Why do feminist women who openly hate white men still date them anyway?

Why do feminist women who openly hate white men still date them anyway?

Attached: 6A83D347-58B5-4B26-9FF6-8DCFA07FAF53.jpg (750x583, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antihero_kate?lang=en
instagram.com/antihero_kate/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because Israel did 9/11 and kikes still use meme flags thinking nobody knows its a cowardly Jew trolling

Why do white men breed leftist bitches that hate them and want them gone?

Cumbrains

You can answer almost any question with: Because most people are literal walking garbage. TRY IT FOR FREE TODAY!

I was talking with a roast about completely degrading and controlling her. I looked her up on kikebook later and she was sharing feminist and democrat articles. I noped out of there fast because she didn't look good enough to risk a fake rape charge.

>all white men are the exact same, there's no good ones

Attached: 1535766622873.png (645x729, 105K)

Projection. Women are against what they actually want quite a bit. It's a testing thing with them

>a white man who cheats on his wife and leaves his kids for a side piece is a good one

fpwp

Attached: 1565859114305.png (686x798, 33K)

free food, if you believe VICE and Forbes

weird how this literal who fake twitter account keeps popping up here...

This. Everyone hate white males because they want to be a white male. Liberal feminist will talk shit all day about white guys but date them because it's their meal ticket, they know niggers and spics will either leave or just be gibs me dat and drain them of their time and money.

Who?

Interesting hypothesis

Depressing

Bump

Attached: shaun king loves the cock.jpg (385x384, 39K)

They're shit testing for chads who won't cower and collapse in tears but push back and claim them

>chad fucked and ran
>10 years later chads don't want her hole

kate the slut
>I hate all white men

Only the dumbest ones fall for the nigger cock meme.

Because white men tend to be the best at everything, from engineering, to war, to art, to sex. The only exceptions are possibly running and basketball, though whites who do either often excel.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Because they feel guilty for loving BWC more than their own kind

The same reason abused women stay with their abuser or leave to get with a new abuser; women do NOT want to be bored. They'd rather sport racoon eyes than be stuck with an insecure, unassertive beta who no one respects or fears. This is something deeply ingrained in most women's minds, but some rise above biology and are able to override this behavior. They're with white men because they've created a super taboo for themselves for speaking against them; therefore, subconsciously, it's risque and very hot because it's wrong.

Despicable

How

They’re being forced into feminism. Do you really think a white woman wants tyrone’s log of shit looking dick inside her?

Women love assholes. They think white men are assholes for having the gaul to be white.

Some certainly like it

Incorrect. The only context I ever see white women "enjoying" a nigger's company is in attempt to "own" white men.

Why would they be petty enough to do that for that reason?

>why do nigs nig?
>why are women petty?
Same question, same answer

Not an answer

Because they want them for themselves. All women hate other women.

because dating a black is the quickest way to getting BLACKED and then violently murdered for no reason

Okay but I wasn’t talking about blacked

That makes no sense

Yeah, I wonder why.

Attached: 1567545987957.jpg (847x1024, 123K)

What could the reason be?

Attached: 46436477544.jpg (720x894, 101K)

Hmmm

Attached: 1568136382666.jpg (955x1200, 123K)

>virtue signal by hating on white men by day
>enjoy BWC by night
In this case, women can have their cake and eat it too.

Why would a jew make a post admitting women want white dick? Can you please think before you post? Thanks

Lmao

better question is why do white men date women who openly hate them? they're probably demoralized to a point they believe they deserve the hate.

>Yikes bro listen I heard you say you didn't like the new marvel movie, it's not because there's women is it?

four letters and it rhymes with boom

It’s probably a psychology thing. Women will say they hate chads for be being “fuckboys” and taking advantage of them but will end up falling for the same chads over and over. There’s probably a good psychological answer for it. That or daddy issues.

Cool

Mexicans are the best.
>tfw op will never be a white man colonizing mexicans
Feels bad. I almost forgive you for making all these shit threads

They want white seed

All seed is white

Don’t Latinas hate you guys?

only a thoroughly degenerate whore would say something like this in public

Pajeet

the aim of psychoanalysis is to take to the surface the patients most hidden and repressed desire, i think this answers the question

Kill yourself browncel

What’s a brown cel?

She's cringe material.

twitter.com/antihero_kate?lang=en
instagram.com/antihero_kate/?hl=en

i have fucked 2 recently and both seem to be strictly into white guys. one is 25 (I am 21)

All the crimes the Jews have committed, we're being blamed for it!

Fucking roasties can't tell the difference between a Jew & a white.

$$$$$$$$

>taking women seriously
>ever

Women don't ever say what they mean. My last ex was like this. Typical feminist type who talked shit about white people (particularly men) like it was her second job, yet at the end of the day gladly hopped into bed with me. And her exes before me were white too. Always pay attention to what they do, not what they say. And fucking call them out on it.

Most humans aren't people. Probably 95% lack the mental capacity to be considered as such.

White guys are just too nice in reality , but women love assholes so they trick themselves into thinking white guys are assholes. weird hmm?