Canadian Election General - We're Fucked Edition

Are you ready to give up your guns?

Attached: 5944++.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

It's really unfortunate that he's being persecuted for wearing a silly costume almost 20 years ago when we didn't know any better. The right wing will use any excuse to ruin somebody's life if they don't agree with their politics.

Turn off your VPN shlomo.

I am not entirely sure that Canada will have free and fair elections. I do believe the results of this next election will be 'sponsored content'

tfw I can’t tell whether or not OP pic is a legit quote

>20 years ago
>didn't know any better.
lol no. its was post-ted danson, he knew, everybody knew.

>canada does not need white men anymore

Attached: baizuo.jpg (131x152, 9K)

>almost 20 years ago

It's Justin and his left wing crew that try and remove statues of people alive 150 years ago because they were WAYCIST and yet Justin, just 18 years ago, as an almost 30 year old and in a professional role as a teacher when blackface was already a taboo subject should get a pass?

Oh no no no no.

3 times too.. lol

Attached: worlds greatest actor.png (1270x669, 1.13M)

He said he can't even remember how many times he's done it. The mental gymnastics currently being performed by his deranged supporters are proof we're a clown country.
Trudeau is a cynical, arrogant phony.

Attached: 1547302886900.jpg (2448x1205, 101K)

he doesn't have time to do anything

>he can't even remember how many times he's done it

Lol which pretty much means he has done it even more

Attached: 1568909125437.jpg (567x961, 156K)

I don't understand why he even admitted to it, hes such a good actor i just thought it was some random nigger.
And his dancing is fantastic.

Attached: Saviourofmankind.gif (480x270, 3.75M)

the circles im in, are all voting for him, for accelerationism.

Attached: getting real tired of this.png (473x299, 99K)

Nice bait

No more dirt cheap SKS for the leaf.
Welcome to Bongistan 2.0

dumb

the boomers here are pissed at him? why waste that hatred on (((scheer))) or a pooinloo?

Attached: bernier jewed 22.png (804x496, 342K)

Is this his "oh I'm in trouble again I better do something quick" move or was this ban planned for a while?
I mean, I'm sure they wanted to do it anyway but the timing is suspect.

Attached: EE9bZ-pU8AAeTA8.jpg (933x627, 92K)

>227278823
DIE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

It is dumb to vote anyone else than Bernier
>Muh dividing vote
Eat shit

This is your brain on leaf
is the only Intelligent person in this thread

> if you vote to turn your country into 1920 russia you win

PLEASE forget about my blackface stuff - GUNS ARE BAD, SO SO SO SO BAD. BAD GUNS. I'LL MAKE them all GO AWAY, OK?! Forget the blackface and the GUNS ARE GONE, OK?
GUNS ARE EVIL, I'M GOOD, OK?

why would i want to vote for some luke warm sandman, designed to put the goyim back to sleep? the jewish media is attacking trudeau, obviously they dont want him in there anymore, why should i oblige them?

Attached: scheer.jpg (480x360, 8K)

maybe Trudeau released his own pictures to dampen the blow on his gun ban statement to make it look like he was deflecting the blackface? who the fuck knows these days, imagine how his gunban announcement would of gone without the blackface, i think it would of been trampled on, but everyone is too focused on this nigger face shit, and don't even get me started on how the ctv and cbc are anti gun for the past 35+ years. "background checks" "no gun laws" we have fucking so many gun laws and already got red flag laws in canada these people are lieing through their teeth, 9 out of 10 guns used in gang shootings are smuggled through the border, and are fucking illegal. A gun ban will do nothing and they will keep smuggling, we have what like 1000-1500 gun related crime yearly, (counting, toys, airsoft and paintball guns) and we have 1000 deaths MONTHLY to fentanyl? we gotta get priorities straight, people do not give a shit about criminals killing criminals.

Attached: blackbeard thinking.jpg (236x214, 7K)

>almost 20 years ago when we didn't know any better.
are you fucking trolling?
i can"t believe some people fall for this bullshit.
i'm old af and blackface has been inappropriate all my life -- and I'm MUCH older than you, trust me.

please get off of the internet you geriatric faggot

Tackling gang crime would mean dealing with the uncomfortable reality that it's their pet minorities causing most of it. The issue will never be solved, it's NEVER been about public safety, but disarmament.

Attached: reallypicksthecotton.png (1400x695, 1.24M)

Nobody would give a shit if he didn't virtue signal 24/7. His party has literally been calling the Conservatives and People's Party white supremacists for months. He's a fucking hypocrite.

Who should I vote for?

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-083733_Chrome.jpg (1021x1120, 158K)

all that image proves is that racist cops are willing to let white people get away with murder and that the news is too racist to post their mugshots.

vote for trudeau, everyone hates him. hes been involved with endless hypocritical scandals, we might actually get to see some riots if he stays in.

You raise a compelling point.

Attached: 20181029_122522.jpg (1969x502, 560K)

you're assuming anyone is gonna do anything if it all goes to complete shit..you won't be able to

Judy Trduy could o go on TV on election night and say
>elections are racist and problematic, so I am stopping the election and making myself King of Canada until I'm dead, then one of my kids will take over

and leafs would do nothing. I mean they would not do anything.

ive got a few canadian discord groups who do postering/stickering campaigns, we have members in the military who are actively redpilling, setting up websites and forums, theres plenty of canadians who are willing to act.

Attached: Know Your Nazi.jpg (1184x1033, 388K)

>he actually thinks it's bait and not god honest opinion

People's party

>really guys we're gonna act..any time now..soon
it was time to act years ago when we got that dyke whynn forcing a pedo written school curriculum

naw, you got it all wrong, Ethan.
YOU should be out fucking women and doing whateverthefuck, establishing your lives and careers, etc.

us old fucks have earned the right to sit here and fuck around online.
the fact us old fucks are here is predictable. we've LIVED, we did our shit, now we're kicking back.
but you? you have nothing else.
go out and make your life happen, ffs.

if you guys want to do something other than despair, come join us we would be glad to have you.

/cMqhhW

Attached: voteallyouwant.jpg (500x427, 56K)

>basically, I'm a pedophile
libertarians are scum

>us old fucks have earned the right to sit here and fuck around online
by destroying the economy and passing the buck onto your children? how incredibly based. At least go back to faceberg.

generational division is what they want. don't get sucked into it.

Attached: boomerwaffen.jpg (720x1071, 232K)

I don't hate boomers they just don't belong on imageboards.

That does make a lot of sense, damn that's fucked.
>and we have 1000 deaths MONTHLY to fentanyl?
>we gotta get priorities straight, people do not give a shit about criminals killing criminals.
damn I had no idea you guys were going through the same shit, granted all the news I hear from canada is trudeau being a retard & the like.

could just be a glowwie or a jew, trying to distract. if u accept them with open arms or ignore their posts, they lose

Yeah it's common.
It's happened to a friend of a friend (I didn't know the dead guy personally.)
Shit's fucked

most of the people you think are shills are actually just retarded faggots.

Same with me. We need to fuck this place up real good before anything happens

I'm Trudeau you won't believe but I'm your guy just slowly revealing it like pewdiepie

seriously tho guys, if you want things to change pick up a shovel, get to work. build organize, fi you don't want to join my group. build your own,

Attached: evola pilled.jpg (677x907, 104K)

Your nation elected a sodomite. You've been fucked.

Attached: 1569030047714.jpg (762x779, 132K)

Attached: 8F2F6D7E-746F-40A2-B810-2B43E8040C41.png (625x626, 66K)

This, they dont want to be seen to be locking up niggers

>sent from my iPhone
newfag

>almost 20 years

get in here make a difference
/cMqhhW

love your folk

Attached: KvetchCon5.gif (425x680, 1.75M)

This, everyone let that dyke walk all over everyone

Lost one of my closest friends to it in 2016, didn't tell anyone he was doing it, know of several others who died from it as well. That year funeral homes in my city had to rent freezer trucks to store the bodies because there was so many, it's fucked.

and before that it was when piere trudeau let open the immigration floodgates, we can't keep kicking the can down the road lads, we are organizing now, that is what is important,

Attached: right wing pepe squads.png (655x812, 195K)

I'd LOVE to see the day, an armed militia from across canada, arrives in Ottawa and takes over parliament.

It won't happen. Ever.

LARP on buddy

its not about destroying, its about building something people want to be a part of.

Thanks for the rundown you retarded jew.

>Canadians will unironically vote for this guy

Attached: 1569022624906.jpg (780x439, 66K)

Canada is a tower of babel that has to come down. There's no "taking it over".

again, it will never happen. Have fun with your innawoods freedum save canaduh LARP club

Would not doubt

Attached: 1528597411186.jpg (915x668, 83K)

the people im working with arent looking to hide in the woods, we are looking to build and grow a community, that people wish to be a part of

Sounds like a gay as F LARP club.

Call me when you losers get some balls and storm the Parliament. Until then, nothing will change here.

You'll have a little community in a bubble and canada still sucks fucking cock.

i feel bad for the people outside of the bubble, you're always welcome to join in if you can't take it any longer.

>Brown face photo
>Not Black face photo which sounds worse
>Oiy, you can't shoah me over a Tan face photo

she'd be a good place to start..how bout letting these fucks know they can't just fuck our shit up and then leave office and live happily ever after without consequences

Based Jew

we all have them already

>20 years ago when we didnt know better
I'm not even 30 yet and I knew not to wear blackface 20 years ago. Boy Castro should definitely have known, in 2001 he was a far leftist drama teacher, teaching at a far leftist school in far left BC. Quit the copeposting, schlomo.

Shut up you liberal dog fucker, go donate some money to NXIVM's legal defence fund or something.

The West will secede if that happens.

Attached: IMG_8889.jpg (620x409, 219K)

Fuck off and die.

Still voting for him because he's still somehow less of a faggot than rat faced Scheer.

If they acknowledged the fentanyl problem in Canada or the USA they would have to acknowledge that Canada & the USA both have a China problem.

Look up Project Sidewinder if you have not already.

The Libs promised to implement proportional representation, they quickly broke that promise as soon as they were elected.

Typically the election is decided by the time the polls in Ontario close. Western Canadians have no true political representation in our reprehensible political system.

A reminder that Socks gave this goof the Order of Canada.

Attached: IMG_8955.jpg (714x1126, 105K)

Yeah

Attached: IMG_8984.jpg (2592x1936, 1M)

Do you love pedophiles or hate NDN's or something?

Attached: IMG_8151.jpg (2600x3704, 3.25M)

Reminder that there are only 250 firearm related homicides in Canada each year. You are 55 more times more likely to die in an accident and even that's rare compared to the major causes of death.

Attached: Top Causes of Death Canada 2012.png (528x391, 24K)

Not even the same person you faggot lmao. Teeth, eye color, head shape etc etc are different. My 2 year old could pick that out.

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

He looks more and more like Castro every day

Why would you come here to shill for Justin and make a photo of an old man your hill to die on?

It's obviously the same person, no reasonable person would think there's any major difference between the person in the photos and regardless, that guy is a confirmed pedophile so there's no way you can seriously defend him. It's very interesting you brought your two year old into this, out of the blue.

Why the fuck doesn't he removes him self if the canada does not need white man?

What kind of twisted psyop is this?

Attached: 1569023296688.jpg (741x596, 60K)

STOP DOING THIS TO OUR SIGNS, YOU FUCKING NAZIS

Attached: o.jpg (600x314, 32K)

The scandal sure got quiet about him and the Bronfman's after the NXIVM case got exposed.

Direct link to him and the abuse of children

Attached: Trudeau_Charity_Pedo_Arrest.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Nah bro, this is the ultimate edition here.

Attached: 1568995385673.jpg (1204x2369, 961K)

Attached: d2fyhmuf1tn31.jpg (746x443, 105K)

BLACKED

Attached: JUSTin.jpg (675x1200, 65K)

Anyone here who is whining about Trudeau and wanting to vote for that Smug queer Scheer is a little faggot. I mean truly, I am not really a racist person but you fairies are a bunch of primaddona's.

>WAH WAH WAH TRUDEAU BLACKFACE

All you guys do is yell about niggers on the internet all day and your prime minister just got outed as a closeted racist and you don't want to re-elect him? Laughing my fucking nuts off you

Attached: 1452322720526.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

Canada is gone now anyway
Hinduist somali chink colony