Brit/pol/ - Saturday Slampig Edition

>Jeremy Corbyn is the most unpopular Opposition leader EVER
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7486305/Jeremy-Corbyns-popularity-ratings-fall-lowest-level-Opposition-leader.html

>EU rejects Boris Johnson's request for Brexit deal without Irish backstop
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deal-irish-backstop-border-boris-johnson-eu-barnier-stephen-barclay-a9113451.html

>Labour Party erupts as plot to oust Deptuty Tom Watson emerges
express.co.uk/news/politics/1180724/labour-party-conference-tom-watson-deputy-leader-nec-jeremy-corbyn-brexit

>Jeremy Corbyn blasted after video of him mocking captured SAS troopers
thesun.co.uk/news/8905958/jeremy-corbyn-blasted-video-mocking-captured-sas-iraq/

>Psycho seagull leaves defenceless granny with bloody lip after dive-bombing for her butty
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/psycho-seagull-leaves-defenceless-granny-20051241

>Newton Abbot hit by multiple binfires
devonlive.com/news/devon-news/someone-going-around-setting-fire-3329232

>Why Morrissey should be Brexit Britain’s Eurovision entry
scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/why-morrissey-should-be-brexit-britain-s-eurovision-entry-martyn-mclaughlin-1-5006081

Attached: swins.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gB7SvMdxVmU
observers.france24.com/en/20090812-cleavages-enter-electoral-campaign-german-berlin-election-lengsfeld-merkel
nationaltrust.org.uk/houses-and-buildings
safeguardclothing.com/uk/13-stab-proof-vest/
twitter.com/trussliz?lang=en
chinadigitaltimes.net/2019/09/translation-deleted-ad-reveals-death-defying-health-plan-for-officials/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1545101321361.jpg (675x679, 56K)

bit of culture

youtube.com/watch?v=gB7SvMdxVmU

Attached: 1568223297242.jpg (750x698, 108K)

Saturday night, I feel the air is getting hot
Like you baby
I'll make you mine, you know I'll take you to the top
I'll drive you crazy

Remember back in the day when you lads were so unbelievably autistic you would hold off making a new thread until page 10, everyone expecting everyone else to do it. And then 5 people would do it all at once.

Attached: autism.png (1522x593, 465K)

Be honest, lads. Would you?

All a y'all niggas be hella gay

fresh off the press

Attached: IMG_20190921_133217.jpg (2976x2976, 1.95M)

I'd shag a barbers floor RN DESU.

Is there anything, ANYTHING more cringe than white people that hang around with nogs

looking more likey she has a shot at the big leagues with the way labour are going

Attached: 1566673374586.png (500x566, 137K)

I'm the most sexually attractive person in this thread so far.

until now

she has a man's face

which one are you

Attached: Toryboys.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

>We're the EU's most diverse party
based brexit party

>Serenity and peace
>Luton
>one of the worst diversity infested crime filled shitholes in Britain with Islamic fundamentalists to boot

It might have been more severe harassment in the workplace tbf.

Blast, me and my overly specific comments

Top left because he looks like a budget Max Zorin

Attached: L6-H2_x7_400x400.jpg (399x399, 26K)

I miss those days when we had more choices of bongs we wanted to hang out with.

Is there any man more scary than the 1 white dude that hangs out in a group of nogs?

That is just downright embarrassing

LOL

Attached: 2122.png (619x795, 129K)

40 days 10 hours 2 minutes until Brexit

Of course

I may get some brandy and cigars in for the 31st even though i'm expecting nothing but disappointment

whats her name?

Jo Swinson .. Liberal Party Leader

holy shit those milkers i think

i think

im gonna

im gonnaaaaaaa

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

The Next Prime Minister

What times we live in.

Jo Jiggly Jugs

>COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Stop this please

Preggo milkers big time coooooooooooooooooom
Post-preggo they're just average but still worth a coom

Attached: ParliamentPokies-3.jpg (421x466, 27K)

Left to right, going row by row.
6, 7, 2
2, 4, 4
4, 6, 7
Average attractiveness of Torybois ~4.7/10
Removing the obviously inbred ~5.4/10
Okay, thank you.

neighbours just got given a brand new 4x4 because their son is half blind.
never worked a day in their lives..

why is this country such a joke?

>coomer upset that people are making fun of his burned-out dopamine receptors

Have sex.

get the pitchforks ready

>brand new 4x4 because their son is half blind.
Are they Pakis that threw acid in his eye?

>Swinson
kinda ugly name

well to be fair, if there son is driving, there's a chance he is going to veer off road at some point. seems like the right decision.

fucked up they get all these benefits, straight of the boat

it's a strong saxon name. ironic that it should be held by a dirty scot.

for real? how close to town is it?

Suits her

Scots should all be forced to follow the naming conventions of their leaders, Salmon, Sturgeon, etc

It makes it easier to identify the subhumans.

If they're muzzies, they are going to veer off the road at some (heavily pedestrianized) point anyway.
Giving these people car keys is like giving Guy Fawkes a box of matches.

>i voted for her because she had great tits!

Her tits are a 2/10 at best and the rest of her, especially that face ruins it. Also, if you're voting based on a woman's tits, ask the Germans how that worked out for them.

observers.france24.com/en/20090812-cleavages-enter-electoral-campaign-german-berlin-election-lengsfeld-merkel

literally anything that modern "women" can offer me, men can offer me plus more

don't know why I still hold out on finding a nice gal when they're literally all dumb, vapid cunts

thank god I'm bi because I'd probably kill myself if I was straight no offense lads

I shit you not. Since you faggots work on brexit, our news shit out everday this boring gay brexit crap. I miss old times, where some sandnigger blowing some shit up in Gaza or elsewhere made the news.

Just remembered there's an event in London on Friday.

actions have consequences, bitch

Haven't had a shag in over a year and got flashed by a girl from a window last week (as I suppose I'm not terrible looking). So I'm losing my fucking mind here and yes I would shag Jo Swinson - and probably a hell of a lot worse than Jo Swinson - at the moment.

this guy was jumping up and down the other week gleefully boasting of his legal threat to imprison the prime minister, now he's all "i'm a v-victim!" absolute fucking scum

>QC
>doesn't know about freedom of information pertaining to public statements made by a legal officer
his only chance is to demonstrate that it would instigate violence or harassment and it's still unlikely to fly.

Attached: Screenshot (373).png (598x539, 184K)

Attached: 6521837f4feb3a13b4438ceeb0e53e13317ced7949a12e4c8abd094f11d918e3.png (645x773, 5K)

Yeah, basically.

oy vey

>we must bend over backwards to accommodate a minority non-indigenous group
Funny how Guido's often sensible views get retarded as soon as Jews are involved

>funny how a jew's jewing gets jewed when jews are involved

They began this desperate spiral downwards when they began "moderating" comments, the Guido Fawkes base were/are surprisingly based. Can't have that.

Is Paul Staines a Jew?

Don't forget the utterly stupid word filter.

>the Guido Fawkes base were/are surprisingly based
Yep, higher level normies who seem to enjoy it when the Jow Forums trolls push the envelope.

Attached: BrexitCountdown.png (949x519, 13K)

Lol only a year

I will be visiting England soon for 1 week and I want to see as much old architecture or castles as possible. 16th century is what I'm most interested in. Which places are available to the general public to look at and are not privately owned property? I will be staying in London and only have local transport to rely on on travel.

Attached: an-english-early-rudor-architecture-castle.jpg (850x567, 160K)

nationaltrust.org.uk/houses-and-buildings

>visiting England
why the absolute fuck is everyone visiting England?

It's not just in bongland, we get welfare queens and kings here too. You work your ass off every week, while some lazy good for nothing slobs get all the state goodies just because they can't read.

One last look before we get the lads paddling us away from Europe

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS GOING TO CRASH THIS PARTY WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: 32111.png (619x738, 260K)

>I will be staying in London
safeguardclothing.com/uk/13-stab-proof-vest/

This was 12 hours before the Twatson overthrow failed. It was a bust.

At what point does the party split, if ever?

Because they are fucked up in the head. I was forced to be in bongland for a whole week and I only fucked otta there this morning. I found the place to be utterly disgusting and in shambles. Nogs and shitskins everywhere speaking in incomprehensible english. Mind you I do have my own accent but I could communicate with the real blond brits just fine.

We've still got several days worth of retardation at the labour conference, including corbs revealing their final brexit non-policy

based and trustpilled

This is a lazy comparison but it's pretty accurate.

Attached: shrek-swamp-perplexed.jpg (1200x627, 193K)

>trusspilled

Attached: EE5pgYxXsAAENp0.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

for actual estates you need to go outside of London to Kent, Sussex, southhampton etc. There's always the tower of London, assizes in the centre, bit further for the palaces like St James palace, Hampton court, Eltham palace and the Banqueting House.

>literally anything that modern "women" can offer me, men can offer me plus more
Tits and vag?

Thanks
Who wouldn't want to visit what was the best country in the world
Made me kek but from what I can tell it's mostly shitskins stabbing other shitskins in London so I should be fine, then again (((they))) only report news which they want you to know

Attached: flattened-gothic.jpg (850x638, 208K)

Is Chuka the stupidest politician ever? All he had to do was sit still and be quiet and it was obvious that he would have become the next PM after Corbyn gets outed but now he's just going to be a lib dem nobody when no one trust him after the next election.

lelbour conference has hardly even begun and it's already kicking off

Guido Fawkenstien

Never. The PLP doesn't have the balls. Remember Jess Phillips hiding behind her kids when she doesn't have the guts to stand against Corbyn because she knows his cult will destroy her?

>he would have become the next PM after Corbyn gets outed
Never would have happened. Corbyn is still around because Momentum control the inner workings of the entire Party now. No one will become Party Leader without the blessing of Momentum now. It's why the PLP are terrified of doing anything against Corbyn. The Corbyn cult control everything from the local parties to the NEC.

Wtf labour are cool now

have you seen mummy's twitter feed? It's just her eating tasty food and meeting foreign dignitaries

twitter.com/trussliz?lang=en

he's a closet homosexual, he wants to be in the cabinet but he could never be PM

chinadigitaltimes.net/2019/09/translation-deleted-ad-reveals-death-defying-health-plan-for-officials/

Attached: Soy_Sauce_Boy.png (644x800, 161K)

It's just to damage the view of Lab in the eyes of gullible retards. Normies hate racism. Why are you suprised guido use propaganda to pander to them?

I've just coom and it stinks.

It's a tough job defending the France-Germany DMZ.

Attached: FriedWaffles.jpg (625x597, 53K)

Pol isnt some super secret club mate. Hardly be suprised if cokeposter was actually Tom Harwood

Love how the lib dem factions in labour and conservative party keep threatening to break away implying anyone would follow them and implying they're not a cancerous tumour sucking establishment parties dry of their brand recognition to push their unpopular policies

>Hi, darling! You won't BELIEVE the day I've had!