Antifa Martial Arts

I have some lefty friends in my friend group that keep showing interest in learning martial arts, they're being super clandestine about it so I think they're antifa queers. What's the most useless martial art I can convince them to go for?

Attached: yeet.gif (300x188, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xvM_aM9fSEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0bES51SpKbA
youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gymkata.

youtu.be/xvM_aM9fSEQ

Capoiera?

What;s the closest equivalent I could find at a local mcdojo?
Good idea since they lack the muscle required to be effective

capoeira for sure

Wingchun
Animal form kungfus
Wushu

Almost anything Chinese is shit

So like tai chi as well?

>Gymkata.

fpbp!

>Almost anything Chinese is shit
Most Chinese martial arts are basically Chinese folk dancing.

Capoeira
Otherwise a bad school of Jew Jitsu should do it, basically anything with a lot of complicated movements that look cool when you do them in slow motion

Aikido

This. Just convince them to pyjama dance instead of doing actual combat.

If they start wanting to get fit do you think telling them to do crossfit would be the most effective deterrent?

Convince them tai chi can be used offensively

I would just recommend them pic related

Attached: Faggot.jpg (355x355, 16K)

Is this like one of those shock-workout things?

Yeah
I like the idea of zoomers spending money on shit that electrocutes them, all for nothing

Pants wrestling
youtube.com/watch?v=0bES51SpKbA

I met that Patriot that delivered the KO.
Nice dude

introduce them to lifting, they'll become right wing.

Anything, where they don't do full contact sparring. Aikido, karate (except Kyokushin and Shidokai), everything Chinese (except Sanda and Sanshou), Capoeria, Systema, most Krav Maga gyms etc.

Taekwondo, Tai Chi, or Wing Chun

Systema and Krav Maga is legit and used by the military tho

Tell them to pick up an actual useful martial art with plenty of full contact sparring. If they stick it out they will probably start leaning more right wing politically.

If you want a meme martial art then Aikido is probably the best one.
>guy at my last job was supposedly a black belt in Aikido and also was learning some kind of Karate
>tells everyone how he could easily use their momentum against them if they ever got into a fight
>few of us are into boxing and MMA, constantly butts in our conversations and talks shit about UFC fighters
>says Aikido doesn't work in UFC because the rules are biased against it
>says in a real situation he could stop anyone
>ask him to show me
>he's backpedalling
>"you'll get hurt"
>"it's too dangerous"
>it's fine, if I get hurt I get hurt I just want to see Aikido
>finally get him to agree to it
>"final chance to back out"
>nah it's fine
>walk at him
>he goes into a stance
>continue to just walk at him
>he flails his arms
>grab him
>pick him up
>place him on the ground

That was it. I didn't even attack him, I just walked into him and grabbed him. I left for another job not too long after that but apparently he's still talking shit like he's some mystical master of Aikido. He also said one time that MMA is for pussies because it's 1 on 1 and he's been trained to take on 5 people at once.

Krav maga

Karate can be legit tho, especially the Okinawan styles as you harden your body parts and train to tolerate pain

Dont worry about. Self defense takes arduous work and discipline not to mention YEARS to learn. Something I've noticed these ppl dont like to do

Visit a competitive martial art gym (like Boxing, Muay Thai, Sambo, MMA, BJJ etc) and tell me againy that Systema and Krav Maga are legit. Those "military martial arts" are just extremely watered down MMA, where they don't even spar.

Full contact Karate is legit, like Kyokushin. Half-contact karate is elaborate martial dancing.

Agreed okaiwan Kenpo is brutal they whack you with sticks on ur shins to get them stronger and to move the muscle to the front even stretching is extreme

>where they don't even spar.
How can you spar when you get taught how to maim your enemy with groin strikes and eye pokes?

Let them learn strength and self-reliance, even if it is through a martial art. Becoming strong enough to defend yourself is one of the strongest redpills. As they gain strength, they will notice how weak the people around them are. As they gain discipline, they will see the childish, selfish nature of the leftists around them. Then one day they will realise that they don't belong with all of these weak, undisciplined, lazy people around them and leave. Or, more likely, they'll go to weekly karate classes for 3 months and give up because it's too difficult.

Savate is where it’s at. Full contact with shoes on. Find a Kali guy for knife fighting or just continue enough Savate to learn saber.

>Half-contact karate is elaborate martial dancing.
Sure you could argue about the effectiveness of katas but the conditioning they undergo is brutal

Another question. Smh. All this bot does is appeal to pol by asking open ended questions....and people fall for it every time.

Unless you're training to be a stunt dummy in a Jackie Chan movie, eastern Martial Arts are trash unless you've been practicing for decades. You're not going to perform a konoha senpuu in fight.

If you want to learn how to survive a street fight (which i'm sure what most of you are referring to) all you need to know is boxing and wrestling.

Attached: monson.jpg (1000x541, 99K)

The conditioning people who run ultra marathons go through is brutal, it doesn't make running 100 miles a martial art

Aikido or Karate.

A kickboxer, who practices front kicks and low kicks can kick you 10000000x better in the groin, than some larping krav maga faggot. A BJJ guy can alsp maim you better with a heel hook, than a krav maga guy. Please, do a martial art yourself, before having an opinion on this topic

audible kek
chuekered and basic truth pilled also

Savate is great. There aren't many schools outside France though

Listen to this brit

Judo. Hear me out, because Judo is an effective martial art...but first, read what Fairbairn had to say about it. It takes a long time to get to the point where you can apply Judo effectively in a street fight...and Judo practice is hard...with lots of hard falls. Might as well make them punish themselves and give up. Alternatively, if they get good, they likely won't be panty wearing faggots anymore.
T: 2nd degree BB in Judo/high-level blue belt in BJJ

>all you need to know is boxing and wrestling

This. It's a shame really because I love the idea of martial arts being like Bloodsport or Street Fighter 2 where everyone comes with their own style which is just as valid as any other but the reality is that wrestling and boxing is the best combination, at least for now. There may be a new paradigm shift in MMA, who knows? Remember when BJJ was the be all and end all?

Attached: van-damme-bloodsport[1].jpg (700x406, 75K)

I love these posts. You're going to get 300 replies of which fighting style is better. Just keep it simple. Learn striking and ground fighting. Boxing and BJJ. There you go. you're ready to fight.

just give them a female instructor then you have complete peace of mind they will never learn anything useful

Strengthened body parts (such as fists and shins) is very useful when fighting
Running long distances and looking like some starved auschwitz inmate isnt going to help in a fight

>just give them a female instructor then you have complete peace of mind they will never learn anything useful
Ha aha. THat's actually a very good suggestion.

You use fucking goggles and groin cups.

>I have some lefty friends in my friend group that keep showing interest in learning martial arts,
It won't help them

Attached: c573e4bf4f00d70b96141199a626f89b.jpg (2560x1440, 195K)

Tai chi or ninjutsu

tai chi is actually good its like judo

Having good cardio is infinitely more useful in a fight than "hard shins". You faggot never were in a real fight and you sure as hell never practiced a full contact martial art. Are you OPs faggot friend?

If you had to do just one though...BJJ all the way. And if you get into a street fight, you aren't likely to face another trained fighter. Again, BJJ all the way for a myriad of reasons...although I do give respectful props to boxing and wrestling.
I went to Jr. High with a golden gloves boxer...he was pretty small, wiry and fast...played cornerback.
He got into a fight with a corn fed offensive lineman...got tackled, taken to the ground...was able to cover up and weather the storm...was able to get up when lineman got tired of hitting him on the top of the head...proceeded to put on one hell of a boxing demonstration. Very cool to see that in person.

>ninjutsu
real bujinkan is brutal but theres like 4 schools left

Aikido is really that bad my frens?

What's the point of having good cardio when you won't be able to withstand blows or risk breaking your hands when striking?

Tell them how the Mexican Gangs put recruits into the US military and learn to use hand to hand combat training that incorporates all of the arts, if they are not too scared. Boot camp will teach them to be conservative for sure. They would be fucking over the country they hate is a great sell point. They will be waving a flag when they get out.

Having strengthened fists and shins will only help if you know how to apply them. You could have a set of brass knuckles but if you can't throw a punch then they're useless.

Full contact Karate is a legit martial art but my problem with more traditional styles is that they generally have stuff that works against someone who is fighting back and a lot more stuff that doesn't. Even your meme styles like Wing Chun and Aikido do have some techniques that can be applied against an opponent, they're just weighed down by tons of completely useless shit and it comes as a package deal because it's traditional.

This too. I used to box, one round of friendly sparring will kill you if your cardio is not top notch, let alone a real match.

This

Attached: QLN77R2RXZFP3HMLWKBGM64HOE.jpg (800x450, 56K)

>Russian Slap Fighting
Tell them they can train on each other without raising any suspicion about their motives.

Yes. The only useful techniques are their wristlocks. If you want to grapple, do Judo, Luta Livre or BJJ. If you like Aikido, do it as a complementary martial art once a week, but please not as your main martial art

Tae Kwan Do. Literally not even a .martial art, just a sport with rules

Agreed. Boxing is lethal in a street fight if the other person doesn't take and keep the boxer down immediately. I've seen a boxer take down several doormen over here who kept on running into him singly; he just kept chinning them as they ran in. This was in a pub crammed full of people on a Friday night. In the end they were jumping over the bar to get away from him and he was 12-13stone at the most. To this day the craziest bar fight I've seen in 20 years of going out.

In a word, yes. I walked into a Judo/Aikido/Kendo school...my instructor is known worldwide because he was high ranked in all 3. I wanted to be like Steven Seagal...but I was a strong, athletic 18 year old. He told me that Aikido was for old guys and geeks...put me in the Judo class...did not even know what Judo was.....

>The pacifists' martial art isn't effective in a fight?
It's something you take your 60 year old mother to so she stays active and forgets about her husband dying for an hour. If you want to learn to fight, don't learn from a pacifist.

A kickboxer, who trained his entire life with bandages and boxing gloves will still fuck you up bare knuckles. A faggot, who only did Shotokan Karate and has "conditioned" fists and shins isn't even dangerous. You know jack shit about martial arts.

if you want them to actually be fooled, tell them like tiger dragon crane kung fu shit..
it looks cool and sounds cool but is entirely useless because a nigga will just punch you while you do your lil dance fighting.

muh martial arts

It doesnt help much in some riot situation surrounded by lots of chaos. what helps is a crash helmet, body armour, knee protection and armoured gloves.

tai chi

Vid related has more than a hint of truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I

The thing with Tae Kwon Do is that it teaches you how to throw some of the best side kicks around but the problem is that those kicks come as a package deal with the rest of it. Tae Kwon Do has absolutely no hands, if that's your only style and someone who can punch gets in too close to kick him then you're fucked, especially if they know grappling too. The best thing to do is take what works and use that. Tae Kwon Do has lethal sidekicks, use those. Western boxing has the best punching bar none, use that. Muay Thai has devastating leg kicks and clinching, use that.

I was talking about your "example" of long distance runners
Pic might be a cardio monster but he wont last long in a fight against a guy with conditioned limbs

Attached: 55cc2fd0-eefa-495a-9bc3-c482da05402c.jpg (600x400, 26K)

>Aikido is really that bad my frens?
Aikido does not allow sparring which should tell you all you need to know.

Aikido is fine. It tea hes yoh basics of grappling. The teacher i had, also incorporated boxing. It's a good way to transition into grappling. I'm work in corrections, handy to know. Better than bjj.

What will always win in a fight is stamina and education. Cardio is for running away from a fight. Being in a cornered situation means u have to fight to survive which takes knowledge &outlasting them

Tell them Brazillian Ju Jit Su, cause why this may be consider the best by UFC meat heads, irl they will take someone to the ground and then get their head stomped by everyone else around.

>better than bjj
This is the most bullshit thing I've ever seen on here.

Only expert though, Atleast a dan or two, I know plenty of pussy black belts.

You haven't half bought into the Karate kool aid, hook line, and sinker.

Fucking kek'd

Attached: lol.gif (600x340, 1.25M)

>bjj
That gay shit only works in the ring with rules

Attached: 1566495079710.gif (320x180, 3.35M)

Every martial art is full of shit.

>What's the most useless martial art I can convince them to go for?
Mixed Martial Arts.

>Krav maga

Lol. I have done Krav Maga for years and pretty much beat anyone practising fancy gook shit.

I can't even use it fully in a ring, when I served in the IDF a group of Palestinian rats came at me and I pretty much put 2 of them in a coma using Krav Maga without rules.

Where exactly the bullshit in bare knuckle boxing or catch wrestling?

Take me for example. Back in my younger days I used to box and I would get into a lot of street fights. I know how to fight, I've been in a lot of them but I am a fat out of shape 30yo boomer now. If I got into a fight with someone who has good cardio I'm dead, even if I was technically the better fighter.

>stamina and education
>stamina

What do you think cardio is? Go and hit a heavy bag for a minute straight, even people with solid conditioning will be tired from that. Fighting is difficult and cardio is extremely important.

Thing is, if they become even slightly competent in it, they will be in really good shape...

>Jews and their lies

You're right, aikido is certainly more applicable. That's why you see it used often in self-defense videos and in martial arts competitions. Oh wait...

wingchun is actually very effective specialy if the practicioner is a fucking antifa manlet
it was mad for chink woman to fight back mongol rapers and it works moderately as it focuses on small burts of consecutive agression againxt vital areas suach as throat eyes and the balls

go for capoeira, unless youre a giant agile negro that kicked people into hell before you wont do shit to your oponent

yeah I am lying. Israel flag, National military service is mandatory here, Israel is the home of Krav Maga.

Yup, I am larping. You got me.

It works wonderfully without rules. But it only works one on one. That's why boxing +wrestling is the best for street fights

>implying they'll ever get that big on a vegan diet

akido is useful IF we are talking Akijujitsu + some sort of boxing

>It's a good way to transition into grappling
>Better than bjj.
>Better than an actual grappling system

>lefty friends

Attached: 1542144993692.jpg (500x358, 22K)

Traditional martial arts are complete trash

>Wing Chun
>effectice

No, just no.

Nope, capoiera requires gymnastic strength/weight to conduct it, and the actual moves create plenty of force on target.
this guy gets it.

Send them to just about any woman's self-defense course.

Give the lefty the real tools of martial might. Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu. He will either crumble from a lack of discipline, or discipline will make him a man (read: not left wing)