who hold a sign saying (in French) "Fuck me in the asshole, not my planet"

Please elaborate.

Attached: 1569019098306.jpg (640x800, 661K)

I'm sure her pussy is already destroyed by diseases

>Gleissberg
>berg
Makes sense.

>is man-made climate change a hoax?

I prefer the words: Climate Alteration,

"Climate Change," it sounds like the NATURAL changes made during the seasons.

>MY pussy
>MY planet
lulz what a fucking egomaniac

Attached: 1195456376413.gif (240x180, 3.7M)

It's actually a subhuman-made climate change.

Attached: oh carlos.webm (640x296, 1.78M)

I want to go to a climate protest with a sign saying "EXTERMINATUS".

I'd destroy her pussy in the back of my diesel then buy her some plastic straws

This is a country subverted by jews. How do you think it go so far that in all european made countries europeans are becoming minorities?

Attached: 1558897416026.jpg (1200x787, 185K)

Humanity indeed causes harm to environment (although it's mostly pollution and not climate change) but whoever pushes this shit in politics doesn't give a fuck about environment, only about embezzling money and giving UN power in your nation, and UN most of all wants to turn you into nigger mongrel urbanite slave.

>How to get drunk for free

سأكون أخي الله أكبر

>yes goy, it's fake, look at these studies paid for by the fossil fuel industries that show everything's fine and normal! don't bother investing in technologies and methods that'd strip us of our energy monopoly, there's no reason to do so!

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

science is about pandering to the feelings of hysterical bitches and faggots these days so who the fuck knows any more.
I have zero faith in the gender spectrum diversity hire feminist clowns who masquerade as scientists these days.

This is what people feel right before throwing a Hadoken.

Attached: IMG_20190613_191105_419.jpg (537x360, 33K)

Yes

The world has had Climate Change between Ice Age and above. I would argue that if global warming is a thing then I hope to god an Ice Age doesn't happen again.

Attached: 1470578783857.jpg (4092x2302, 2.1M)

White women watching anime was a mistake

>being this retarded
buy some beachfront property

what a cunt

Your post is a heavily engineered time sink to make me waste time reading it multiple times to try to decipher what true angle you're going for, wasn't it?

This.

Attached: here's the plan.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

Attached: 1551426793972.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Genesis 8:22
>While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Yes, it is a hoax. We’re basically living in a world-wide satanic hyper-ritual. They want to establish any and all sentiment they can against the Word of God. If the Bible says it, they want to set the world against it.

brown people pollute more than anything and don't give a shit about the environment. All they can do is consume and pollute.
So to save the planet one would need to first remove jews from power then their brown pets wouldn't have any protection. Then they could be killed off easily, thus saving the planet from pollution.

Attached: 1555430153860.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Elaborate please. I thought it was called Agenda 2030

>incel

He wants to kill a ugly, lying, Jewess. Are you sure you are not the incel who beta orbits whores like her?

That’s not being an incel. That’s being just and righteous.

bet she came.

they used to try scare us about the ozone layer

Attached: 1561068530198.jpg (728x815, 291K)

>ITT: mental retardation, schizophrenia and extreme mental delusion
Enjoy starvation, fags.

Lol this sand nigger says YES!!

Yeah humans are fucking up the planet what’s new

This. Now there's supposedly too much greenhouse gas.

Depends if you think Indians or chinese are humans

>constantly pushed by celebrities
Obviously.

>dumbass policy like recycling
The chemicals required and the emissions produced for recycling actually have a net negative impact on the environment. Recycling is just another trick in a bag of tricks.

100%
youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

She fucked and sucked his brains out that night

>they used to try scare us about the ozone layer

Don't forget acid rain

Climate change is real, but it is not due to man. The CO2 theory is nothing more than a Jewish swindle.

>destroy planet
>acquire pussy

Attached: 1553677033911.png (256x256, 72K)

No, but where they put the blame is a hoax

Attached: 111A646D-9983-48DA-B7DF-B8AA1740AA76.jpg (672x336, 34K)

Yes and no.
No, it is not a hoax that the climate bis changing due in part to human development and pollution. However, it is a big fat lie that people within Western or European countries are to blame for and responsible for this phenomenon. The climate has been reacting to human development ever since we as a species decided to form larger communities. The problem today is that we have newly developing countries (India, China, Vietnam, etc) who also have an overwhelming majority of the population of humans on the planet who are over polluting to a degree where it is objectively causing the climate to rapidly change. There is absolutely nothing people in Western or even Eastern countries can do that can magically undo the amount of raw pollution and development happening right now in the south-east. Until we do something about China and India, the climate is fucked

This. And when climate change turn out to be bullshit they'll move on to the next climate hoax without batting an eye.

Attached: 1534558808466.jpg (664x666, 85K)

This.
China and India are causing climate change.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ozH9_qK808

>move on to the next climate hoax
Too much oxygen in atmosphere increases chances of fire.....mah Amazon. Reduce oxygen NOW!!!

((They)) tried to scare us with it because ((they)) didn't think that people who unironically stop buying products they were told was bad for them and demand for better standards. The whole ozone layer scare backfired on ((them)) because it ended up forcing ((them)) to spend more money to make some products instead of just forcing some Chinese slave child to make it in a factory.

Everyone in the thread has to realize that the 'climate change' that we are told about is nothing more than a large shaming campaign using real science to make us feel bad instead of actually helping the environment. Why else do you think we suddenly see these 'alternative meat' companies litterally shill bug burgers because of "MUH MEAT CONSUMPTION IS KILLING THE PLANET!"

I'm actually pissed off about the whole Amazon fire not because of the fire or deforestation itself, but because of how people pretend like they care on a sort of 5 year schedule. I remember in the 90's we were told about the fires raging in the rainforest and everyone pretended to care, before suddenly our charity (tax) dollars suddenly solved it, then the forest went on fire again suspiciously right when everyone was talking about lower taxes.
The Amazon has been fucked for close to 70 years now, and people want to act like only now did South America start fucking with it. Thankfully most of the chemicals required for life is from cytoplankton and other microscopic beings that basically can survive everything but the Red Giant sun in a couple billion years

Based conqueror.

As-salāmu

Made up bullshit

>still not asking for it