AUS/POL - FUCK NIGGERS EDITION

~= REMINDER THAT IT'S THE FUCKING JEWS =~

It was the JEWS who implemented the Race Discrimination Act of 1975 by means of subterfuge
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/

It was the JEWS who lobbied the government to implement 18C and it was the JEWS who prevented it's repeal
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

It's the JEWS lobbying for an increased refugee intake and ultimately responsible for the Sudanese crime wave
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

It's the JEWS who are pushing a big Australia and even more unassimilable refugees
>theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia

It's the JEWS making a bunch of money off property development while the pushing mass immigration to drive it
>macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/

It's the JEWS pushing left wing ideas in influential left wing periodicals
>thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920

It was the JEWS who represented Eddie Mabo and gave away 10% of Australia to the Abos
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan

It's the JEWS running the anti-white ABC
>judas.watch/James_Spigelman

Malcolm Fraser exposing Jewish power in Australia and saying they deliberately bombed the USS Liberty
>jewishnews.net.au/mad-claims-from-former-pm/34980
If you're an Australian Jow Forumsack, reading this is mandatory if you want to have any idea what's going on at all
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/13/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/

Attached: 1568893712740.jpg (741x468, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Economics/CurrencyCashBill2019
youtube.com/watch?v=770M2s6ZD8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VqRcD-bRdMw
youtube.com/watch?v=_QQVepvQTyg
youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg
baka.com.au/sport/racing/taylor-swift-an-early-scratching-from-melbourne-cup-performance-20190921-p52tl8.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t55cC5dhsUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Fraser
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It was even some kikes in fucking Australia who did this shit
Sometimes it's hard to fathom how they were and are able to do so much. It's like they're automatically acting according to some genetic programming.

What's for dinner lads?

Eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon.

>50 hour work week
>projected 60+ next week
When does it end lads?

Attached: really JUSTing.jpg (804x789, 364K)

kebabs (the stick kind, not sandnigger shit)

Good pay

cannae dae it

Sudanese are criminals

Attached: sudan_offenders.png (1021x685, 48K)

Home made?

1xdouble quater pounder
1xdouble cheeseburger
2xlarge fries
2xapple pies

washed down with 1.25 litres of sparking duet.

Threadly reminder if you guys want to stop the government from banning cash and giving the banks complete control over people's lives make sure to put in a submission to the Parliamentary Inquiry on the proposed bill - Currency (Restrictions on the Use of Cash) Bill 2019. Don't be fooled by it being "only" a $10,000 limit as once this bill is law they can lower the limit whenever they please. KPMG, who was one of the driving forces behind this bill, already said they want it lowered to $2000. These laws are NOT designed to target the black economy, they're designed to keep people from taking their money out of the banks whenever the RBA inevitably has to cut rates into the negatives during the next economic shock.

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 15TH OF NOVEMBER BEFORE THE SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE.
aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Economics/CurrencyCashBill2019

Videos explaining what they're trying to do with this shitty legislation.
youtube.com/watch?v=770M2s6ZD8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VqRcD-bRdMw
youtube.com/watch?v=_QQVepvQTyg

Africans are violent

Attached: african_assault.png (1037x690, 50K)

Based as fuck

homemade sausage rolls

youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg

rare steak
go melbourne, i hate melbourne but i hate parramatta more, i hope they do their 100% perfect soulless terminator thing, fuckin boring faggot poofters

I've done this many times.

>Africans are violent

we arent pussies yes. you faggots can learn a thing from us and maybe you lot wouldnt be getting replaced :D

Black people steal

Attached: african_robbery.png (1026x678, 49K)

>Taylor Swift pulls out of Melbourne Cup
baka.com.au/sport/racing/taylor-swift-an-early-scratching-from-melbourne-cup-performance-20190921-p52tl8.html

Today I saw a truck crash into a tram barricade outside of Flinders St. Firemen were on the scene, but I can't find anything on the news or social (((media))).

youtube.com/watch?v=t55cC5dhsUw

they're coming for you too goyim

Attached: john deere.png (640x462, 623K)

>~= REMINDER THAT IT'S THE FUCKING JEWS =~
Nah, mate. It was Liberal (aka conservative) PM Malcolm Fraser and it was motivated by a desire to atone for Australia's missteps in foreign wars.

You're obviously deeply retarded. You need to take some responsibility yourself and stop screeching about dah jooz!

Attached: Malcolm Fraser.jpg (700x394, 28K)

wtf she's too good for the skanky cup

>Newstart claim was rejected

Attached: 1515160180649.jpg (720x540, 115K)

What was their reason?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Fraser
>Fraser's maternal grandfather, Louis Woolf, was born in Dunedin, New Zealand, and arrived in Australia as a child. He was of Jewish origin, a fact which his grandson did not learn until he was an adult.

They didn't say.

Pork chops and a bunch of salads

gotta hit those macros.

Why? I'm thinking of studying and actually getting a job. Newstart is that boring.

Attached: 1559145772911.jpg (788x685, 83K)

>Eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon.
and vegemite too.....

> lose 2000 betting on csgo in one day
> double down with money I can’t afford to lose
Bomb has been diffused

Attached: 560AD96B-BC05-4D93-A39C-7FFD847D4277.jpg (2730x959, 101K)

Naive. How many Jews even are there in Australia, yet upwards of half the names pushing anti-white policy social attitudes have names that echo.

Attached: jewishcatholics.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

>check catalogue
>blacked thread
>oh look, Aussie pol posted right after
You sheep fucking pedarist all need to be carpet bombed off the face of this planet. Sure, a kike is soulless. But the ausKike is a pure abomination only satiated with child molestations and fucking their cousins.

grog and smokes

Attached: 1517713206440.png (642x716, 377K)

sup cunts

Daily reminder there are actually clowns in this country that believe climate change is real

>living life on the edge
based

Are you rich? Maybe if your family earns too much.

At least bet on something respectable like sports rather than that gay shit.

just drank 2 of these bad boys and feeling nice and comfy.

Attached: 0001248_bavaria-beer-86-can-50cl_550.jpg (550x550, 107K)

Last week ABC said 91,000 but that may have only been the religious ones. They are mostly in melbourne of course.

Nope. No job, no money, don't live with parents and too old to be classified as dependent on them.

What have you guys done today. Watching spiderman the animated series myself.

Attached: 1560230828193.jpg (293x264, 11K)

It's quickly becoming a new age cult for liberals. Give up your home for a 2x4 cuckbox, give up your country for climate refugees, eat bugs and onions, you don't need to own a car or mopehead. (((They))) want the 99% to live like slaves in pitiful squalor while they buy their fifth yacht.

Attached: climate cucks.jpg (619x1023, 134K)

ask any gambling addict, any real gambling addict, it doesn't matter what you bet on, winning is winning,

So? Means that culturally he's not Jewish in any way, either according to Jews or according to his own life experience. Your post suggests you might be seriously mentally challenged, however.

It seems you're just learning that Jews value education and tend to gravitate to professional fields such as law or creative fields such as music. Congrats on your new knowledge, user!!

Attached: Walk for autism Australia.jpg (680x600, 48K)

are you getting paid well for it, though? you're the cleaner user right?

Attached: 1512883391860.png (1024x768, 66K)

Screeded and finished 150m2 of exposed agg

It used to be 6, 091, 000

>two beer söyboy
t. onto my third six pack

Attached: 1515711670165.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Very strange. I'd say call or try again when you can.

how the fuck are you surviving atm?

>Means that culturally he's not Jewish in any way, either according to Jews or according to his own life experience.
No that's not what it means at all. Fuck off shill.

Malcolm Turnbull apparently didn't know he was jewish either. Amazing coincidence he ended up at Goldman Sachs. These cryptos lie about everything.

He fucks the landlord.

Attached: 1558173880981.jpg (612x612, 53K)

>beer
>drinks

Attached: 1535162265566.gif (413x243, 51K)

On what grounds?
They are obliged to tell you.

woke up ate left over nandos. was fkn baste
shitposted
cleaned my house
shitposted some more
cut up the last of my wood, gonna crank that fire tomoz
more shitposting
went got some food from the shops
shitposted.

>invade and colonize foreign land
>complain about immigrants

Call up the department of human services and ask for an explanation. The only way I can think of off the top of my head that you could get outright rejected is if you have a regular source of income already.

Don't understand how you could get rejected I had lots of savings and they let me on straight away.

Partner.

If I'm lucky I'll get a letter eventually.

>the irony
you're the söycůck faggot

>fucked up the first time
>realised what we've done and dont want to continue to fuck it up

how hard is it to understand you filthy kraut?

cleaning out my pool for summer.
Those winds the last week or so were fucking terrible

we've just elected a hillsong christian and he is less of a cultist mong than the left, they just don't get it

Played all the og Metal Slug games.

How long do they take to finish?

>up at 4am
>shitposted
>watched some shit on youtube
>ate
>took a nap
>shitposted
>ate

>picked up one of these beauties today

Attached: nz shooter car freshener tree.jpg (1500x2479, 133K)

They're demented, everyone who doesn't believe all their bullshit with the conviction of a Jesuit priest isn't only wrong, but evil. You can't reason with these people, so mocking them is the next best thing.

Attached: 1566817064391.jpg (304x1024, 44K)

I got my tax and I am buying a new rifle
Thinking .223 Lithgow
Any advice?

Attached: 5c79832b36000006186b0352.jpg (630x384, 26K)

Why Aussies love Chinks so much?

>No that's not what it means at all. Fuck off shill.
You can't even articulate your own fucking position. Sad!

>Amazing coincidence he ended up at Goldman Sachs.
Correlation does not equal causation. Learn to think!

Attached: Into the trash.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Pull the trigger on every creeper in minecraft

They're too busy giving all their money to gangs, terrorists, drug addicts, illegals, and scammers.

>minecraft
>mine

Like adani?

I built a villager farm in Minecraft earlier.

Attached: 2019-09-05_20.24.10.png (1920x1080, 802K)

nice

I have this in my car unironically.

Attached: minecraft_cc2.webm (320x168, 2.84M)

Not long, you get unlimited re-play credits when you die.

You are doing gods work user keep it up

>8/10 chad
>nice house and car
>can't get gf because schizophrenic "racist"
>can't get gf because drunk asshole
>can't get gf because they are all below me but think they are worth a squirt of piss
>cant get mates because schizophrenic asshole
>hurrr stop talking about jews/israel bro
wat do
litterally Elliot Rodger feels

>kpmg
>one of the big 4 having this much influence over policy making

absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1527069934508.png (482x427, 79K)

Hang niggers

Attached: a-lynch31-bw.jpg (1600x1149, 576K)

Thanks. Make sure to put in a submission before the deadline in November, if everyone make enough noise and we let them know that we know what they're doing it'll make some difference.

Of course they have huge influence over government policy. You think companies, unions, investors etc just donate to political parties for no reason?

You lads swallowed the gympill yet?

Attached: gym_pill.jpg (2100x1500, 1.88M)

Move out of Melbourne.

if only you knew etc.jpeg
this is a country town lad.

Im all over it like a rash mate

Do you talk about jews irl?

It’s fucking crazy.

Attached: 9D5337A1-D81C-4DC4-ACF5-906A136BDADB.png (825x793, 365K)

yeah, even at my wagecuck job.
even on Xbox when I talk to cunts on forza horizon 3 I tell them to (((google))) zionism and the kalegi plan

i just got hit by a massive nostalgia wave of me playing metal slug 7 on the pink nintendo ds.

ralph was the best. change my mind

Give me hope user, how is this not inevitable? I’m too black pilled about my fellow Aussies to think they’ll give a shit.
I’ve already whinged to my M.P about this, tried with the mates/family too but they’re more concerned about what egg-ball team is gunna make the grand final.
Is there any fucking hope?

Don't suppose anybody went to the arms fair in maitland today?

Nah aunt's will get their way and the crims will just start using something else

>I’ve already whinged to my M.P about this
Was this in the past couple of days? Because if not definitely give them another ring before the submission deadline to let them know that you won't forget about this issue.
> tried with the mates/family too but they’re more concerned about what egg-ball team is gunna make the grand final.
Your average australian is pretty fucking thick, so you just have to keep bringing it up on a semi-regular basis so they get the point. The most effective way is probably to bring up negative interest rates and how they'd feel paying the banks a % of their deposits each month, since I'm pretty sure most people would fucking hate that. Boomers should be especially worried about this since with negative interest rates maintaining their retirement is going to be a whole lot tougher. Ideally everyone should be concerned about this just because of the level of control it gives to the banks+government but I know most Australians have grown so accustomed to the nanny state that that approach probably isn't going to work well, especially on younger people who rarely even use cash.

>tfw live in newcastle
>didnt even hear about it

fuck