GOING TO AUSCHWITZ

Hey anons
I am in Poland next week and think about going to Auschwitz.
Anything I should do, ask, say, photograph? I,m open for suggestions. Maybe a thread here?
Also would it be forbidden to make a photo in front of the "Arbeit macht frei" entrance, with me smiling and both thumps up?

@Polish anons: How are your women? Would like to get laid as well. Kek

Attached: Bundesarchiv_B_285_Bild-04413,_KZ_Auschwitz,_Einfahrt.jpg (800x504, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_v_JwLdpjhA
youtu.be/eeH8Y9LJpcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask about materials used for doors in WW2, and what 3 hours times 6 million is.

Attached: 1547613473590.jpg (675x960, 52K)

>Also would it be forbidden to make a photo in front of the "Arbeit macht frei" entrance, with me smiling and both thumps up?
No just claim to be a history buff, and say that its great to see it in person, fake being a normie.

>Hey anons
>I am in Poland next week and think about going to Auschwitz.
Restart the ovens Krautbro
>Anything I should do, ask, say, photograph? I,m open for suggestions.
Take topography classes to document rightful German clay, stolen by untermensch
>Maybe a thread here?
Yes
>Also would it be forbidden to make a photo in front of the "Arbeit macht frei" entrance, with me smiling and both thumps up?
Nope
>@Polish anons: How are your women?
Cheap whores
>Would like to get laid as well.
Use soap and condoms

Show Confederate pregnant Anne Frank memes to literally every person you can.

Attached: c52076f927c0addb544e41e3954c4ba7.jpg (1197x1110, 372K)

I recommend the roller coaster ride user

Attached: 17FFEF76-E32D-4062-A916-60A612353767.jpg (800x645, 381K)

Print out pregnant Anne Frank hentai on a t-shirt and walk around the camp with it in full view.

Attached: Jeff Davis.jpg (3840x2160, 1.54M)

Try to kill a jew there. Might reawaken the old beast

from all the fucking death camps you chose the most meme of them all. Seriously, Awschwitz? You will only see brick homes with muh paintings, muh sculptures and muh photos of jews. Nothing else. No wonder Jow Forums chimps out on 1488 when the most known death camp museum is a pile of garbage that only shows printed memes. Want to see an actual based camp? Go visit Majdanek. There's even a dome full of the ashes of the burnt jews.

Attached: download (6).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Fart in the (((gaschamber)))

Work will set you free

Arbeit macht frei jude

Do a controversial fashion photography shoot. Have good cameras. Bring models, or convince attractive women to pose for shots in front of and around buildings. Have your models hold their index fingers up to their lips as if to invoke silence. If you can do video, do a clip of women zipping up their lips, or buttoning them in an amusing or fun way. If there are clothing options, go with stripes; or elements of antiquarian military uniforms.

Attached: anfrankie.jpg (474x388, 25K)

Dress up as a jew, start chimpout

Selfie you pardon them.
youtu.be/_v_JwLdpjhA

1. print out a few hundred copies of the holocoaster meme and hand them out at the entrance.

2. Ask him tour guide to see holocoaster. When denied ask why Ask where original location was.

3. Ask if this was the camp that had the masturbation machines. Ask if this is the camp pedal driven brainbashing machines (fuck, I don't remember if that was Auschwitz or not) If it was then ask to see them. Ask where they were located when denied. Repeat the same routine for the electric cremation floor, the giant bear eagle cage, and Mr. Do anal pumps.
Don't forget to ask where the lampshades display is and where they buried the shrunken heads.

Why?

Masturbation machines were made up by an Australian novelist in 2004. It would be really stupid to ask about them. The novelist wasn’t Jewish by the way. In the novel the children escaped from Auschwitz twice (pretty good going...and unlikely) and the second time they were rescued by a pack of wolves in the forest, who fed them and kept them safe so they were not re captured.

So if you believe in the masturbation machines, you also have to buy into the wolf pack feeds three kids and keeps the safe to the end of the war crap.

Thr novel was so bad the vanity press that printed it recalled it.

So basically anyone who brings up the masturbation machines idea Is instantly revealed as a troll.

Take a shit in the mikveh.

once you get there you might see some yoga

Jewish shill

The solenoid or pneumatic captive bolt gun that was triggered by a foot switch, as used on abattoirs to kill millions of cattle daily, was supposedly used in Sachsenhausen. Calling it a peddle driven brain bashing machine is deceptive and childish.

The bear and eagle cage was supposedly in Buchenwald (which had a zoo beside the camp, in which both bears and eagles were kept.). The story about that was told only once, in the 1980s reported ina local newspaper and in the article the other old Jews immediately said that the story was bullshit. The pathetic senile old Jew who told it feebly protested it was true, it no one, and especially no historian believed him. It is. It part of the Holocaust narrative

Trying to make out thst these debunked and obviously false stories are actually believed, or part of the historical facts, is deceptive and obviously as fake as the stories themselves. It just makes deniers look like idiots, liars, ignorant and incapable of rational argument.

It isn’t a good look

> anyone who tells the truth is a shill, and a Jew

Pathetic post.

Attached: scheming.jpg (587x798, 49K)

>germans collect the ashes in a dome, specifically jewish ashes
Something about the dark side of the Moon and alternative energy sources, I guess.

Attached: 15665747_1127788687338147_2606345103957670979_n.jpg (540x960, 37K)

Ask where the masturbation machine is

See if you can go I t the woods and look at the soil there. Find the bone and ash fragments in the soil that deniers say don’t exist.

Ask them why the gas chambers were the only building blown up by the SS and why they didn’t blow up the massive and valuable factories beside the camp.

Ask them did the camp improve the old rations in 1942 when the Labour ministry asked them to stop starving prisoners to death deliberately because the slaves were dying too fast and could not be replaced?

Ask them why they have not yet considered doing a better restoration on Crema 1 to bring it back to the condition it was in before the Germans converted it to an air raid shelter in 44. I know that would just make deniers shout that they were faking things, it at least it would restore the room of the washroom, and stop them constantly bleating about the washroom door.

This should help you
youtu.be/eeH8Y9LJpcQ

Attached: scared.jpg (200x254, 14K)

How many non Jews died at Majdanek?

This!
Why would anyone safe up ashes of people, and especially the ones of the jews???
Also nobody denied that jews were burned in Auschwitz.
It's only a question about how many.

>Go visit Majdanek
Wh should he? It's the same shit everywhere

>It's only a question about how many
about two million

>Find the bone and ash fragments in the soil that deniers say don’t exist.
Are you retarded?
That shit was 70 years ago.

Enemy's of the Reich.
What did you expect?
The Germans had every right to exterminate them.

Attached: Židovi_izložba_ndh_1942.jpg (473x669, 125K)

leave our country

Ask for reparations

Why would this help?

First verse it talks about the little water reservoir built for anti air raid firefighting in 44, which the SS then asked for diving boards to built on, for the guards. Oh, you want to imply all 100,000 prisoners got a daily dip?
That because the guards got swim on their time off, it meant the whole camp was a pleasure beach? Really? Oh and you can go and see it if you want.. it isn’t hidden...

Verse two correctly points out that biros were not invented until 1952. Bt somehow implies that the diary, which was published in 1947 was written in biro at least five years after it had already Ecomesh an international best seller... did they use a time machine to do that? Sounds plausible. Otto frank wrote it in 1960, used his time machine to go back to 1946 and published the book, and made a fortune. Of course he was only interested in the money so he didn’t use it to go back to say 1939 and save his family.... typical greedy Jew, eh?

And of course the video makes a lot of use of Nazi propaganda films...

This does not even make it as high as shit tier.

Are you retarded, they are still there. I worked as an archaeological assistant on a Neolithic graveyard finding bone and ash three thousand years old...

They dumped the ash ina pile. It wasn’t for safekeeping

The Russians took the camp before they could do any coverup work.

The camp killed about 80,000 people at least 60,000 were Jews. So there is probably a quarter of the ole isn’t Jewish ash, but do you really want to argue none of it is?

>leave our country
Polak migrant obey the Chad British when ordered to go back or be gassed

1 post by this ID

>Buchenwald
Which is part of the larger Auschwitz complex.
Been there

and the allies had every right to exterminate the bosch

Attached: basedbomber.jpg (220x262, 17K)

According to google maps they are 684 kilometres apart, and it takes 6 hours and 31 minutes to drive between them.

I think you may be mistaken.

You may be thinking of Birkenau

So what is your take on the Holocaust then? That the media narrative is 100% true?
I don't denie that jews got killed and burned there.
Just the extend and some "logic" behind some things doesn't add up

Don’t do it faggot

Prepare to give some shekels,goy. Also,I saw a whole lot of Orthodox Jews with the funny hats in the toilet. Say oy vey loudly for fun.

Attached: IMG_20190524_160448.jpg (2834x3776, 1.66M)

Why did they seal these 'jew ashes' in a concrete dome?

Do you have any evidence for the gas chambers, Jew?

He only wanted to get rid of the Jews though, an enemy of civilisation.

>Anything I should ask, say
not if you want to end up in prison. you know our draconic laws

Attached: 1438016032774.jpg (540x960, 82K)

>How many non Jews died at Majdanek?

One or two, who knows, who cares? All we ever hear about is jews jews and more jews being gassed and shit.

Now give the jews money and let them subvert your nation.

>1 post by this yID
go gas yourself

Go to the schindler museum also in krakow before will give you lots of perspective. You can see the history of Poland wasn’t a country until 1919 so Hitler was just trying to get German land back. Much like the Indians trying to get there land back

You know the holocoaster is closed right?

Gas chamber. In detail. I want to see those doors and chambers.

The internet is full of lies. And your fotos could be lies too. But hey, the more sources, the better.

Pretty sure you can take a pic of the 'Arbeit macht frei' sign at the entrance of the small camp. Past the gates, yeah, no take pics! The big camp that you posted in your pic, no pics past the entrance as well. BTW, when going from the big parking lot to the entrance at the big camp, be careful crossing the street that is literally 5 feet in front of it, fuckn local Pollacks don't give a fuck and will run your jew lovin' ass over! Not very kosher. Definitely dont wear your blue and white striped suit that day! Pics or it didn't happen Kraut-user!

Durr.....i fucked up..you can take pics inside the big camp, just not the small one. apologies /pol

Well they reported shooting 1.4 million on the eastern front

Those are mostly buried in thousands of mass graves which have been documented

So I think we can dismiss any claim that the death toll was smaller than that or that they didn’t target Jews and kill them, which a lot of deniers say.

The fact that Poland had three and a quarter million Jews, which the Nazis themselves ran a census on, when the Germans invaded and less than a quarter million survived the war... and they were counted, rounded up in ghettos, then sent to camps that had no accommodation for them.... but allegedly had means of mass killing... and they never came back... I think means we can say that the mass murder took place, and we have a minimum 4.4 million running total.

That they shipped in another 400,000 from Hungary to those camps where they had no accommodation, and they disappeared... plus the hundreds of thousands from the rest of Europe... well if you look at the census data that shows they didn’t go to anywhere else in the world, and that the over all Jewish population fell by about 5.5 million, and the fall was all in Europe, Mostly Eastern Europe...

It is pretty clear they did it.

The atrocity stories you can discount, it enough high level Nazis said they did it, how they did, why they did it, in diaries, letters, and testimony... they did it.

No masturbation machines - that is fake shit from 2004 - but gas chambers, absolutely yes. Well documented, and forensics prove it although deniers lie about it.

Not with flimsy wooden doors of course. If heavy metal doors or big heavy oak doors double layered thick’s planks with felt or rubber seals.

It happened.

you really know how to make people want to talk to you don't you , cunt.

come back and ask politely and i will talk to you.

he says and yet he doubts the means to do it...
the mental gymnastics are great...

one or two. who cares...

you really are a pathetic little creature aren't you?

or the masturbation robots if you want to coom

but there are lots of pictures, adn blueprints easily accessible? if you don't know by now... then you are not looking.

Attached: Auschwitz Crema I chimney.jpg (1537x2127, 889K)

Attached: chimney.jpg (800x522, 67K)

of course teh room as it now is is not as it was. when it was a morgue it had a cavity wall, no direct exit to the outside, and only one doorway in, facing the ovens, in the cavity wall.

the nazis then changed the interior, replaced the cavity wall with a solid one thus getting rid of the orignal door, adn divided the space up, adding an additional doorway in fomt he outside, with a little corridor (it has a gas tight metal door on the outside, but deniers never show you this...) they show the interior door, adn offic edoor. not there when it was used a few times as an experimantal gassing room.

the soviets knocked out the internal walls, and took out one too many, so they exposed the washroom. you can see where the floor change to tiles... adn of course that exposes the washroom door, which deneirs also pretend was a gas chamebr door. the soviets knocked a hole through the solid wall in roughly the same place the germans had their original door. the hole does not ahve any doorframe or door in it.

deneirs pretend that the room is supposedly as it was when it was used for gassing people. so they pretend the two flimsy doors - the corridor door adn the washroom door, are original, and they just ignore the big hole int eh wall... it is all very silly.
pathetic really.

yes another sad a pathetic pol meme that really should be allowed to die.

>It happened.
xD

fuck off kike not a single jew was gassed in germany during ww2

Attached: jidf2.png (521x434, 144K)

ay tone where da fukin rollercoaster track at?

Attached: 52585253_246191462981103_3047810437937627136_o.jpg (1669x2048, 376K)

what about Poland?

Print out dank maymays and discreetly leave them folded on tables, window sills, pamphlet stands etc.
Monitor the media for a meltdown in a day or two

Attached: 1562967792221.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

Attached: holocauster.jpg (1024x645, 93K)

>@Polish anons: How are your women? Would like to get laid as well. Kek
It'd really help if you were dark skinned, like a Turk or something. Other than that: be attractive and don't be unattractive.

adn the eternal frencfrog is still here.....
I leave doing shit for month or years then come back and he is still here

if the allies were wrong about all western camps being deathcamps there is no reason to not belive the same is the case for the eastern ones

Look at these kikes, they're truly having the time of their life lol. Happier than pigs in shit.

chinese whisper - exaggerated the function of the carts on railway tracks, as seen in this picture - also used at Auschwitz. why are you relying on hearsay without checking it against actual eyewitnesses, and the physical evidence? that would a be very silly thing to do. No historian would do that. and no historian says the coaster existed... so you are really building a straw man based on something historians debunked about sixty years ago...

which is sort of a lie isn't it? Why are you lying?

Attached: buchenwald crematorium with rollercoaster.jpg (432x315, 17K)

>rabbit breeding
>cinema and live plays
>swimming
>dentistry

No, I'm Jewish and I refuse to take a shower because nasty.
>Typhus and body lice running rampant
>allies bomb medical supply trains going to the camp
>Jews along with a lot of others die due to Typhus and Typhoid fever.
THE EBIL NAZIS KILLED US EN MASSE
The Jews killed themselves.
This came from the mouth of a surviving Jew that fled here after the War.

The only reason the US would still feel guilty, would be the bombing of the trains.

Under-fucking rated comment lol

also 0 jews, bolshevism murdered tens of millions of russians and eastern europeans, bolshevism was a jewish movement, will you admit this faggot kike? no ofcourse you won't

Attached: solzhenitsyn.png (650x994, 600K)

demand pics or it didnt happen

Attached: hitler6.jpg (684x960, 88K)

Honestly, I wouldn't go. The kikes have made enough money off this tourist attraction.

you know the term "nazi deathcamp" was propaganda from before the war started? the nazi camps were all high death toll camps, in which prisoners were often murdered, or maltreated to death.. It was only in the 1950s that the realisation that the Operation Reinhardt camps were special, that they were places where huge numbers of people were killed, that the term became associated more specifically with them. But places like Sachsenhausen where tens of thousands of people were killed, could still rightfully be called death camps and are still called that. it is a denier trope to restrict the term now only to those places of huge mass murder, particularly of jews, in order to build this straw man.

there is no physical evidence the nazis put all the ash on fields adn in rivers that is what you always claim when pressed they too didn't enter the people for sonderbehandlung in any documents as part of le grande kraut conspiracy

nigga plz, dont you have some children to sacrifice?

Attached: 1566827321883.jpg (936x1080, 59K)

Attached: britishwhite.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>or maltreated to death
don't the allies bear some responsibility for this? since they were the ones intentionally crippling the german capacity to treat them well?

>Anything I should do, ask, say, photograph?
something like pic related

Attached: jewish_fun_camp.jpg (1229x828, 146K)

Have a kick about on the football pitch

well the quote in your graphic is fake. he never said that. a white supremacist KKK man claimed he did, but it is bullshit. But yes, I freely acknowledge that the USSR was a terrible tyrannical murderous regime in which millions died, and yes some jews were in high positions on the regime and took part in those deaths. although your graph is also incorrect about the percentages...

which does not change in any way the tyrannical murderous nature of the nazi regime. You make the mistake of thinking i love one tyranny over the other. I find them equally repugnant. You should too. For if you find the soviet tyranny appalling, why do you not find the nazi tyranny which is so like it, not appalling? it makes no sense. it is inconsistent, or hypocritical.

and your claim that the three million murdered jews of Poland are still alive is simply stupid. it does not even rise to the level of a lie. it is simple moronism. it is so obviously false that you cannot intend to deceive with it.

you really should do some fact checking.

Denying the existence of crematoriums in Auschwitz is retarded because crematoriums where absolutely necessary in the prisions of that era.

oh it is you... hi. still wearing the same hat or have you got some new tinfoil?

i bet the auschwitz soccer team were fuckin awful, they should've had an inter-camp league for the holocaust cup

> I shall imply he is jewish and that will make all his osts full of documented truth that blow my stupid lies away ineffective...

lol

you are a sad little man aren't you?

what tinfoil? you are speculating where you don't have facts, you claim the nazis covered it all up

Bald, Bold & Based

keep going fren, you're only helping exposing kikery

Attached: unknown99.png (859x672, 776K)

no. the allies did not mandate that they should deliberately issue starvation rations in 1039, 40 and onwards. they didnt tell them to beat people. they didn't force them to put people int eh camps int eh first place. allied supply line disrutpion is a lie. the germans chose not to dfeed them adn to keep them in harsh conditions, adn unsanitary conditions. Quite simply, if they didnt put them in the ghettos and camps they would not have died.

if you choose to lock someoneo up, knowing you can't or wont feed them, and they will most likely die of disease or cold, or starvation, then you are responsible.

seething

Attached: gradually.jpg (1280x521, 86K)