Are there gay people in australia?

Are there gay people in Australia? I feel like everyone makes a big deal about homosexuality in U.S., EUROPE, ASIA, but no one ever talks about Australia population. Did Australia get rid of them?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

yeah we're all pretty happy there's no pooftas

Sydney & Melbourne is 100% faggots

The Australian government murdered Crocodile Dundee at his house because he wouldnt surrender his firearms. That's why he's been erased from Australian "culture"

They're all fucking faggots

Any country has a gay population.
Whats the point of this thread?
>American flag
Oh i see another agent working for a network

>They're all fucking faggots
/thread

this

Yeah, I know gay people and you wouldn't know they're gay. Heaps of butch lesbians though.

heey its you?! how you been? is butt still hurting from mustafa ramming it all night?

Melbourne is the San Fransisco of the southern hemisphere.

Take that as you wish.

this

Mostly the inner suburbs

It's full of homeless people shitting in the streets?

Attached: 1566606363849.png (612x491, 106K)

You know most people surrendered firearms and were cool with it right? Know why? In Australia, men don't need guns to feel like men lmao.

Hunters can still hunt, target shooters can still target shoot. You just can't own a gun for retard reasons. Look at you silly cunts, you have 3rd world level gun crime.

>butthurt literally and figuratively

Unfortunately yes

Attached: 0938409382.png (540x566, 184K)

>2 posts by this ID.
So this triggered shlomo to reply huh
Nice nonsense thread.

Fuck niggers

>loses a war to birds that can't fly
You retarded criminals don't deserve the cool guns.

They way they let their government steamroll them, I'm sure at least half the men there are fags.

>2 posts by this ID.
Here's your (You).

It’s because they’re all gay.

Lots of homos here, and they are allowed to marry thanks to a rigged plebicite we had a couple of years ago

Attached: my-interracial-gay-dads-gave-me-aids.png (500x517, 115K)

The real question is, are there any straight people in Oz...

yes, pic related

Attached: 1510295726085.png (976x2536, 247K)

why?

I will be surfing along that stretch tomorrow if the winds turn westerly. You'll find heaps of faggots in Melbourne.

More so Melbourne

Poofter here.
Hello ducky

there is a place called rooty hill in Sydney go there if you want to find faggots.

There's less flaming activists.

Course there are mate.
The other day I was in a pizza restaurant /bar with some quality pies, turned out it was queer night and there were drag Queens everywhere. Worst thing was some retards bringing their young kid to th me place.

Of course, just like all western countries Australia is currently going through a period of “tolerance towards all”, which means accepting not only degenerate faggots but also accepting the Islamic savages who want to kill them for being gay. The good news is that this will not be able to continue for much longer. The bad news is that many of us will die in the war that is coming.

Post a pic with your shirt off user

My ex boyfriend was Muslim

Not a one. I go through and test them all on Grindr just to make sure.

they only have those numbers because they gave niggers the same rights as whites
imagine giving the the same rights to abbos as you did whites
they'd sit around all day doing nothing but abusing drugs, eachother, everyone else, and the state

this is all just roleplay

Most did not there are a ridiculous number of weapons the government didn't know about. There are shootings every other day.

checked.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Wow a desert living savage lecturing the first world about being a first worlder. I have the FREEDOM to shoot people user. Your government doesn’t even allow you the opportunity.

Sydney and Melbourne are some of the gayest cities in the world.

>I have the FREEDOM to shoot people user
Yes, we know how your school system works.

MUH FREEDOMZ

whats a ducky?

i think cape town has them beat

amerifat mad, notice how the only guy within the last year to actually take action was Australian?

>I have the FREEDOM to shoot people
You're to much of a faggot to do it. You would aim next to the enemy in combat becuase you can't kill.

Australia is one of the Gayest countries on earth and faggotry is rampant there and Aussie men extremely effeminate. Don't fall for the stupid Pol meme of Aussies being based because they're far from it and even their gay little accents are grating and hard to listen to.

>Pot calling the kettle a nigger

How so?

brisbane is ok, i went to melbourne recently lot of fags around that place

As far as faggotry, being effeminate, and having a ghastly accent goes, it's a bit rich to come from an Irish flag. Norn is okay, though.

sydney is one of the worlds great gay cities

There's this girl in college who plans to further her studies in Australia and ultimately stay there. She's a lesbian and wants to have kids. Does she stand a chance to gain citizenship in Australia and adopt kids over there?

I don't think its illegal put it that way.

Darwin is full of poofter who move as far away as possible from judgemental families. Abos, poofters and meth fucked miners is what Darwin is all about desu

daily reminder: melbourne is OWNED by muslim ice dealing gangs from the northern suburbs.

most whites here are addicted, literally everyone i grew up with is either addicted to ice, in prison or dead.

every day i see arab drug dealers driving ferrari, lambo and mclaren.

Attached: 8523682568.jpg (887x652, 67K)

melbourne deserves every bad thing

Ghastly lol what a gay word. I have a cool Ulster accent that sounds masculine as fuck and an Aussie poof would probably feel intimidated by it.

Aussies are extremely Gay even the straight ones I met who had girlfriends and were effeminate.

>Ghastly lol what a gay word
Dregs are often intimidated by proper culture, aye.
But yes, Ulster can be cool, because it's closer to British than the (((republican))) faggots down south.
> even the straight ones I met who had girlfriends
And how did this make you feel? Somehow unworthy? Like you needed to compare yourself for some reason?

the entire british isles are gay as fuck.

you probably drive a 0.5 liter renault, meanwhile australia and americans have 351 cleveland.

Attached: 23462572457.jpg (900x900, 68K)

Wastefulness isn't masculine, closet case.

Australia. Rule 1. No poofters.

All Aussies are faggots mate, you can't persecute the norm

>being Victorian
if i were you ide leave that shithole ASAP
fuck victoria

Attached: 1549804469991.jpg (500x479, 63K)

None. A based abo sorcerer turned them into kangaroos

>Go to brisshit
>Drink in the valley
>Oh whats this cool club
Go to the wickham, cunt

>you have 3rd world level gun crime.

We don't. Gang niggers do.

Why is their suicide rate so high though

They were all thrown of that cliff in Sydney in the 80s. If any pop up their houses usually burn down while they sleep.

Attached: ad5ca11b507cf3fb72c45f1a9eba70d713232682ee7ccb5dc936ad9b7918cbfb.gif (240x180, 1.63M)