Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Attached: 1567750192132.jpg (812x1024, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kills Gaddafi
>good somehow
Yeah no, go fuck yourself you nigger kike

>Killed Osama ... using intelligence gathered under the Bush administration
>Toppled Gaddafi .. by forcing France and UK bomb his convoy
>Spent so much time feeding the media coverage of what FEMA was doing during Hurricane Sandy that.. no one knew Benghazi was going on at the same time (in other words: he didn't let the disaster go to waste)
>"Prevented" nothing. Many states couldn't afford to pay their teachers under Obama's regulations. At one point in time numerous states had teachers on the verge of striking due to low pay.
Thanks Obama.

That nigger gave iran 150 billion in cash. He negotiated with terrorists and lost.

He will be the forgotten president. He has a cult following like trudeau and that's it.

>Killed Osama
Still waiting for those photos of his corpse, like we got with every other major target like Saddam and his kids.
>Toppled Gaddafi, causing the refugee crisis
Thanks.
>Didn't screw up a hurricane
You're really digging at the bottom of the barrel for that one.
>Prevented second Great Depression
lmao
Trump's a faggot but this nigger is no better.

There's no pictures of his body because he did of a brain tumor in December of 2001
Also reported you for racism
Enjoy the ban

>wtf I love destabilizing foreign countries now
Seriously, though. The liberals that think Obama was good are brainwashed.

Fast and furious
Migrant camps
Grown men in restroom with little girls
$150 billion to Iran
IRS targeting
Corrupt FBI and DOJ
was president during MUH RUSSIA and did nothing
Increased gibs by hindering defense

Miss him? I honestly voted for him in 2008. "The Change" he told me. The change indeed with tranny men in the bathroom with my daughter. Miss him? No. No i dont miss him. He is just like every other piece of shit in government.

>never banned any guns or gun accessories despite chillins getting killed by them in an elementary school
Actually, kind of.

Attached: 1495072781556.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

>Reported for racism
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1484313935817.jpg (874x874, 124K)

I know he's a nigger but surely he could afford better than a goon bag

Attached: 1546131768894.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Attached: 1546223848702.png (1366x768, 142K)

I'd rather that nigger be president again than this orange kike dick sucking shabbos goy.

Attached: 1565259526808.jpg (828x951, 72K)

Attached: 1567119258880.gif (400x174, 1.64M)

FPBP

FPBP

exactly

He was a total normie president, just more of the same old American bullshit, plus it was under him that this intersectional leftist lunacy began.
That said, I liked Obama on a personal level. He was a billion times smarter, wiser, more civilized, classier, and funnier than Trump. Trump is just about the worst type of cocksucker you can run into. In fact, Obama is a million times WHITER than Trump. (Further proof that skin color is irrelevant and it's all about culture/personality)
Now all of this could have been forgiven if Trump really was the anti-establishment president who changes things. Not only is he more of the same, but he has put almost everything bad about America into fucking overdrive.
Long story short, yes, Obama was better. The only redeeming quality of Trump is that he's not Hillary, and I just like the fact that her hopes and dreams crashed and burned. Fuck that diabolical cunt.

Attached: lelele.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Also this. FP indeed BP.

"Reported you for racism" this is pol you dumb nigger

When will you fucking retards realize that it was the US giving Iran BACK ITS OWN MONEY THAT HAS BEEN FROZEN, STOLEN THROUGH SANCTIONS?
THE IRAN DEAL WAS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE. LITERALLY THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT HATED IT WAS ISRAEL YOU STUPID SHILL.
That's whose bidding this orange brainlet was doing when he pulled out of that.

Attached: tfw.png (970x542, 257K)

I didn't know kikes were in Serbia, eat shit nigger

Killing Gaddafi was a mistake.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-072304.png (760x1315, 766K)

Spend $65,000 on hot dogs

iran did nothing wrong. americans are the terrorists.

obama was one of the best democratic presidents but his second term was awful

fuck that nigger

I didnt realize he personally did all those things. Republicans btfo

>durrr hurrr le fuckoff kike lolol i posted it again mom herpaderp

Attached: why is it not working ffs.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Gaddafi did nothing wrong. He was redpilled as fuck, predicted his own death (by the US supporting rebels to assassinate/topple him). He was a warlord that knew he way was the only way to control the shitskins his country was composed of

Oh yeah thanks a lot for toppling the one person stopping the migrant hordes crossing the Mediterranean

>Toppled Gaddafi
Thanks, we really needed all those niggers.

Yes, actually. Blumpf unironically sucks.

Attached: 1565587842388.jpg (959x1080, 291K)

>killed Osama
I have to admit, hunting down and assassinating a guy 10 years after he died of kidney failure is fucking impressive.

>toppled gadaffi
Yeah.. Wouldn't brag about that one.

The rest not even worth responding to.

Each and every single politician with power in your country is a kike dick sucking shabbos goy.

Obama literally met with his own cabinet and congress less than anyother president besides Harrison who died of pneumonia a month into his term. Obama is literally the dindu nuffin of presidents.

yeah but the nobel prize of PEACE

How can one miss someone who's still there?

Attached: 3b5oh0.jpg (500x520, 57K)

He gave isreal and isis like 5 billion each year and it was supposed to just keep going, Trump said, NO

>Killed Osama
lol, Osama died of renal failure between 2002-2003

glad this was FPBP
Obama and Hillary should be in prison

>toppling Gaddafi
>good
Kike begone

I can't argue against that.

Not really. He let the ACA be bipartisanly butchered until it was nothing but a payday for insurance companies.

And there's the warcrimes, but that's basically part of the presidential job description at this point.

FPBP

Attached: ADEDB529-E745-4AC1-BB10-203B18DB97F4.jpg (120x149, 15K)

>Prevented 2nd Great Depression
lol he thinks it wasn't the 85 million millenials buying so many fucking video games, fidget spinners and hoverboards nope it was king nigger and his car bailouts, lololololol

>prevented 2nd great depression

Liberals actually believe this

Don't be stupid. Jow Forums frequently vomits about American men and women being sent to their deaths for Israel. What do you think he did? He was a warlord.

Abbeeeeeey
>vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Attached: excitement.gif (224x232, 586K)

>race is just skin color
>skin color is irrelevant

Everyone knows these are lies, even 90 IQ balkanoids

Only kikes try to meme this type of bullshit, kill yourself nigger brainlet

Attached: memeflags.jpg (680x640, 236K)

Barack "GAS THE WHITES, RACE WAR NOW" Osama

]
Toppling Gadafi was not a good thing

>Gaddafi BAD!

Neck yourself kike.

Meme flags are good because if you don't use a meme flag, Americans will just post about your country instead of addressing the arguments in your post

No

That was the plan all along user.

this, the kike fears the memeflag

Yeah, instead Trump gave Israel 32 billion dollars, and gave them an extra 2 billion the same fucking year he approved that shit.

giving money to israel is like a slushfund to give to US weapons makers

tl;dr destabilized africa and middle east, so hordes of migrants can come to Europe
THANKS OBAMA

There were no pics because the Muttoid soldiers that killed him decided to disfigure his corpse to the point it wasn't very photogenic
They empties entire mags into him

Attached: DoYouWantToTalkAboutTheLegalAnnexationOfCrimeaByTheRussianFederation.png (1292x1392, 1.38M)

>227273145 (OP)
>1 post by this ID
Jow Forums is retarded.

>killed osama
Horseshit
>killed ghadaffi
Thanks for the refugee crisis

>Toppled Gaddafi

Yeah thanks a lot you stupid fucking nigger

>toppled Gaddafi
>implying thats a good thing
The rest is also pure nigger bullshit
All fields

>Brings donuts
Dunkin Donuts... no thanks.

Why are racists so stupid...

Attached: 1568750288508.jpg (1242x1320, 596K)

That's exactly their purpose, that and the ability to LARP/experiment in order to produce interesting discussions.

Nobody gives a fuck about that. If they had his corpse, they would've shown it. Pic related.

Attached: Uday Hussein.jpg (455x294, 37K)

>muh racisms
>muh skin color

are you a dumb nigger or something?

Attached: debunked.jpg (500x500, 27K)

U forgot to tell em how Obamas stock market returns way more then trumps. Also, windmill cancer

this, at least Assad survived

Attached: 1543583325020.jpg (748x936, 89K)

FPBP

I see more and more people talk like this. They throw in that “you’re welcome” at the end of everything. Women use to do this a lot, but fem males have taken up the call with that dumbass saying. Obama was terrible and was a puppet for the machine. The people who voted for him have nothing to show for it. No one ever really talks about him outside of the meme’s. In another 4 years, he will be completely forgotten.

Attached: 5-olde-english-obama.jpg (474x478, 47K)

>it was the US giving Iran BACK ITS OWN MONEY
Oh, "their" money, so that more shitskin desert monarchies can fund some goatfucker church? Tough shit.
Fuck mudslimes

Attached: 1553682101174.jpg (359x316, 23K)

FPBP

Swedecuck, kidding though user. You're right most Americans are like fucking vultures on here, especially the Ameri-shills and mutts.

Attached: 1567865963135.gif (404x402, 958K)