Muh Hypergamy!!!

So what if women consider over 90% of men unattractive?
This is really nothing to be concerned about.
The problem with this stat is that it’s supposed to be about what women find attractive, yet it from a very masculine perspective. It assumes women are turned on by looks and appearances just as much as men are.
But that’s not true.
It’s true that men judge women primarily by looks, with behaviour being very secondary.
But with women it’s the opposite. They are primarily attracted to how you behave, with looks coming distant second.

This stat would be like blindfolding men and asking them to rate how sexy a woman is based on what she says.
I promise you that 100% of men would find 95% of women vapid and painfully boring asf to listen to, because we do not give a fuck what these dumb creatures say. But that doesn’t mean we don’t wanna bang them. Likewise, women don’t give much of a fuck how you look, but that doesn’t mean she won’t fuck you.

You really need to approach a woman face-to-face. The balls alone that it takes to do that will instantly up your value in her eyes, no matter what you look like. Now you’re already is a much better position that before. It’s a whole new dynamic when you do these things in person. Anything less than direct pursuit is for scared faggot little bitches who will never get laid in a self-fulfilling prophecy of failure and frustration.

Attached: Dp76ujlVAAAFDt6.jpg (503x644, 39K)

it's funny that Jow Forums advocates for eugenics and then in the same breath complains about muh 80/20 rule. women don't want to fuck you because you're dysgenic.

autistic virgins will never comprehend any of that.
so ur in the wrong place

Women don’t want to sleep with me, it totally doesn’t have to do with the fact that I only shower once a week

This pretty much.

Letting women choose who to breed with is dysgenic asf. Women will even fuck their pet dogs if given freedom. Does that mean dogs are an ideal eugenic alpha male option?

But women will not choose good traits. When men are chosen just for their beauty, and autists/high IQ (people that contribute to progress and solution to everyday problems) end up childless, the society will always fail. Also, most women are not marrying/having children before age 30, so in the end the people who do have children are vastly different from the chads who women fuck at age 20.

Absolutely! Did you see that little bald ugly guy who was the drug lord of Mexico? He had like 1000 girlfriend. Women test men to see if they are strong. You could look like the grossest guy on earth all you need to do is have confidence

lol

Attached: 3b2m43.jpg (500x570, 62K)

>When men are chosen just for their beauty
that isn't how it works. Women select for dominance and status over looks, you're thinking of teenage girls. It's always the men with the least desirable traits complaining that it isn't fair, nobody cares how smart your mother told you you are.

>But with women it’s the opposite. They are primarily attracted to how you behave, with looks coming distant second.

Actually you got it the other way around.

Rare

Confidence and billions of dollars and the ability to kill anyone who stands in the way

Probably because you’re Ukrainian

Except that isn't how women are choosing who to have children with. That's merely their mating strategy. In the days before widespread birth control and easy abortions, you might actually have a point. And even if women were choosing their beta bucks provider later in life off of favorable traits, it wouldn't matter because they're waiting until 30+ to have children, which leads to all sorts of developmental problems in any kid they have (if they are even capable of having one).

Bottom line: you are one of the dumbest posters on this board. And that says a lot. You're probably new and a troll. But don't leave. Stay awhile and listen. You will be converted eventually like all the rest. That's not a threat, it's a promise. You will choke down the redpill whether you want to or not. And then there's no going back. So have fun trolling while you still can kiddo.

>all this crying because women don't want to touch your peepee
>muh redpills
tfw to smart too have sex amirite guise

>So what
Hello roastie.

>If they stop wanting pussy, pussy value drops
What will a pussy merchant roastie sell next?

Nice projection buddy. You couldn't be more transparent.

>They are primarily attracted to how you behave, with looks coming distant second
random balg guy in his 50s
>do you like him?
>no
>why?
>he doesn't look confident
>he's rich though
>oh wait, he does look confident

Lol u so triggered u'll asdume anything to avoid reality. Go hit up coomer for his next blacked convention, he'll show you how to hover hug a coal burning whore. That's the best it's ever gonna get for you, virgin.

Doesn't that prove what I said, genius?

>n-no u!!1
only those who aren't getting laid sit on Jow Forums and impotently seethe about how sexual selection isn't tipped in their favour. nature doesn't care how smart or redpilled you think you are, people like you go extinct for a reason

Attached: 1546726501521.jpg (419x610, 202K)

Attached: fight or flight yeah right.jpg (1920x917, 225K)

Mad pic you got bro.
Is this what virgins do instead of getting their dicks wet?
I dun mind, someone's gotta invent tinder and instagram.

I ain't need to do shit but pay taxes and die, nigger. Bitch wants to be a single mother, alcoholic spinster, dv victim, or nigger cumdump, that's her choice. If she wants something real, she can put some fucking effort in. Now excuse me, I have a job and better shit to do.

Women have been slaves for tens of thousands of years, their genetics are changed by this, now you set these slaves loose and then they don't do so well.
They behave like a gambler they have a bunch of chips/eggs and instead of buying a home they put it in the slot machine, on the roulette etc then they run out of chips and start pointing fingers at people around them.

I mean I've heard a lot of older women talk shit and you're them most typical old sour bitch ever.

Or maybe I'm a man and ur just too stupid to mount a simple retort.
Big surprise considering ur meme fag.

That's nice for you.
But what does ur dick think of that?
Imagine the smell.

>ur meme fag.
Ohhhhh you got me!

You think that's the part that got you?
Lmfao

Women: only 19% of men are average or above
Also women: why aren't there more women in stem
Fucking hell

Attached: 1561244715037.jpg (475x455, 28K)

Come one people, this is a ROASTIE if I ever heard one ever.
Wtf are you even doing here.
You're not even good at trolling at all.
Don't you have a bunch of cats to wipe their asses after they take a shit in the litterbox next to where you usually sit always checking who pooped so you can wipe their ass?

>But what does ur dick think of that?
>Imagine the smell.
WHAT?

Attached: BWXXnJF.gif (311x240, 1.3M)

No faggot.
I'm a man.
But go on assuming whatever you require to salvage that weak asf little bitch ass punk faggot ego of yours.
Try a tampon up ur ass.
Imagine the smell though.

If she doesnt find you physically attractive shes only gonna be with you for financial security. Looks matter the most because it's what you need to initially draw someone in without them you're fucked. I'd rather be desired for my appearance than my money, money doesnt make vaginas wet. Why settle for one goldigger roastie when I might as well continue fucking a different young white methwhore every weekend? They're at least more enthusiastic and willing to please when they're withdrawing and need a fix.

>You really need to approach a woman face-to-face. The balls alone that it takes to do that will instantly up your value in her eyes, no matter what you look like.

Been there done that. What another retarded normie cope I've had enough bluepills for this morning.

Attached: 1568956002846.png (529x741, 294K)

Didn't OkCupid also have a way for people to rate someone's personality, Only to remove personality ratings because it perfectly correlated with how attractive they were rated.
I think that even went for both men and women equality which means that unlike most men, Wost women find 90% of men unattractive both in appearance and personality.

> been there done that
Lol like once?

Yeah, on okcupid...
Lol, none of that shit means anything coz it's behind a screen. Women don't even respect that shit.
You gotta approach in person to find out the truth. Anything less is for faggots and virgins

Birth control and abortions exist, they cant use muh eugenics as an excuse UNLESS they are having sex specifically to have kids. You think the girls at school, or the party, bar, club, tinder, on the street, etc are aiming for that?

You honestly believe women think that abstractly? Lmfao!
It makes no difference. They still operate on the same instincts as before

The fuck u still here?
What I tell u faggot?
Ur wastin ur time on these autistic virgin social retards.

Wow, touche.

No, and it doesnt disprove what I said. Online dating only works for a small percentage of men and now they only wanna be approached irl by highly attractive men. Again, why should i bother when I can just fuck cheap whores?

Ok, so ur not that approach machine chad you billed urself as.
No shit.

I'm that guy. even put "well off" 'early retirement' etc in the profile. Problem is the few matches I get are the ones literally wanting you to commit to a 'serious relationship' in the first text. its like an interview to be their instant permanent wallet. Fuuuuck that....And of course if you're such a sucker, once they get their means of support, then you can bet its back to Tyrone and the cock carousel.

I was being sarcastic you dumb shit. I've approached plenty of them and I always just get rejected. So I'd rather not give them the validation or means to get off by turning me down, because the cunts do get off on it.

Even so, crackwhores > transactional relationship with some post wall hag.

>But with women it’s the opposite. They are primarily attracted to how you behave, with looks coming distant second.

Bs, for many years I was a complete faggot loser and women were all over me lol

>'serious relationship'
Women in their 30s do that, the most toxic.
You say "well off" 'early retirement' etc but most people don't buy it, you need to flash that wealth so thot know you're a spender and not some creep with a stack of money he wont touch.

How is that going to help build an objective model on what women find attractive? It's purely anecdotal.

their strategy isn't unethical, like men's strategy it just "is", and the west especially isn't ready for negative birth rates

>women choose good partners and breed a stronger race
>more and more shitskin subhumans are born now after women’s rights

Choose one dumbass. You aren’t the one who should be breeding if you can’t understand this

good advice fren

Flash that shit like buy a nice car a big house and a boat but don't pay these sluts, I mean take them to dinner or whatever but don't buy them cars and pay their college debt and shit and when they ask/push for more dump them, they'll do that after a year or two after you fucked their brains so they're a bit used up and then you get a nice clean one.

cope

This is a male problem. Men will fuck anything. Then you guys wonder why even tattooed 1/10 lardies want chads.

>Men will fuck anything
I wouldn't.

It’s gonna be a lot more of a female problem when they get old and life stops being so easy and nobody wants to fuck them except beta cucked nerds because they’re worthless whores

They'll let the migrants flood in.
A lot of the US industry is service based so they need low self esteem obedient low paid submissive servants.

Cope. Intelligence, competence, health and good looks all go hand in hand. Look at politicians and successful businessmen. Yes there’s the occasional outlier of an autistic genius who comes up with crazy stuff, but for the most part there are just better and worse people.

Marriage has kept society stable because the bottom 80% of guys are still necessary. They’re not smarter or better in any way, the top guys are still the top, but society needs workers and managers and clerks and stuff. Not everyone can be a CEO or Nobel prize winning scientist.

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

>global IQ dropping
>congenital diseases on the rise
>Autism spectrum disorder on the rise
>average testoterone levels plummeting
>fertility issues increasing yearly
>practically inoperable people being born daily, due to miscegenation.
>blood banks decreasing yearly, with several hundreds of thousands of people not being able to get blood transfusions - due to miscegenation
>the countries with the highest average IQ are all below replacement levels

Yeah, women are doing great.

Attached: 1548761886347.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

Both men and women will be fucked since some in the same age group will end up alone.
With age the sex dive will take a dive on both sexes and especially women after menopause.

So what do you call women fucking dogs then?

Dogs are confident.

>you're thinking of teenage girls
Why do you care about anything else?

Bullshit. Women want resources. It's as simple as that. The most money wins every single time. Otherwise, no amount of personality or weight lifting will make you irreplaceable.

Attached: b4.jpg (524x373, 54K)

>implying you're more handsome than sparky thunderknot

My dick doesn't think. It isn't an independant organism. And I wash it and the rest of my body at least once a day with Bronner's eucalyptus, so the smell is probably minty. Unless it's a rather muggy day. Then it smells like gold bond.

touche

If OP blames men for not putting hypergamous (all) women in their place and you blame them for being hypergamous, how do we fix the system if neither side has good motivation to change?

>Likewise, women don’t give much of a fuck how you look
This is a lie, if it weren't you wouldn't have so many women being salty at manlets

what you say is true for older women, but why would you be interested in those ones anyway

late teens just want the raw, er, personality and weightlifting

I remember a study that said that women prefer men who are dumber than them. And global IQ levels have decreased since sexual liberation.

/Thread

Look at this app, it's a language exchange app. When you check a male's references it is filled with roasties.

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-074639.jpg (1080x1920, 608K)

The 80/20 rule is real.

Nice blue pill.

Looks will always be first priority in sexual selection regardless of gender but the importance varies, there is a minimum and subjective level anyone would accept for sexual intrest and for women that minimum standard is more highly inflated then it is for men. Women might think they want a man for who he is but really they want a man for what they think he should be otherwise there wouldn't be an incel crisis.

This place is your quintessential spot for people who can’t compete and want to blame external factors. Can’t get that job? It’s due to diversity hires. Can’t get a girl? It’s feminism. Can’t succeed? It’s the Jews. All of these are partially valid but a winner succeeds regardless of this. Winners win and losers lose, that’s life.

based and hookerpilled

>Can't afford the home your grandfather had when he had a job like yours? It's your fault!
>Can't get a tradwife virgin options like your grandfather? It's your fault!
Yes yes, Moishe. We all know these things are the fault of normal white men. Everything is totally (((fine))).

>Women
Yeah good joke, God.
Now where's my rib?