A Nigger

A Nigger.

Attached: 82F7E843-891F-44B5-AC22-9D88AC2B5E11.jpg (480x720, 52K)

Niggers and pitbulls think alike

Attached: niggerbehavior.png (1874x200, 37K)

I used to think these should all be killed. Until I went to a friends house who had 2 well trained and absolutely full of love pits. They are some of the smartest and playful dogs out there. Seriously. I’d take them over almost any other dog. We do however need a strict vetting process to ensure these beautiful creatures get trained well. With good training these dogs are man’s best friend and a fierce protector.

sounded like it's written by a faggot who got beaten up by a nigger

>relaxing around blacks
you deserve what's coming

My friend is white and these dogs hate nigger smell. One was rescued from the streets and he is clearly a bait dog, a dog used to lure other dogs to be caught. He hates niggers and will attack them on sight. I think he was abused and forced to fight by niggers. Meeting this damaged dog was the seed that planted the hatred of niggers in me.

Wardogs.
If you take wardogs, you train them well and no, its not training like companion dogs.

They are breed to war and fighting and pack-mentality and should not be treated like companion dogs ever.

Then you see every fucking white trash drunk bitch holding 2 of these while walking outside.

I would like to shoot instantly those kind of persons in the head.

Attached: pitbulls.jpg (1080x854, 67K)

hes referring to the dogs as the niggers youre relaxing around

they waz good bois they dindu nuffin

Attached: mexican pet.webm (360x640, 1.19M)

The context was whether or not a nigger would stop attacking someone if they were unconscious

Either way it’s baseless

Man has tamed the world, when properly trained any dog knows their place

I see that thumbnail, ain't clicking on that shit

I felt the same way about crocodiles but then I met three that didn't eat me & now I advocate for releasing crocodiles in all bodies of water, including bathtubs.

thats an insult to niggers

Kek you know this is a false equivalency retard

>look at this one he isn't currently mauling any toddlers ok?
Go back to plebbit retard

A nigger... cook.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Never once been to faggit in my life. However a personal experience with a well trained dog will change your perspective on the breed. I just acknowledged they’re dangerous and shouldn’t be sold to just anyone

we need to exterminate all nigger dogs

lame

No it isn’t. It’s apt

>retard (I'm emotionally attached to niggers)
>unironically shills for an animal that mauls babies
You wanna know how I know you're not white?

>however a personal experience with a well trained nigger will train your perspective
dumb cunt. Post tits

You're a fucking muslum. You're not welcome here nigger OP

they didn't change since the aztec times

They definitely are the niggers of the dog world. Ever been to a pound? 80% of the dogs in there are nig-pibbles... Just like in human jail!

thanks now my dick itches

>use a dumb animal to torture someone
>IT'S THE ANIMAL'S FAULT!!!

Do you think the dog was born with the instinct to eat dicks and balls?

They probably starved the dog, and it doesn't even look like it's enjoying it.

Therea a big diff between a nog dog meant for fighting and an akc terrier

that's not a nigger! how insulting

Attached: pitbull-truth.jpg (1400x922, 213K)