What does Jow Forums think about my country?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica_(state).svg.png (1200x720, 42K)

Unironically a shithole country

filled with American boomers.

beaches, surfing, and tourists
don't know much more about you, ricanon

Overrun by tourists. Same thing is now happening to Nicaragua

I know some roasties who went there and they took great sexy thong pics on one of the pacific side beaches. I've jerked to those pics many times.

You're the Switzerland of the third world

i've heard only good things, but it must suck to be so dependent on pleasing the rich man on vacation.
leaf knows

>I've jerked to those pics many times.
I really hope you obtained consent first otherwise that's cyberrape

poast em

cringe faggot, you make us look bad with your shit threads, go back to nicaragua

nothing, because its irrelevant

>you make us look bad

Attached: images.png (231x218, 9K)

Would be a paradise if it is 100% white.

This

Pura vida!

Oh shit, 3 Costa Ricans in a row. I haven seen that ever.

The best you can hope is the white man fucks a local. Then, those kids fuck whites and so forth. You can breed any race out of genes.

mfw, whiter and less niggers than the 56ers

Attached: A82B8F09-079F-463D-9F03-25B4733CD95D.jpg (1125x1896, 501K)

Like the lower half of your flag.

I am Half Costa Rican and American white and my mother growing up played the crazy spic. Maybe she had no idea.

Visited there with family over a decade ago, lovely people when you get out of San Jose, I liked the pura Vida thing, how common is cartel crime?

Almost Mexico tier

That's sad user. Is it like where everyone knows someone mixed up in it or is it more lower orders killing each other in the background? Is it possible to run a small business outside of tourism without cartel attention?

Not right now, the economy is pretty uncertain right now

I love Costa Rica. I’ve been there three times, and move around while I’m there.
I recently heard there’s been a spike in violent crime, mostly drug related though.