Just convert to Islam already

get assigned a 7/10 qt white submissive kind muslim girl by the mosque and have 8 children in a happy family sanctified by god and the balled fist of male authority.

Attached: Islam is deh wey.jpg (720x960, 99K)

checked. Kathleen Wynne did SO poorly in the last election, her party status was revoked.

Is she even allowed to drive?

No!

Trying to mix Ishmael and "Edom" huh?

I could see myself taking the Michel Houellebecq Submission pill. At least Islam is a religion, and there's room for it to become slightly more humanistic as Islamic countries modernize.

i'm tempted i wont lie. i work with this bosnian guy who's trying to hook me up with his wife's qt bosnian cousin and she is muslim of course. but idk man... i dont wanna go to hell. Jesus is watching

>i dont wanna go to hell. Jesus is watching
Muslims believe in Jesus as well.
Imagine Jesus looking down to the world right now, do you think he would want you to join the modern church? Or based traditional Islam?

The fact that you have access to a qt muslim girl with strong family values is a gift from jewsus himself to you.

Dont be a cuck. islam is not that hard, you dont drink or smoke, you meditate 5 times a day or whenever you can and you fast during ramadan.

Make sure the males in her family guarantee the marriage. 99.5% guaranteed happy family with many kids. (disclaimer: islamic women are also just women, you need to enforce muslim rules on your wife: headscrf, no talking to other men, needs the husbands permission for everything!)

Attached: 1511309868196.jpg (604x596, 82K)

THATS A FUCKING CHICK?

Jesus wants no man to be Muslim. You are all significantly in error. How no Muslim questions the origin of your faith is beyond me. Islam is political. Mohammed was a fraud.

White women are cumwitches.
I am merely providing happy families to the men that dont want to roll the dice with a burnt out white semendemon.

Attached: 897465465.jpg (1252x520, 106K)

you needed Islam to do that? fuck. guess all the guys in islam are fuckign leaners.

>claiming to know what a prophets thinks
Absolutely haram. Why dont you stop talking Anons out of a happy family because it might anger some literal jew on a stick.

Attached: 1540821829768.jpg (963x591, 273K)

aye none of them bother there arse researching and like to cope when you call them out
then there argument is "muh only the owiginal kowan can be wead in arabic wah wah"

Uh didn’t you just say you muds “believe in Jesus”

Retard. Or more likely a larping kike shill. Jesus is known as Muslims greatest prophet and you’d be stoned to death for saying he’s “a kike on a stick” in any traditional Muslim nation.

>t.divorcee that pays child support and alimony while his ex-wife fucks BVLLS in their marital bed and his children get molested by her boyfriends

Attached: landwhale.gif (269x299, 2M)

>Muslim believes in Jesus
>Calls Jesus Jewsus
Really dude?

Muslims do believe in jesus, he was the prophet sent to the jews by god but the jews killed him.

>Calls Jesus Jewsus
A sincere mistake, muscle memory. He was a jew though. Mohamed's new rules (Qur''an) overrule his "turn the other cheek, worship the chosen people goy, lick nigger feet goy".

Attached: SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP.jpg (190x180, 16K)

Jesus never said to worship the chosen people. He said believe in Me.

> no Muslim questions the origin of your faith is beyond me
Allah gave revelation to muhammed like he did with Moses and many others before , what's there to question ?

Ok, I'll admit my knowledge of the Bible is poor
Point is: don't let (((modern))) church teachings about Jesus stand in your way of starting a happy family with a muslim girl sanctified by God and male authority because we believe in Jesus as well

Attached: 1525434908158.png (673x390, 140K)

what the fuck?
i was under the impression i could have 2 or 3 wives?

Attached: wverrors.png (875x557, 550K)

>get assigned a 7/10 qt white submissive kind muslim girl by the mosque
Thats not how it happens.

If it was, I actually think Islam would be far bigger

>the Chad Australia asking the real questions
I stand corrected. Just 4x everything I said (you can have 4 wives assuming you can provide for them).

Attached: 894654165465.jpg (500x480, 92K)

I go to church that teaches the Word of God. I don’t go to those modern church where they handpicked the scriptures and do weird (((modern))) stuff. I am thinking of getting Muslim girls. I’m trying to broaden my horizon.

neck yourself

Attached: 1566972895184.jpg (694x658, 166K)

the bible says not to marry unbelievers and no you dont believe in Jesus, you believe in some other Jesus who happens to have the same name.

There was another man named Jesus ! Who's mother also happened to be called marry ! And both of them were blessed with the miracle of the virgin birth ! And both of them happened to be from Nazara ! And both of the cured desease and revived the dead !

No need to convert i am musmim already

We need to make some muslim twatter accounts to remind these women that they need a man present and should keep their eyes down.

>you can have 4 wives assuming you can provide for them
Aaaand now I know you're LARPing. Only Muhammad was supposed to have multiple wives.

>Thats not how it happens.
Thsta literally how it goes! White men in particular are in high demand because you are associated with wealth and "great white man aura".
You can literally have the pick of the litter as a white man, instead you insist on getting divorced by a 35yo cumdumpster.

How it goes:
>go to your local mosque and ask you want to convert
>they will warmly and happily welcome you (white converts are the rockstars of the mosque, instant respect from all muslims you meet)
>receive free education every weekend for a few hours
>complete conversion by saying the hadith
>ask Imam you want a wife
>Imam knows all the fathers that have eligible daughters
>ask for pictures (protip: dont go by looks alone, user, vet the family make sure they have no scandals)
>meet with 2-3 girls under supervision
>choose the most kind, warm, loving girl
>live happily ever after
Dont forget to enfore islam on your wife and to call her brothers/father whenever she strays even slightly (like forgetting to clean a part of the house or accidentally overcooking your dinner). pro-tip: never beat her yourself, let the brother/father shout at her via telephone.

Attached: 1520847509113.jpg (672x505, 72K)

Not true. All Muslims are allowed up to 4 wives , and Muhammed (pbuh) had 11

Godspeed, user. Remember only virgins under 20yo.

very rude. Im trying to help you guys because you are my Jow Forums frens.
Dont you want to 1) marry a pure virgin sweet non-feminist girl 2) have many kids 3) never have to worry about divorce/lose male authority ?
The multiple wives is kind of a meme because it is rare (5-10%) for a man to have multiple wives (at the same time). But it does happen and it IS allowed.

Attached: 7894561321.jpg (552x446, 46K)

That's some cringy posts Ahmed
We are not fan of incest and you know it.
I won't believe in your (((book))) that says that Flying donkeys with human face and fucking witches exist.

Attached: 2zqacuv.jpg (1156x869, 110K)

The bible has some wonky shit in it too

muslims are ugly as fuck

No shit Sherlock, fuck the Talmud too

Sorry for the cringe. Who said anything about incest? Yes, the practice of cousin marriage was a huge mistake that no sensible muslim falls for currently.

Attached: fight oe not.png (1984x1736, 529K)