Pretty much every White game designer/tech industry pioneer I know of is marrying asian women

Pretty much every White game designer/tech industry pioneer I know of is marrying asian women.

Attached: IMG_1806.png (647x728, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw
youtube.com/watch?v=gtfqjpXE3Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cjd4kedaSq8
youtube.com/watch?v=yq0lxPd5lFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has Gaben lost weight?

good, White women would just cheat on them and steal their money. Look at Bezos.

so this is why HL3 will never be made, because gaben gots yellow fever.

China's infiltration of the West is either the greatest in world history or the biggest failure.

He cheated on his wife, dumbfuck.

All my friends married Asian women. I'm still single. Holding out for based European stock. It could still happen any day now but I've given up on churches.

>Gamers don't cheat

Attached: Gameshark-SP-for-Game-Boy-Advance-GBA-Black[1].jpg (400x300, 15K)

Get new friends.

Google says he's had a white wife for 23 years.

They're loyal, dependable,kind,and they have my back. I see that and apparently Asian women too. Why didn't white women?

state sponsored wives? so IT IS true?

Good, more white natural qt3.14 for me.

Attached: Fresh Off the Boat (2015) - S01E01 - Pilot (1080p AMZN WEB-DL x265 RZeroX).jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

going to marry my vietnamese love of my love.
they look hu'white to me!
the future is cyberpunk get with the times loser
LEARN TO CODE FAGGOT

Attached: 9U-_c1YY2oGHKXD3hLz01ppoXEhrA3kCkK0d53tmm5w.jpg (640x960, 118K)

Gaben seriously looks like worthless bum. If you saw him on the street you'd never think he's a multibillionaire.

based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Attached: DMLlVoFVoAA4Lj9.jpg (900x1200, 161K)

>interracial
Gross in all its forms, desu

>jews
>white

Truly, bugs for bug-men. Disgraceful

She’ll get us half life 3

>Valve stops working on vidya
>Gabe loses a lot of weight
Hmmmmm

Attached: 1530546025754.png (240x240, 23K)

Former game dev, have asian wife. Shit's awesome. Also, for some reason, most chicks like game devs... I could never figure out why everyone at the studios had hot wives/girlfriends. Giant fat lumbering fagmen with solid 7/10s

If you've ever met asian women you will know they value money above all else.
No money money, no sucky sucky

Attached: select_language.jpg (403x280, 48K)

Zuckerberg's noodle party.

Attached: 3-3-17_spin_babesballs_markandfriends_rs_0040-1024x624.jpg (1024x624, 127K)

Attached: Untitled235.jpg (618x173, 98K)

White women are an old meme. They've been shit since the 80's, we're just realizing it now.

people have stopped falling for the csgo skin jew and now he can't afford to eat properly

Jesus fucking Christ Prince William and Kate let themselves go

But Gabe has been married for long time and has two kids. Did he get divorced? Or is that just a big fan?

As much as I dislike asianmasculinity faggots, I have to agree to an extent.

lel come on try a little harder

I unironically 100% believe that zuck isn't human
He has to be some cyborg hybrid

Why try at all?

Watch his expression videos. It basically confirms it.

"I was human - I mean I am human"

the future is now guys :)

>properly

>world's 2nd most notorious fat slob
>eat properly

This is so consistent that you'd have to think these people are being targeted by the CCP. If the Chinese gov will e.g. have students spy on academic institutions to steal IP, then they'll surely also target men with women.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I can understand their anger

Wendy Ding is the all star of the cadre.

Attached: image-36.png (1200x900, 1.4M)

This is the key right here. Zucc is guinea pigging some sort of brain interface tech that wasn't quite ready for human use. That's why he has such uncanny valley mannerisms.

Attached: 1514708283281.jpg (743x1024, 117K)

East German agents used to target West German women who had access to NATO intel, high Tier military personal, politicians etc.. pretty sure China is sending out its own agents as well for similar missions

isn't this that one faggot
really makes you think what kind of men go for gooks

Here he is at his marriage. She should be grateful he wore his black shirt for her

Attached: 1556740257234.jpg (640x320, 97K)

MAI WAIFUUUUUUUUUUU GOD DAMN IT, BUT MUH WHITE RICE. MUH WHITE RICE!!!!

she's not really his girlfriend, right?

some of us leave the degenerate hollywood and move to china to make pure not jewish tainted blockbuster movies and marry a young chink.

WMAF is based.

I kind of want a cutie / cute girlfriend that's an asian, but I want to marry a white woman to prevent massive hatred and/or etc alone.

at least caucasian and/or asian is in the same realm for the most part though.

I was saying try harder with your demoralization

They want cute Asian daughters, not instabaddie white daughters thirsty for cock.

Attached: Moametal Staring at Sumetal's-2.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

>Her face when shes finally pregnant from a white guy

Attached: 1553053289235.png (1517x855, 2.52M)

Asians can be pretty cute but imagine having a son who primarily inherits your wifes asian genes...

gaben has white kids
dumb thread
sage

In this case China is waging an economic war and so these targets would be industrial. Another meme exists that companies die when poo in loos take over...maybe those wily poos also know what they're doing.

>not going for a mexican wife

oof. they sort of have the autism of abrasive white women, the ass of black women, and the passion and love of an asian women. take the brownpill or whatever you wanna call it. its much better

>ywn see your waifu this happy

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw

not my type personally for the most part, but I do like one of their songs.

Is asian pussy actually tighter than white? I know it looks like it is, but is it really? The babies that have to come through are basically the same size I think.

Jeez. Imagine putting less than zero effort into your appearance and still landing a hot wife like that.

yes asian pussy is extremely tight and satisfying.

in one of his videos he mentioned that his wife is basically worthless to chinese men because she divorced her previous husband.
he is a lucky guy I guess, she's way more attractive than him

Attached: the roge.jpg (1080x1242, 419K)

I guess though not as great as other stuff like this though.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtfqjpXE3Xs

youtube.com/watch?v=Cjd4kedaSq8

or my soft side.
youtube.com/watch?v=yq0lxPd5lFQ

>wink

He is also pretty attractive honestly.

Attached: 1541221915009.jpg (640x360, 80K)

Elliot was just a broken guy, had a few screws loose I guess

He's more attractive imo, and being a divorcee essentially makes her 'worthless' in the west too. Poor decision making from a good Youtuber.

>game designed/tech industry
They had no other choice lmao. Only reason I a white woman would marry them is for the betabux

Attached: A58CCADA-2507-4082-8128-7476D95C4FB4.jpg (500x483, 51K)

*a white woman
Idk how the I got in there I hate typing on phones

Why so toasty roasty?

that's a top 1% gook. who is the guy?

>in one of his videos he mentioned that his wife is basically worthless to chinese men because she divorced her previous husband.
Based chinks.

They are right though. If a hoe can divorce, cheat, or do both to her husband, then expect the fact that she can and will do more worse shit on her children and the poor basedfaggot who will be putting a ring on her hand.

Well, he's balding and has a somewhat exhausted look.
The whole suit thing makes me cringe a bit as well.

I can assure you that Latina women are just as bad as whites or Asians. Their community virulently hates men as much as any blue haired tribe.

kek nice

Who is going to care about any of that when he's balls deep in a girl who looks that good though? You do what any guy dating a smokeshow does- keeping railing the shit out of her and hope and pray she doesn't turn on you.

Definitely balding but what coomer among us isn't. Agreed on suit in that pic.

Serpentza mentioned that she and her former chinese husband were pushed into the relationship by their parents, and both agreed that they didn't want to continue their unhappy relationship.

>balding

this guys a tranny now right

Nigger Jeff Bezos cheated on her with a 3rd grade Mestiza.

Also many of them have an attitude about them that is unbelievably bad. Worse than nigger women even.

small penis / fat

she prlly lets him fuck her in the ass and she prlly rims his ass... Asian girls are fucking kinky

that is an interesting and remarkable picture. thank you for posting.

Same thing with Cmilk's wife. She was supposed to be married to some rich guy but she went with a foreigner instead.

>Why do socially inept people want asians
Fixed it for you.

Attached: kuyjthy.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

yeah why

youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

No one is too ugly or too cute for the other one in that relationship. You think otherwise because of the fucked up expectations white women have

Attached: 1540838878912.jpg (503x644, 39K)

Low IQ poster, ignore these inbreds.

based and sexpilled

Why is that the only outfit he wears? He's a billionaire for fuck's sake

Every white man that wants a happy life has an Asian wife.