Should governments ban Chick-fil-A?

Attached: Toronto.png (600x550, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-jzlWcc0E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LqoLBQ68Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Should governments ban faggots?
Yes

kek this is a prime example of fags just looking to act victimized. Wasn’t the chick-fil-a “scandal” in like 2012?

>Should governments ban Chick-fil-A?

A clean place selling good food at modest prices, and serving every customer in a polite and efficient fashion?

Oh hell yes, let's ban *that*.... moron.

context?

Why is the left in america behaving like nazis? Soon they'll turn the kristallnacht into a christian nacht.

I hope the new Toronto chik fil a takes in millions this weekend! Godspeed frens!

Yep they didn't bend the knee to the gays and that's how the faggotry started.

can't wait until we lock up faggots. I can't believe white canadians bowed down to such mental retardation

>Small fast food joint opens up
>Suddenly, faggots are now in danger
Really makes you think

Attached: 67848901_722740574820405_3030750761443419843_n.jpg (669x605, 69K)

these types of articles are written by affirmative action hires
literal busy work for 25 year old "Queer WoC" with 5 noserings, a journalism degree and $120,000 in debt
Half the staff of the New York Times is like this, that's why they're doing that horseshit 1619 project

Yeah the faggots won and got gay marriage anyway so there's no reason to give a fuck that chick fil a didn't cheer them on other than to be petty and punitive to a company that refuses to bend the knee and fall in line. Their petty hatred has popularized the restaurant even more than they know.

Gays haven't been oppressed in decades. It's time for their whining to stop. I swear, all these groups, even when they get everything they demand they won't shut the fuck up.

I live about 3hrs away from Toronto and driving there to show my appreciation for them

Iran has it right with how they treat fags and other degenerates, they hang them from cranes.

Have a blessed day, faggot

Fags should of stayed on their side of the fence

Attached: 1569013357574.jpg (750x956, 147K)

Imagine a world where Chic-fil-a was in charge of taking care of the sodomite problem. What would they do, and would it be entertaining while you enjoy your breakfast?

Attached: 97689297-D12D-4A58-A06A-E37997761224.jpg (1111x483, 360K)

Chik-fil-A is a Christian friend chicken restaurant chain in the USA. They were against the push for faggot marriage and anything else unholy. They close on Sundays and this triggers the atheist roastie jews. Christians really get under the kike's skin and their useful idiot army, which they send marching to protest.

Attached: pi.jpg (900x1200, 149K)

WHAT THE FUCK TRUDOO BAN THE FUCKING NAZI CHICKEN SHACK ALREADY PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1567446929248.png (554x496, 28K)

Canadians are so retarded

By their standard, gay pride parades are a poison that tells straight people we're less welcome there.

This
Even if their food was shitty the quality of the service alone is good enough to have repeating customers

We should ban fags. I mean honestly It feels like every other fucking week is some "gay pride" shit

Trump really should put gays in concentration camps and gas them. May as well, since they accuse him of it already.

I’ve beeb once at a chick fill a. Took chicken breast.Man, that was good shit.

It's almost as if the majority of people don't give a flying fuck about the socio-political leanings of a business.

Toronto is Mogadishu with gays.

Chick-fil-A Death Squads™ should exterminate faggots.

And to think I never would’ve heard of the place except that people were crying about how evil they were because they are religious. Now I go an hour out of my way to eat there occasionally

Criminally unrecognized fpbp.

Gays literally having sex on floats but the straight parade was “perversion “ according to “journalists “

You gotta get the waffle fries to bro. And the Polynesian sauce and chick-fil-a sauce is the tits.

Spicy chicken sandwich all day. Where my spicy chicken sandwich crew at?

Too bad we have none here in Montreal

>Chik-fil-A is a Christian friend chicken restaurant chain in the USA
They aren't Christian. They're just owned by one.

I remember a few years back with fags and libtards tried to boycott Chick fil a over some dog shit and all it did was skyrocket their sales.

They don't work on sundays. They're Christian.

They almost exclusively recruit from a network of churches.

>"WAAAH, that one business doesn't cave in to my filthy demands!! Ban it, close it down, I want it gone for this malignant hate-crime!!"

Attached: 1557679432550.jpg (480x496, 17K)

>Fags can literally get someone fired from tehir job, barred from finding new employment, can harrass said person day and night and run mafia style intimidation tactics and threats against said person with no law enforcement intervention
>However a fast food chain that treats their workers well, pay them well and the owner says he believes in marriage being a man and woman somehow makes these people feel less safe and welcomed
These freaks have no idea what less safe means, they will learn when bullets start to fly at them in Overwatch because they're too busy talking about the two white characters being gay than doing objectives.

It was when the company opposed extending the definition of marriage to include two dudes, two bitches, any combination thereof, a dude and a goat, a bitch and her washing machine, etc.

Okay can you explain to a brainlet what exactly Chick-Fil-A did? Because it all seems a little cryptic on that to me, even though it seems crucial.

Get over it faggots. Healthy people despise you, and your hatred for this dumb restaurant chain has only made it more successful.

You just can't win. God hates you, nature hates you, the rest of us hate you too.

Now you've done it. They're going to want to ban you next.

The CEO said he supports traditional marriage, so while he won't reject anyone who is gay, he can't actively support the act of gay marriage based on his beliefs.

Chick-Fil-A donated to people that opposed gay marriage, even though the supreme court settled it 4 fucking years ago liberals are still shitter-shattered that Chick-Fil-A ignored them and their boycott didn't work. To this day they're still trying to "cancel" Chick-Fil-A even though it's obvious nobody gives a fuck anymore but r*ddit and some twitter trannies.

If he were a Muslim, they'd leave him alone.

I enjoyed their food when visiting and damn were they friendly as fuck. Asked about my accent, asked how I met my wife (American), once someone else was in line politely ended the conversation to help them (I was already halfway out the door but my wife was talking to them)
They just seem so chipper, it made going there an enjoyable experience.

Nobody cares about the employees. The company is the owner, thus is Christian.

Yeah that's the bigger problem here... the cognitive dissonance of the professionally offended who are selectively outraged by this, because it's righteous.

Meanwhile Islam kills gays daily.
>religion of peace
>not all muslims
>das raciss!
>islamophobe!
>bigot!

Attached: muslimmikepence.webm (1280x720, 795K)

Well if it's really just that - the article made it sound like he was dumping arsenic in the local water supply.
This is a whole new level of whiney.

Attached: zqyb5CT8t.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Maybe they hired this jackass

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-jzlWcc0E

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LqoLBQ68Uw

What's funny is that is was talking to this dyke works at chick fil a and she said they literally don't give a shit. Guess chick fil isn't (our restaurant) after all.

You know what line I've always had good experiences with when it comes to making people uncomfortably quiet about fag marriage? Whenever they suspect you're not a big fan of fags and outright ask you what you think of them, just respond'
> I think we can learn a lot from Islam and shariah law when it comes to dealing with homosexuality.
They don't know how to respond to that. They can't throw a tantrum because it makes them look islamophobic. But they can't cheer you on for promoting Islam either because that' make them homophobes. I guess you could call it a several-year-old precursor to what is now the 'Islam is right about women' campaign.

>should governments ban...
No. If your question begins with these words the answer is always no

Governments would be better served executing all the queers.

They have a pretty selective hiring process, plus they pay more than other fast food joints. & it shows

>Preach love
>Show only hatred

CEO said in an interview that he believes marriage is between a man and a woman, and the Eternal Faggot lost his shit.

Let's make "protesting for the sake of protesting" illegal.

According to leftist logic;
Its is 100% ok to show 0 tolerance for the intolerant for the sake of tolerance

yep "System error, cannot compute", I cherish these moments.

This is a clear case of Christianophobia.

And that poison, my friends, is chicken sandwich farts.

Faggots are mental to the core. They got what "Acceptance," they claimed they wanted; and,that won't do. Now that they are no longer "Special," the sociopathy re-emerges again and again and again. Such a sorry lot...

>Should governments ban Chick-fil-A?
>1 post by this ID
OP is a shill.

Holy shit fuck this faggot, wagecucking is dehumanizing enough without some bugman soifiend shaming you for working at the wrong chicken restaurant with your manager breathing down your neck. You can tell just from the look in her eyes she's like OH FUCK FUCK FUCK DON'T GET ME FIRED. Many such cases!

Attached: 1544394232653.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Chick fila spoke out against gay marriage being that they're Christian. So liberal sausage smokers vowed to boycott them. Now because of the boycott, they are doing better than ever, so obviously this is a true sign of bigotry. Anything they disagree with is poison, so chick fila simply by being open and serving the people bigoted enough to eat there is poisoning the populace, because there's a chance they would be liberal aids infested faggots only if it wasn't for chick fil a.

Attached: 1568202254730.jpg (460x579, 30K)

Aww poor lady she’s gonna be so disappointed when she wakes up

LGBTQ represents total degeneracy

Attached: 1568522858778.png (625x605, 57K)

>Oh hell yes, let's ban *that*.... moron.
>What is standard troll bait text
And it may seem silly but you are likely to be attacked for double-spacing.

Well that's pretty discriminatory.
And I completely support them & think their shit is delicious.

>Queer people have released a poison into this city that tells chic-fil-a that it and it's customers are less welcome here. They're less safe. They're always surrounded by the people who hate them, but now those people can show chic-fil-a how easily, they reach for their hate.

they should ban faggotry.
actually they should ban faggots.

No
They should ban faggots
Niggers
Muslims
Chinks
Spics

fpbp

They shouldn't stop there. At this point the association is too powerful. Imagine if was a handsome young gay boy out on my first date with some aging TV star. As we pass a KFC I see some oafish construction worker type sneering at us over his $9.99 KFC Bucket Deal. All fried chicken needs banning. It's the only way.

Attached: hicks-02-701x378.jpg (701x378, 44K)

It was never about “getting” anything. It has always been about showing how UNIQUE and SPECIAL these “people” are by being a “marginalized” group

Nah we had plenty of retards here too that complain about the nazi chicken

I'm pretty sure niggers would raise the pitchforks if we did away with fried chicken.
Fried chicken is becoming a fracture point.

This. They actually got acceptance, for the large majority, and then all of a sudden there were more than 2 genders.

Governments should ensure everyone worldwide has access to chick-fil-a

Except England. Fuck England. And muslim countries like Sweden or Iran would probably firebomb them, should probably stay out of them.

typical leaf post

>always talk about how much they hate big corporations abusing their workers
>One of the few places that treats low skill workers well moves into town
>protest because the Ceo doesn't like LGBT
>Meanwhile the Ceo of every trendy brand is probably worse in every way
These people are fucking retarded. Also, chic fil a is the only fast food place that has a lower than 50% chance of messing up your order

Greta is Antifa and she is backed by ELITE Millionaires/Billionaires

It's all a SCAM for Control and our Tax Dollars

Attached: Greta-Anitfascist.jpg (840x478, 67K)

How bout they just stfu and cook chocked.

Former employee here. Its not exactly Christian but during orientation you can see the Christian influence in the literature (training books, posters,"mission statement"). Other restaurants never made me read anything or talking about faith/religion. ALSO, do not forget that there are franchises and there are chains which have different rules/capabilities. I worked there for 2 years and no one ever pushed their faith on me. I think there was one inatance that we had a hardcore Christian (dude might be autistic) tell another employee that they NEED to pray before eating.

The media here reported as if it was a massive protest. It was maybe 50 people at most. There were at least 3 times that trying to get in.

>"mission statement"

This is a common phrase that many companies and institutions use. It has nothing to do with Christianity.

All they wanted not too long ago was just to be left alone, not jailed.
Now they demand approval. Let's start over.

Highest quality, most successful fast food chain in America made comments against gay marriage about 12 years ago and faggots have been seething ever since

Ban Popeye's first and let the niggers kill themselves.

Fpbp

>If you eat a chicken sandwich you're a racist nazi
Do they truly not realize why people aren't taking them seriously anymore?

There was a great Jow Forums post from a few years back about SJWs having no victory conditions. They'll keep finding new marginalized groups even though they're already out of them

No. The Nazi thing should work to kill anything they dislike instantly forever & the only reason it shouldn't is because everyone it doesn't work with is a nazi themselves.

They’ve welcome fags in their stores multiple times. They want their money just like all the other major corporations like nike and gillette and so forth.

Is it such a bad thing to not make out around children? Gay or straight? You fucking degenerates can’t help yourselves can you?