What can frustration and anger lead to?

Have you ever seen movie called "Falling Down" from 1993 ? This movie reminds me of the average life of a Pole: stress, forced to walk on the ground 24 hours a day, rising prices, pseudogangs, a man on strike at a bank (AmberGold came to my mind) Sad but true. Only that in our country there are even lower salaries, because the only thing we have taken over after the sunset is the fast pace of life on the edge. Here you can download it.

yts.su/2412/falling-down-1993-yify

I love this film, because I often feel like doing what the main character does, especially with a thugs human being, becomes furious, disagrees with the system, disagrees with the rudeness around him, and disagrees with the fact that others do illegal business and do better things than those of honest citizens.

Attached: its like redpill about Pole life.jpg (1200x900, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8IlXA4ArPg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only thing that is certain is that he is a fundamental man, who values social norms, justice and honesty.
Unfortunately, the world consists mostly of opportunists and ordinary sons of bitches without any rules. living in a world without rules, a man with an excessively idealistic approach and a belief in human honesty and justice must be a terrible ass-kicker.
He has the choice of adapting or suffering alone - each of these options has unpleasant consequences.
The hero, for being too attached to the principles, experiences painful confrontations with disappointing reality every now and then.
is a tragedy of a man, who is aiming too high and demanding from himself and from the world - striving for perfection.
the explosion of disappointment and the "fall" of an angel in the world of grey mud are obvious. the question is only - when will the fall occur.

Was he evil man? I don't think he was broken, he was broken, he didn't see his daughter lost her job, his wife rejected him, a normal person would have broken down but the main character even then followed the rules. He wanted to see his daughter buy her gift everything and everyone took away this opportunity, and he had no endless money lost his job and he didn't want to rob anyone. The moment when he actually killed someone (a Nazi in self-defense) and quoting a motif with a ship even symbolically showed how it was broken and let go of some rules, although the scene where he found himself on a barbecue family showed that in fact he did not want it the same way as the scene where in pursuit he stayed at home. In the end, being a fer killed him finally could kill any witness, right?!

Attached: backissues.cgi.jpg (715x960, 188K)

Glow niggers.

FUCKIN' HELL, MAN! It is no longer possible to state something that relates to the real, boring and pissing life of the average person, only everyone eternally imagines that behind the computer screen must sit some agent: NSA , FBI , CIA , Mossad , FSB , and off course any kikes together with Iluminati !?

Attached: 1487147571483.jpg (960x652, 279K)

The film is hate propaganda made by the usual suspects.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8IlXA4ArPg

Nvm your just a dumb pollack. Practically every American has seen this movie. You're not posting anything of substance.

Don't look at this film so superficially. First of all, this film shows how nobody sees another human being. Even a restaurant that is geared towards maximising profits, so she should do her best to satisfy the customer, today she tells him what he wants, regardless of what he thinks. They all act like cogs in a well-oiled
...the machine. At 10:29 we eat bread roll with egg and we are not allowed to order a hamburger (which is waiting already ready) and at 10:30 they will not sell us bread roll with egg even though it lies behind the with the back of a salesman. Douglas shows here a character-mode that broke out, didn't withstand the system and became an undesirable element. This film is a warning. It does not show the main character as a positive hero. It's rare in cinema to see the main character as bad from start to finish. But we should see in him a man shaped by us. Would it have happened in a restaurant if, out of courtesy, he had been sold what he asked for? Wherever a man does not move is lack of courtesy: in the office, in registration, in the shop, in the tram, etc. The question is how many public enemies our community will be made up of.

Attached: 0z9Wlmo.jpg (1286x926, 203K)

>and then suddenly one day everyone elected hitler for no reason at all

>Have you ever seen movie called "Falling Down" from 1993 ?
The demoralization movie by gay Jewish director Joel "I've had sex with 20,000 men but whites are the sickos" Schumacher?

I am not posting this for Americans you fucking ignorant from other continent.

Attached: tpcGluF.jpg (1024x663, 99K)

Aren't you that pole in the Jow Forums thread that i made earlier

Have you pointed out that in this film the protagonist emphasized his impartiality in racial disputes, and the only man he killed was a neo-Nazi from a gun shop. So the hero wasn't idiotic about any ideology like you are doing now. In this film, the problem was not the diversity of the world, but its falsehood.

Attached: I-Dont-Wanna-Be-An-American-Idiot-600x373.jpg (600x373, 38K)

How did you know ?

The film was made nearly 30 years and was about a guy who still thought he lived in the 1950s and the world was changing around him, especially living in a shithole like LA and was too old to move on and start a new life, so he flipped. He seemed to represent some Silent Generation salaryman who saw no future. The movie is basically a "fuck Boomers and spics/nigs" but from the other side of the generational divide.

Cause that movie poster with michael douglas

According to the Strauss-Howe theory, Silent Generation and Generation Z are part of the same cycle cohort which repeats every 80 years, so alot of Zoomers will probably relate to his character and the movie may end up being revived as a cult classic. When the film came out most Boomers and Xers saw it as a black comedy laughing at some old fuck who was behind the times like their parents.

Dont you think its still pretty actual ?It is popular nowadays, for example (especially in big cities) loneliness by ignoring - you become invisible in the eyes of others. Loneliness is also when you pass thousands of people in the city centre in an hour and you are worth nothing to each of them, when the only way others perceive you is to see you as a customer, as a person who only counts when you can sell something or get money or a favour out of it.

Attached: bryant-h-mcgill-reject-the-contract-of-existing-as-a-corporate-slave.jpg (800x800, 111K)

Dude it’s a sensationalistic movie capitalizing on paranoias and fears of the time. It’s a somewhat interesting character study but it’s not something I would consider deep or thought provoking. If some people relate with it, that’s unavoidable. Honestly, Joker is going to be this generation’s Falling Down, and people will draw all kinds of parallels to real life and what’s happening and claim the same kind of thing about it.

People see what they want to see in a mocie, and project their own biases and views onto what they’re watching. Joker is going to be a sensationalistic character study of another dude finally snapping and going nuts. People are going to react the same way they did during Falling Down’s release and label it “dangerous” and what not and it’ll be a huge hit.

It’s a movie, some people will take it too far and identify with it, the rest will either yell “DANGEROUS!” Or just see it and go “huh well that was funny xD”

Attached: 66BD2C82-3D04-4A77-B21B-970F6569FB7E.jpg (853x641, 52K)

It's a mainly modern problem because we're going through an economic/social breakdown similar to the Great Depression (which is what the Silent Generation grew up in). Boomers and Gen-Xers loved the chaos since it gave them opportunities to try different things and retreat back to traditionalism (cheap mortgage, abundant women to have kids and families with, easy to make friends to establish community and social circles etc.) when they got older and tired of it, until it caught up with them also in 2008 onwards. Younger people see no alterantive except being pushed into a specific lifepath early on with no way out with little to no reward or social acceptance, we're just numbers on a screen and faceless consumers/producers and as the society continues to break down we feel we may fall through the cracks and not be able to get out. Chaos offers us no promise except more difficulty and loneliness. However, flipping out is just a form of suicide and the movie was comedy to young people at the time since they couldn't relate as well as we can now.

The solution is to "Ride the Tiger" in your own way and find a way to tolerate the state of the world until the chaos engulfs itself and you see an opportunity that works for you. D-FENS saw that when he just got out of his car in the traffic jam, but didn't know what to do from there since he didn't know how to adapt to change, so he just flipped and eventually died. Adaption is the key to survival, change is a guarantee in this world, but you have to be ready for when it comes.

>Comparing Wiliam Foster with Joker
It s fail to simply compare William Foster with Joker. Wiliam was a fundamental man, who values social norms, justice and honesty.Was he evil man? I don't think he was broken, he was broken, he didn't see his daughter lost her job, his wife rejected him, a normal person would have broken down but the main character even then followed the rules. He wanted to see his daughter buy her gift everything and everyone took away this opportunity, and he had no endless money lost his job and he didn't want to rob anyone. When he actually killed someone (a nazi in gun shop) he did it only in self-defense).

Meanwhile the Joker's main characteristic is his apparent insanity, although he is not described as having any particular psychological disorder. Like a psychopath, he lacks empathy, a conscience, and concern over right and wrong.. The Joker, on the other hand, because he’s a downright anarchist psychopath (or psychopathic anarchist), would love nothing more than to see that happen.

Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order and everything become chaos. I am an agent of chaos. — The Joker, The Dark Knight

It’s why he puts bombs on ferries. It’s why he murders government officials. It’s why he tries to corrupt the one person who’s a symbol that we don’t have to be afraid of people like him. The Joker wants to push a whole city into the wicked gravity of madness and anarchy.

Attached: not-always-simple-banner.jpg (568x335, 35K)

Why is this movie being shilled all of a sudden?

>This movie reminds me of the average life of a Pole:
boring with a really bad ending? refusal to team up with racist nazis? what are you getting at?

>When the film came out most Boomers and Xers saw it as a black comedy laughing at some old fuck who was behind the times like their parents.
the general attitude towards this film when it came out was "fuck niggers"

it did terribly at the box office

Because I watched it.

The ending was still better than seeing William in prison. Besides, deciding to die at the hands of a policeman, his daughter could get money from insurance. Would I be allied with the Nazi? Certainly not, as a Pole, the mere sight of Nazi symbols in the film made me a little nervous. As for what I'm aiming at, I don't know yet, I'm just writing my thoughts about the film and the character of Wiliam Foster, I didn't plan anything else.